Herschel Walker: All politicians' reparations talk is 'pandering'

Yes, Mr. Walker is right.

But the idea of reparations will be implemented this time.

The Dems will owe certain folks big time for Mr. Biden's imminent victory.

So the new Dem Congress will pass some kind of reparations bill.

Hopefully, our taxpayer money will NOT be awarded to anyone who has been convicted of robbery, sucker punching, looting, rape, or murder.

Herschel better go back and find out why blacks left the republican party. Herschel is not too bright but he could run with a football.

Herschel better go back and find out why blacks left the republican party. Herschel is not too bright but he could run with a football.
Blacks moved Democrat because of President Lyndon Johnson getting his legislation passed. The Great Society.

Blacks moved Democrat because of President Lyndon Johnson getting his legislation passed. The Great Society.

I am black. I know why we left the party. 100 years of broken promises, then Barry Goldwater.

I am black. I know why we left the party. 100 years of broken promises, then Barry Goldwater.
Then keep voting Democrat like the racist Lyndon Johnson said you would.

Given that Kamala Harris’ Family owned slaves and mine did not, she can write the reparations checks from her own wealth.
Given that Kamala Harris was related to a slaveowner by rape, you can shut the fuck up.

Given that Kamala Harris’ Family owned slaves and mine did not, she can write the reparations checks from her own wealth.
Given that Kamala Harris was related to a slaveowner by rape, you can shut the fuck up.

I shut the fuck up for no one. Her family traded slaves. Fact. Were you there for the rape?

Triggered. Hahaha

WYHEO?

Forum List

Back