White Men Can’t Jump

I'm white and I love to jump.

giphy (8).gif

I am very sorry that the association is getting involved in this year's ethnicity controversies.

But, of course, it was pressured to do so by all the craziness of this horrible year. It can be forgiven.

When it comes to whether or not certain groups are better able to understand certain subjects, it is kinder to remain silent.

It is not necessary to speak. The proof is in the pudding.

I am very sorry that the association is getting involved in this year's ethnicity controversies.

But, of course, it was pressured to do so by all the craziness of this horrible year. It can be forgiven.

When it comes to whether or not certain groups are better able to understand certain subjects, it is kinder to remain silent.

The Association ?

Black men can’t calculate.

How did you reach that conclusion? A more mathematical conclusion would be that more Chinese people watch basketball than we have people in our entire US population.

It does not sound like the math ivory tower is concentrating on its essentisl reason for existence at all

Math is not supposed to be an exercise in anti white, anti republican race baiting

but that is what these wacky academics are engaged in

The Association ?

Good song.

but if I’m not mistaken it was their only hit

Forum List

Back