Hermin Cain Announces!!!!!!!!!

and you are full of shit. Color has everything to do with this as much as ideology.
You are just to much of a fucking pussy to actually admit it.

Thats the problem woth the right and left. You guys sit in your comfortable fake realities and cant actually have an objective look at your own parties.

There is always excuses.

You seem to be the only one obsessed with the color of his skin. Who is the racist in this thread?

lol thats sad. My comments have nothing to do with my personal beliefs on race. This has to do with the overall aspect of the GOP and the loud fringe Cain is subjecting himself too.

Do give up on the " you are a racist" crap, you are not going to prove that point at all. Dont get me wrong, you are doing it because you have no argument against my opinion, so you need to make it personal to downplay my opinion.

Seen it done by better and smarter.

Project much?

If he promised everyone a free Godfather's pizza with a complimentary two liter Coke, I'd vote for him.

Your thoughts?
Paul/Cain 2012! or Cain/Paul 2012! Either ticket is fine with me.

I'm done with the Republican Party. If they nominate Romney or Perry I'm just gonna' write in someone else.
I would vote for Powell in a heartbeat.
Why? He endorsed Obama.

So what?

I'm a republican and I voted for Obama. It's not my fault the idiot powers that be in the GOP put a nitwit on the ticket a heatbeat from the white house. I had no other choice. I saw Palin as a clear and present danger and was not going to do anything to improve her chances.

The president is a leader. He doesn't create legislation...he can't really do anything about many things people believe he is responsible for. I am not naive like that. What the president DOES do is from time to time act on his own judgment with the military. I would trust Powell to make the right calls.

Well that was completely predictable. I knew as soon as Cain started gaining momentum after the South Carolina debate that he would be called a token because he's black. The Democrats treated Michael Steele the same way.

Yep. And Clarence Thomas. And Condoleeza Rice. And Colin Powell. and J.P. Watts. And Alan Keyes et al. The initial theme was the same: they were nominated or chosen because they were black. And if their enemies couldn't marginalize them that way, they were maliciously and visciously attacked in many other hateful ways. A strong conservative black man or woman seems to be a real threat to some on the left.

I'm still waiting for Martin Luther King's dream of America when people are not judged by the color of their skin first. And while of course there are exceptions on all sides, I think the right overall is doing a much better job of that than is the left.

On which ticket?

Now watch Plamaball run in here and claim I am slamming Powell because he is black. :lol:

Your thoughts?

I'm done with the Republican Party. If they nominate Romney or Perry I'm just gonna' write in someone else.
Why? He endorsed Obama.

So what?

I'm a republican and I voted for Obama. It's not my fault the idiot powers that be in the GOP put a nitwit on the ticket a heatbeat from the white house. I had no other choice. I saw Palin as a clear and present danger and was not going to do anything to improve her chances.

The president is a leader. He doesn't create legislation...he can't really do anything about many things people believe he is responsible for. I am not naive like that. What the president DOES do is from time to time act on his own judgment with the military. I would trust Powell to make the right calls.

That's some smart thinking, Tex. I guess you listened closely to Obama's agenda prior to your vote.

Brilliant.

Yep. And Clarence Thomas. And Condoleeza Rice. And Colin Powell. and J.P. Watts. And Alan Keyes et al. The initial theme was the same: they were nominated or chosen because they were black. And if their enemies couldn't marginalize them that way, they were maliciously and visciously attacked in many other hateful ways. A strong conservative black man or woman seems to be a real threat to some on the left.

I'm still waiting for Martin Luther King's dream of America when people are not judged by the color of their skin first. And while of course there are exceptions on all sides, I think the right overall is doing a much better job of that than is the left.

On which ticket?

Now watch Plamaball run in here and claim I am slamming Powell because he is black. :lol:

I would like to see a Powell/Rice ticket win for the GOP.

Just look how any minority, or woman, is treated if they stray too far from the liberal plantation.

Good point. Conservative Hispanics suffer as much personal attacks as conservative blacks. Anybody who steps outside the designated box is seen as fair game to go after, but minorities and women are especially expected to toe the party line or they will be taken down.

Interesting that you bring up Conservative Hispanics.
Compare the majority Liberal Mexican Americans to the overwhelmingly Conservative Cuban Americans. Could it have anything to do with their reason for coming here?

Your thoughts?

Why? He endorsed Obama.

So what?

You saw Sara Palin as a nitwit so you voted for a ticket that included Joe Biden. Why, exactly do you consider Palin a nitwit?

For sure. Powell's still kind of got that stigma for being involved in the second Iraq war, especially that presentation at the UN, but he goes back before the Bush admin and it would seem unfair if he were lumped in with Wolfowitz and Cheney and Rumsfeld etc. I don't remember him being that lock-step with them.

And he definitely has leadership experience and doesn't come across as a partisan mouthbreather--just the opposite. I think he could give Obama a real run for his money.

I just saw Herman Cain's announcement today on the news. I've actually never heard of him before. After some research though I think I prefer him over a lot of the other candidates running. Right now, until I see otherwise I think I'm supporting him.

Paradox much? Obama was a far worse choice than Palin. At least Palin had experience in politics. Obama was a celebrity who by far enjoyed the camera and attention side of poltics more so than the actual work he would have needed to perform. I saw Obama as a problem early on and I chose the lesser of two evils, with that said I was amazed in 2008 when America overwhelmingly elected an inexperienced celebrity to office.....who has ceaselessly disgraced the office of the President and defied the will of the citizens since. If I we're you....I'd never admit you voted in that direction...

Why? He endorsed Obama.

So what?

You saw Sara Palin as a nitwit so you voted for a ticket that included Joe Biden. Why, exactly do you consider Palin a nitwit?

Exactly. Biden's as dumb as a bag of rocks. But they have no problem with that.

..........I think America is ready to move past color and elect a real leader personally. I don't care if we elect a freakin smurf as long as he can competently preform the job....

..........I think America is ready to move past color and elect a real leader personally. I don't care if we elect a freakin smurf as long as he can competently preform the job....

That would be refreshing... the competent part that is.

Why? He endorsed Obama.

So what?

That's some smart thinking, Tex. I guess you listened closely to Obama's agenda prior to your vote.

Brilliant.

Whatever PeggySue... Palin was not and is not qualified to be the leader of the free world. Period.

So let me get this straight. Republicans are racists for opposing Obama but are supporting Cain because he's a token black guy. Did I get that right?

Yup. If we don't support a Democratic black for President but do support a Republican black for President, we're racist. That pretty well sums it up. :)

So what?

Brilliant.

Whatever PeggySue... Palin was not and is not qualified to be the leader of the free world. Period.

Perhaps, but she made it further than any conservative woman has been allowed to. A conservative woman is going to be excoriated, disminished, accused, hated, and destroyed no matter who she is. You can't point to a single conservative woman in the public politic in which that has not been the case.

Forum List

Back