Hermin Cain Announces!!!!!!!!!

and you are full of shit. Color has everything to do with this as much as ideology.
You are just to much of a fucking pussy to actually admit it.

Thats the problem woth the right and left. You guys sit in your comfortable fake realities and cant actually have an objective look at your own parties.

There is always excuses.

You a very blinded by your own ideology.You believed the left that the tea party is racist and you can not stand it that the majority of them are not.
I like his ideology and his background.
Guess what? While he was on the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City it did very well just like all of the businesses did while he was ruining them.

i am stating only what i have seen.
slip?

no a typo, just like you did (woth instead of with)
I gotta cut my nails,I hit the u and i at the same time.

Last edited:
Yeah a guy who ran a business in a sector that depends on low wage, low benefit, low job security labor for its success...

...that's just what America needs, because we certainly don't have enough of that already.

You might actually have a point if people were forced into those jobs and required to work those jobs indefinitely.

These people should just quit and go on funemployment.

Like Adult Baby.
s-ADULT-BABY-large300.jpg

Adult Baby: National Geographic's 'Taboo' Highlights Man With Infantalism (VIDEO)

As I knew what to expect from the LWNs, I skipped the majority of this thread.
I'm sure they gonna start calling him Boy and other derogatory things very soon - after all, he poses a direct threat to The Anointed One.

From the poor selection so far, he's got my vote. I have no doubt he'll end up on the ticket as VP.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

As I knew what to expect from the LWNs, I skipped the majority of this thread.
I'm sure they gonna start calling him Boy and other derogatory things very soon - after all, he poses a direct threat to The Anointed One.

From the poor selection so far, he's got my vote. I have no doubt he'll end up on the ticket as VP.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Me too!!! It's like we are TWINS!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

He would be an excellent VP candidate, but it's way too early to already count him down and out as the GOP nominee.

To his critics so far:

1) He's black! Yes he is. He has to be something though doesn't he? I'm guessing that if he was purple with pink polka dots, he would have generated interest with the message he has been delivering.

2) He's socially conservative!! Yes he is. And he is honest and up front on every issue he is asked about. But remember, the President has no power to initiate legislation. And I'm pretty sure Herman Cain won't be doing end runs around the Congress and Constitution. I'm pretty sure any controversial issue that comes up will be put out there honestly, in the open, and for full review and debate. I think most people aren't afraid of that. At least he deserves a chance.

3) He appeals to the Tea Party. Yes he does. Isn't that wonderful? That means he isn't a tyrannical social ideologue but is committed to fiscal integrity, lower taxes, and personal freedom.

4) He favors a national sales tax to replace the income tax. That's the only significant issue I'm disagreeing with him so far as I am a flat tax advocate and will need a lot of convincing before I'll think a national sales tax would be a good thing. I do think his track record suggests a course change though if a better idea comes along.

5) On our involvement in foreign policy he is laying our his terms: a) The mission has to be clearly stated; b) there has to be a workable plan in place to accomplish the mission; c) there has to be agreement on what success of the mission will be. If those three things aren't in place we don't do it. If we don't have those three things in place in Iraq and Afganistan, for instance, we bring our troops home.

It's too early to know how Cain will stand up under the pressures and hatefulness of a national campaign, but if he proves to be for real, I am finding myself liking him a lot.

gop just got their black friend...sad

Scares you, huh?

My God. Think if Allen West becomes a Republican. Liberals will be very upset.

not really.Ive seen his opinions. he just says things you like to hear because reaffirm your positions as facts.

He is not different in that aspect. its easy money and attention.i seriously dont blame them. id take you suckers to the cleaners as well

not really.Ive seen his opinions. he just says things you like to hear because reaffirm your positions as facts.

as yours reaffirm mine that you're a racist DB, my that was easy!...have a nice day:)

He would be an excellent VP candidate, but it's way too early to already count him down and out as the GOP nominee.

To his critics so far:

1) He's black! Yes he is. He has to be something though doesn't he? I'm guessing that if he was purple with pink polka dots, he would have generated interest with the message he has been delivering.

2) He's socially conservative!! Yes he is. And he is honest and up front on every issue he is asked about. But remember, the President has no power to initiate legislation. And I'm pretty sure Herman Cain won't be doing end runs around the Congress and Constitution. I'm pretty sure any controversial issue that comes up will be put out there honestly, in the open, and for full review and debate. I think most people aren't afraid of that. At least he deserves a chance.

3) He appeals to the Tea Party. Yes he does. Isn't that wonderful? That means he isn't a tyrannical social ideologue but is committed to fiscal integrity, lower taxes, and personal freedom.

4) He favors a national sales tax to replace the income tax. That's the only significant issue I'm disagreeing with him so far as I am a flat tax advocate and will need a lot of convincing before I'll think a national sales tax would be a good thing. I do think his track record suggests a course change though if a better idea comes along.

5) On our involvement in foreign policy he is laying our his terms: a) The mission has to be clearly stated; b) there has to be a workable plan in place to accomplish the mission; c) there has to be agreement on what success of the mission will be. If those three things aren't in place we don't do it. If we don't have those three things in place in Iraq and Afganistan, for instance, we bring our troops home.

It's too early to know how Cain will stand up under the pressures and hatefulness of a national campaign, but if he proves to be for real, I am finding myself liking him a lot.

I have a lot of respect for Cain. I will watch him with interest. We could do worse - in fact, we currently are doing worse. :lol:

You dismiss him as an accomplished black man that many might admire for a variety of reasons, because he is black, and therefore token.

You are making him token.

Well that was completely predictable. I knew as soon as Cain started gaining momentum after the South Carolina debate that he would be called a token because he's black. The Democrats treated Michael Steele the same way.

You on the left vote for who you think is best for our country based on ideology and what the person is saying of how he or she will run this country.
Same for those on the right.
People will vote for him based on his ideology and how he will run this country.
Not what color he is.

and you are full of shit. Color has everything to do with this as much as ideology.
You are just to much of a fucking pussy to actually admit it.

Thats the problem woth the right and left. You guys sit in your comfortable fake realities and cant actually have an objective look at your own parties.

There is always excuses.

Only in your mind.

I have a lot of respect for Cain. I will watch him with interest. We could do worse - in fact, we currently are doing worse. :lol:

I agree. He's intriguing, but I have to know more about him still. If he's going to be a big social zealot like Huckabee or that douche bag Santorum then I'll pass.

You dismiss him as an accomplished black man that many might admire for a variety of reasons, because he is black, and therefore token.

Well that was completely predictable. I knew as soon as Cain started gaining momentum after the South Carolina debate that he would be called a token because he's black. The Democrats treated Michael Steele the same way.

Yep. And Clarence Thomas. And Condoleeza Rice. And Colin Powell. and J.P. Watts. And Alan Keyes et al. The initial theme was the same: they were nominated or chosen because they were black. And if their enemies couldn't marginalize them that way, they were maliciously and visciously attacked in many other hateful ways. A strong conservative black man or woman seems to be a real threat to some on the left.

I'm still waiting for Martin Luther King's dream of America when people are not judged by the color of their skin first. And while of course there are exceptions on all sides, I think the right overall is doing a much better job of that than is the left.

Yep. And Clarence Thomas. And Condoleeza Rice. And Colin Powell. and J.P. Watts. And Alan Keyes et al. The initial theme was the same: they were nominated or chosen because they were black. And if their enemies couldn't marginalize them that way, they were maliciously and visciously attacked in many other hateful ways. A strong conservative black man or woman seems to be a real threat to some on the left.

I'm still waiting for Martin Luther King's dream of America when people are not judged by the color of their skin first. And while of course there are exceptions on all sides, I think the right overall is doing a much better job of that than is the left.

Just look how any minority, or woman, is treated if they stray too far from the liberal plantation.

Not really. My posts are not racist at all.
Two reasons why people like him
1) he's black
2) says what you like to hear.

thats it. He is a vessel to justify your opinions. His name just happens to be Cain.

Same thing for those who are for President Obama

for some sure, but we have a lot of evidence that the right has a lot of racists in the party. This is a way of downplaying that angle.
There's far more evidence of racism in the Democratic party, idjut!

I would vote for Powell in a heartbeat.

Just look how any minority, or woman, is treated if they stray too far from the liberal plantation.

Good point. Conservative Hispanics suffer as much personal attacks as conservative blacks. Anybody who steps outside the designated box is seen as fair game to go after, but minorities and women are especially expected to toe the party line or they will be taken down.

Forum List

Back