How much Currency do you want when it is used to punish people?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Democrats love to punish people using currency. I would love to learn why they use this tactic? For instance when Putin does X, Biden announces punishments that use currency. Look at the legal Quagmire of Trump. They want to use currency to punish him. Why do that Democrats?

Democrats love to punish people using currency. I would love to learn why they use this tactic? For instance when Putin does X, Biden announces punishments that use currency. Look at the legal Quagmire of Trump. They want to use currency to punish him. Why do that Democrats?

I've got $.40 in my pocket. If I threw it at a republican would it qualify as punishment?

This is a retarded thread, BTW.

I've got $.40 in my pocket. If I threw it at a republican would it qualify as punishment?

This is a retarded thread, BTW.
It appealed to you and that is proven by your remark.

Don’t do bad things and bad things are less likely to happen to you. It’s a lesson Trump and Putin need to learn.

Name one with the extensive list of serious crimes that Trump and Putin have committed.
What makes it appear so bad, is because Trump was shielded during the four years as president, meaning his ongoing crimes continued to accrue, but he accountability was tolled until he left office. Essentially decades of Trumps bad behavior, all came due at the same time.

What makes it appear so bad, is because Trump was shielded during the four years as president, meaning his ongoing crimes continued to accrue, but he accountability was tolled until he left office. Essentially decades of Trumps bad behavior, all came due at the same time.
What crime has Trump been found guilty of?

Name one with the extensive list of serious crimes that Trump and Putin have committed.

The Biden family. The Clinton family. Probably the Obama family.

Clinton - 0 indictments 0 - felony charges
Obama - 0 indictments 0 - felony charges
Clinton - 0 indictments 0 - felony charges
Biden - 0 indictments 0 - felony charges
Trump - 4 indictments 91 - felony charges

Are you saying that the government is trying to some cents into Trump?
Get the buck outta here you cashhole!

A She said form of act that is not actually a crime. Crimes get people put into jail.
Sexual abuse in New York is a crime.

S 130.65-a Aggravated sexual abuse in the fourth degree.
1. A person is guilty of aggravated sexual abuse in the fourth degree
when:
(a) He or she inserts a foreign object in the vagina, urethra, penis,
rectum or anus of another person and the other person is incapable of
consent by reason of some factor other than being less than seventeen
years old; or
(b) He or she inserts a finger in the vagina, urethra, penis, rectum
or anus of another person causing physical injury to such person and
such person is incapable of consent by reason of some factor other than
being less than seventeen years old.

Aggravated sexual abuse in the fourth degree is a class E felony.

Forum List

Back