Herman Cain wasn't the only one

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
In fact, Ginger White can't stop singing now that she's warmed her voice up.

Did Ginger White just say she’s a hooker? - The Washington Post

No one can say that White is trying to put herself in the best possible light here; from the beginning, she’s said that nothing about the situation was romantic, or part of some love story.

In fact, it’s hard to think of anyone claiming to be the ‘other woman’ who has presented her own situation in such starkly unsentimental terms. In this Daily Beast piece, White says that as time went on, she didn’t even like Cain.

I’m not sure how those hardy few still defending Cain can say she’s lying about her relationship with him but telling the truth about other men in her life. And if she’s the hooker that the commenters on the Daily Beast story say she is, what does that make Cain?

They reference the Daily Beast, but the link doesn't work.

She knew she was at a dead end when her thoughts drifted to the mundane activities of daily life, and not unbridled ecstasy.
Ms White told the Daily Beast: 'One time we were having sex, and I was looking up at the ceiling, thinking about, “What am I going to buy at the grocery store tomorrow? What am I going to do with my kids tomorrow?"'

Read more: Herman Cain's alleged mistress reveals all about 'sex life that made her cry' | Mail Online

Whoa!

She added: 'When he first started, it was pretty sporadic, but the last 2 1/2 years, there was consistent financial help every month... But I think every time he had sex with me, he was getting a lot more than I was getting.'

2.5 years, every month??

What a hypocrite Cain is.

And how desperate she must have been. Gives a whole new meaning to "close your eyes and think of England"!

Poor Mrs Cain and poor Ms White. And, lucky Cain. This was always a book selling tour at the tax payer's expense and he did pretty well.

Forum List

Back