Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Remain the worlds superpower

Or doing what is right?

No. This is not specific to any one issue. I am just curious where the board falls on whats more important.

I see most politicians on the Republican stage care more about being the world’s super power than being the best country.

Or doing what is right?

No. This is not specific to any one issue. I am just curious where the board falls on whats more important.

When we were still a very young nation we defeated the world's biggest and baddest superpower.

We've held that title ever since.

I'd be happy to scale back our "superpower" status if we could pull our noses out of the rest of the world's problems and quit pissing off 2nd or 3rd world countries.
We could focus more on our nation's overall health.
:cool:

Or doing what is right?

When we were still a very young nation we defeated the world's biggest and baddest superpower.

We've held that title ever since.

I'd be happy to scale back our "superpower" status if we could pull our noses out of the rest of the world's problems and quit pissing off 2nd or 3rd world countries.
We could focus more on our nation's overall health.
:cool:

I would actually prefer that myself.

Doing what's "right". But of course hardly anybody can agree on what's "right" all the time.

But I don't get what's so wrong about the US not being the world power. It's not going to last forever. We only need to look at one of our closet allies (U.K.) to realize that. Every world power eventually falls. Not that they all crumble into nothingness.

However encouraging this across the political spectrum consensus may be, America’s international meddling will continue – to appease our paranoia and serve the military/industrial master.

There was a time when doing what's right was what made us the world's superpower.

And then a bunch of dumbasses elected a kenyan community organizer with zero experience as president, and he's been fucking up the country ever since.

Doing what's "right". But of course hardly anybody can agree on what's "right" all the time.

But I don't get what's so wrong about the US not being the world power. It's not going to last forever. We only need to look at one of our closet allies (U.K.) to realize that. Every world power eventually falls. Not that they all crumble into nothingness.

Yes, we dont always agree what's right. But before we can agree what's right, all sides must be working towards what's right in the first place. If one person's goal is what is right, and the other is power at any cost, there is no way for agreement.

I agree your other statements. But I am also convinced that it's doing what's right that has made us a great power to begin with.

We haven't been Number One in any meaningful area for a long long time. Thanks to Ronnie Ray-Gun and GeeDub, all we are, is in over our heads.

ReaganBushDebt.org
The Current ReaganBush Debt is:
$14,167,973,181,960.60
which means that in a total of 20 years,
these three presidents have led to the creation of
93.81%
of the entire national debt
in only 8.5106% of the 235 years of the existence of the United States of America.

Those who want to blame President Obama don't have the FACTS on their side.

Who decides what is "right"?

Last edited:
We haven't been Number One in any meaningful area for a long long time. Thanks to Ronnie Ray-Gun and GeeDub, all we are, is in over our heads.

ReaganBushDebt.org
$14,167,973,181,960.60
93.81%
in only 8.5106% of the 235 years of the existence of the United States of America.

You really are a one-trick pony ain't ya?

:cuckoo:

Yes, we dont always agree what's right. But before we can agree what's right, all sides must be working towards what's right in the first place. If one person's goal is what is right, and the other is power at any cost, there is no way for agreement.

I agree your other statements. But I am also convinced that it's doing what's right that has made us a great power to begin with.

I agree with what I have pasted above. Frankly the United States, despite our reputation, does a lot more "right" than we do "wrong" People forget that we give more to the world's charities than the next several countries combined. When there's a natural disaster you will see a United States carrier or other military / humanitarian personnel show up. We do a lot of the work that no one else really wants to do...think of the Wikileaks documents that revealed certain countries in the Middle East giving the thumbs up for an attack as long as they understood that publicly they would condemn it.

That's not to say we don't do our share of lousy shit....we do that plenty of that too but I think a lot of people forget that we do a lot of good in the world as well.

There was a time when doing what's right was what made us the world's superpower.

And then a bunch of dumbasses elected a kenyan community organizer with zero experience as president, and he's been fucking up the country ever since.

ReaganBushDebt.org
$14,167,973,181,960.60
93.81%

So is Pale Rider, apparently.

ReaganBushDebt.org
$14,167,973,181,960.60
93.81%

So is Pale Rider, apparently.
Oooohh... do you need a tissue little girl? Sorry the truth about your messiah is so distressing to you.

odumbo is the worst president in the history of America, period. There is no comparison to either Bush so, I got your pony hangin'.

Forum List

Back