Herman Cain Is Running For President!!!

If he's chosen by Limbaugh and Boortz to fill in for them, he must be as you say, divisive.
My point exactly, and he's as bad, if not worse than both of them. And they are amongst the worst of the worst of the dividers in this country.

I think any person who is either literally or intellectually honest would realize that Cain is no Presidential candidate material in the least.

Its like us on the Left trying to convince ourselves and the Right that Michael Moore would make an excellent President.

It's folly...at best.

That's just silly, and insulting. Why would you try and compare Michale Moore, to Herman Cain.

That's just silly, and insulting. Why would you try and compare Michale Moore, to Herman Cain.

Kat, how is this sill or insulting? Believe it or not, they are very similar, except that they are both from opposite sides of the fence.

Michale is a man who is VERY strong in his convictions and beliefs. And I man that I like and admire very much.

With that said, I'm willing to admit that he may seem more like an allergy to the majority of the left.

Surely, you can understand how Cain could also be that way to the Left. Afterall...he subs for Boortz...and Limbaugh.

Unless you're suggesting that Boortz and/or Limbaugh would both, also make good Presidents. Are you?

Kat, how is this sill or insulting? Believe it or not, they are very similar, except that they are both from opposite sides of the fence.

Michale is a man who is VERY strong in his convictions and beliefs. And I man that I like and admire very much.

With that said, I'm willing to admit that he may seem more like an allergy to the majority of the left.

Surely, you can understand how Cain could also be that way to the Left. Afterall...he subs for Boortz...and Limbaugh.

Unless you're suggesting that Boortz and/or Limbaugh would both, also make good Presidents. Are you?

No, I would not say either of those would make good presidents. But Cain's subbing for them has nothing to do with it.
HE is the one running for president.
Michael Moore is on no way or fashion a politician. That's why I think you need another analogy. :doubt:

Hot Off Of Neil Cavuto! Herman Cain Has Announced That He Is Putting Together An Exploratory Commitee To Run For President!!! Herman Cain - Presidential Exploratory Committee

Herman Cain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Herman-Cain.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGBAE0y7iL0&feature=related

That Southern Jack Fool has done his prayerful consideration I see huh?

He'll fail.

Here's the bar for how liberals talk about conservative blacks.

I need to find the Alan West thread, too. Same shit.

No, I would not say either of those would make good presidents. But Cain's subbing for them has nothing to do with it.
HE is the one running for president.
Michael Moore is on no way or fashion a politician. That's why I think you need another analogy. :doubt:

What makes, in your opinion, Mr. Cain a better political candidate?

I don't believe he's served in any political capacity before. Other than going around getting paid to make speeches at Conservative events. Same thing Michael Moore has done.

Kat, does it not stand to reason that any individual with the attitude and the rhetoric and the style that's sufficient to maintain the attention and emotion of the audiences of not only Boortz, but Limbaugh would, by default, be too divisive an individual to be a plausible Presidential candidate.

Do you honestly believe such a person would make a good Presidential candidate. ...HONESTLY?

If he's chosen by Limbaugh and Boortz to fill in for them, he must be as you say, divisive.
My point exactly, and he's as bad, if not worse than both of them. And they are amongst the worst of the worst of the dividers in this country.

I think any person who is either literally or intellectually honest would realize that Cain is no Presidential candidate material in the least.

Its like us on the Left trying to convince ourselves and the Right that Michael Moore would make an excellent President.

It's folly...at best.

Why not?

Kat, does it not stand to reason that any individual with the attitude and the rhetoric and the style that's sufficient to maintain the attention and emotion of the audiences of not only Boortz, but Limbaugh would, by default, be too divisive an individual to be a plausible Presidential candidate.

Do you honestly believe such a person would make a good Presidential candidate. ...HONESTLY?

Marc, I do not care about him filling in for Limbaugh or Boortz. I am not speaking of them.
Cain is neither of them, and yes, I have made it clear that I like him, and why.

I think both he and Donald Trump are non-starters for that reason, yes.

Thanks for your honesty Revere.

You trying to say I am being less than honest?

Why are you freaking out over Herman Cain. Do you feel he is a token, or a self hating black, or is he a self made man?

I think the latter.

Marc, I do not care about him filling in for Limbaugh or Boortz. I am not speaking of them.
Cain is neither of them, and yes, I have made it clear that I like him, and why.

I guess you are just unable to see it. Anyway, that man is no different that Boortz or Limbaugh...that's why he's not Presidential candidate material. He's too divisive, by default.

You love him to death...others will hate him. That's not a good candidate. I hope you'll be able to see that...at some point, at least.

I think both he and Donald Trump are non-starters for that reason, yes.

Thanks for your honesty Revere.

You trying to say I am being less than honest?

Why are you freaking out over Herman Cain. Do you feel he is a token, or a self hating black, or is he a self made man?

I think the latter.

I think he's an ideological zealot and he doesn't consider things fully as a President should. I also think he's a bit lost. I find him to be too extreme...at best.

Last edited:

I guess you are just unable to see it. Anyway, that man is no different that Boortz or Limbaugh...that's why he's not Presidential candidate material. He's too divisive, by default.

You love him to death...others will hate him. That's not a good candidate. I hope you'll be able to see that...at some point, at least.

I am not the one with the blinders. I can't imagine that you would like any candidate on the right. I probably wouldn't like any on the left.
How's that for honesty?

I don't love him to death. I am sure there would be things I disagree with him on. I did say I ♥ him. I love his honestly. He is refreshing. He's not limp.
I am not about love and hate on a candidate though. I won't hate someone just because you may love them.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree on Herman Cain. America is wonderful. As of now, we still have that right. :)

Forum List

Back