Herman Cain Is Running For President!!!

Yes, I know what it says and repetition is inane. I posted the true rationales behind its construction.... Laws do not originate from thin air...they are founded upon rationales...and you can not seperate what is made from the maker and his intent behind what he makes....

All words have a connotative and denotative meaning or better yet more than one definition depending on the context one uses.... Progressives tend to redifine or take difinitions out of their true context or elaberate upon them which then turns it into pure fiction...PROPAGANDA....

So the true and documented words of the Founders are meaningless to you?

Forget what they said .. only you can interpret what they were really trying to say. You can speak better for them then they can.

That is really silly.

I'll stick to the authority of THEIR words, not your false ideological-driven interpretaion.

How progressive and inept of you to try and take what has been said and presented by me on behalf of our Founders out of context.... Bad Parrot...:eusa_liar:

The main purpose of the treaty, and the religious clause is not to eliminate Christianity form our gov't, or our Country.... If you can not understand that then you are a foreign or domestic subversive...an enemy of the Republic....

Furthermre, the words and ideology I have presented are that of our Founders.....

Last edited:
Yes, I know what it says and repetition is inane. I posted the true rationales behind its construction.... Laws do not originate from thin air...they are founded upon rationales...and you can not seperate what is made from the maker and his intent behind what he makes....

All words have a connotative and denotative meaning or better yet more than one definition depending on the context one uses.... Progressives tend to redifine or take difinitions out of their true context or elaberate upon them which then turns it into pure fiction...PROPAGANDA....

So the true and documented words of the Founders are meaningless to you?

Forget what they said .. only you can interpret what they were really trying to say. You can speak better for them then they can.

That is really silly.

I'll stick to the authority of THEIR words, not your false ideological-driven interpretaion.

How progressive and inept of you to try and take what has been said and presented by me on behalf of our Founders out of context.... Bad Parrot...:eusa_liar:

The main purpose of the treaty, and the religious clause is not to eliminate Christianity form our gov't, or our Country.... If you can not understand that then you are a foreign or domestic subversive...an enemy of the Republic....

Furthermre, the words and ideology I have presented are that of our Founders.....

How utterly ignorant of you to believe that the words of the Founders requires your re-interpretation.

How unpatriotic of you to assume that they were dummies who didn't have the capacity to legislate, write, and speak clearly.

How incredibly naive it is of you to believe yourself an authority on the Founders .. and to believe that your ideologically-driven pablum would ever be accepted as truth.

I've posted lots of the words of the Founders. Did you miss them?

Get over it dude, you lose.

Last edited:
Your tired, old, worn out "progressive" label is Bull Shit.
I have been voting Republican since 1972, own 3 corporations and am a strict conservative.
Conservatives wrote the US Constitution.
Conservatives want NO PART of religion in government.

Nothing you write here has anything to do with The United States Constitution.

Founders being Christian which everyone knows is true HAS NOTHING to do with your false statements that there is a religous test here for public office.

England and the European countries had MONARCHIES and the monarcy stayed in power with RELIGION.
"I am appointed by God to rule and have that divine right" was their power base.
Does our country give power to our rulers THROUGH GOD?
Or does power arise FROM THE PEOPLE?
That is the difference and that IS THE LAW.
The facts are Founders of this great country WANTED NO PART OF RELIGION IN GOVERNMENT.
Guess which country on earth was the first to NOT have religous influences in their GOVERNMENT AND laws?
What religion influences our government? What preacher does our government take advice from?
Brother, THAT IS THE WAY IT WAS DONE IN ENGLAND and that is why we fought the revolution!
The United States of America. No preacher or religion runs our government.
And you claim that is not the case?:cuckoo:
Thank God for your freedom.
We are a nation of LAWS, not men and their various religions.
Note: ALL religions are protected by The US Constitution, NOT JUST CHRISTIANITY.

Very well said.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Interestingly enough, I made these very same points, however, not as well written, some months ago on here when I argued that the founders of this country came to America and established this country to RUN FROM RELIGIOUS PROSECUTION and NOT TO OPEN UP A COBBLER STORE aka to run business.

Period.

Posters such as Zeitgeist were arguing how the country was founded on capitalism and other nonsensical myths.

The bottom line is those pilgrims wanted to be FREE from Religious Regimes. Everything else came as a bonus of and/or result of that fact.

Last edited:
Your tired, old, worn out "progressive" label is Bull Shit.
I have been voting Republican since 1972, own 3 corporations and am a strict conservative.
Conservatives wrote the US Constitution.
Conservatives want NO PART of religion in government.

Nothing you write here has anything to do with The United States Constitution.

Founders being Christian which everyone knows is true HAS NOTHING to do with your false statements that there is a religous test here for public office.

England and the European countries had MONARCHIES and the monarcy stayed in power with RELIGION.
"I am appointed by God to rule and have that divine right" was their power base.
Does our country give power to our rulers THROUGH GOD?
Or does power arise FROM THE PEOPLE?
That is the difference and that IS THE LAW.
The facts are Founders of this great country WANTED NO PART OF RELIGION IN GOVERNMENT.
Guess which country on earth was the first to NOT have religous influences in their GOVERNMENT AND laws?
What religion influences our government? What preacher does our government take advice from?
Brother, THAT IS THE WAY IT WAS DONE IN ENGLAND and that is why we fought the revolution!
The United States of America. No preacher or religion runs our government.
And you claim that is not the case?:cuckoo:
Thank God for your freedom.
We are a nation of LAWS, not men and their various religions.
Note: ALL religions are protected by The US Constitution, NOT JUST CHRISTIANITY.

Very well said.

Interestingly enough, I made these very same points, however, not as well written, some months ago on here when I argued that the founders of this country came to America and established this country to RUN FROM RELIGIOUS PROSECUTION and NOT TO OPEN UP A COBBLER STORE aka to run business.

Period.

Posters such as Zeitgeist were arguing how the country was founded on capitalism and other nonsensical myths.

The bottom line is those pilgrims want to be FREE from Religious Regimes. Everything else came as a bonus of and/or result of that fact.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Very well said.

We are a great nation because our free market capitalism is free of religion.
If we could get if free from GOVERNMENT we would be even better.

Very well said.

Period.

The bottom line is those pilgrims want to be FREE from Religious Regimes. Everything else came as a bonus of and/or result of that fact.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Very well said.

Thank you sir.

Now I didn't want to take it "there," but it seems apropos in this case. The country started on running FROM religious persecution and will eventually end with running back TO religious persecution.

This is supported by Scripture.

All the parts are already in place and it's just waiting for something to trigger it.

Hint: think Sunday Laws. Study them and their history and see if your eyes are opened to something you never considered before.

So happy to see the OP has not been derailed here. :D

We are a great nation because our free market capitalism is free of religion.
If we could get if free from GOVERNMENT we would be even better.
i agree, but with a slight correction
not free from government so much as free from over bearing government

So happy to see the OP has not been derailed here. :D

Thanks to many members adopting a more civil tone of discourse post-Obama's Tuscon speech.

:D

I ALWAYS prefer civil tone. That is why you won't see me in most threads. I despise the constant bickering and name calling as a whole. Good hot debate..sure..the other..no thanks..

Kat, I can sense the change in tone of a good many posters the last few days.

We just all need to encourage it so it doesn't go away and grows instead.

Kat, I can sense the change in tone of a good many posters the last few days.

We just all need to encourage it so it doesn't go away and grows instead.

Would be nice if it were to stay that way. :)

That is why we are on the verge of collapse.... Progressive situational ethics {In order for me to succeed you must lose, others must be harmed. I must set aside my emotions and values to become sociopapthically self-interested.} at their best within the false facade of global fascist/communist corporate elitist governance...

Capitalism worked well within our own borders with its Judeo-Christion ethics and moral code until the elitist progressives used their meniacal subterfuge to gain access to our gov't and institutions opening up our borders to a foreign/domestic invaision and assult against our businesses and the foundations of our Republic and Constitution....

Liberalism (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)

List of liberal theorists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The IMF, the World Bank, and the Global Economy

The 48 Laws of Power

Economic: Thorstein Bunde Veblen Consumption

Last edited by a moderator:
That is why we are on the verge of collapse.... Progressive situational ethics {In order for me to succeed you must lose, others must be harmed. I must set aside my emotions and values to become sociopapthically self-interested.} at their best within the false facade of global fascist/communist corporate elitist governance...

Capitalism worked well within our own borders with its Judeo-Christion ethics and moral code until the elitist progressives used their meniacal subterfuge to gain access to our gov't and institutions opening up our borders to a foreign/domestic invaision and assult against our businesses and the foundations of our Republic and Constitution....

Liberalism (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)

List of liberal theorists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The 48 Laws of Power

Economic: Thorstein Bunde Veblen Consumption

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoxDyC7y7PM

Your knowledge of economics isn't any better then your knowledge of history .. but I'll leave that to someone else.

Don't want to get accused of abuse.

Here is a little more food for thought on the topic of truth on the Founders...

Republic v. Democracy

We have grown accustomed to hearing that we are a democracy; such was never the intent. The form of government entrusted to us by our Founders was a republic, not a democracy.1 Our Founders had an opportunity to establish a democracy in America and chose not to. In fact, the Founders made clear that we were not, and were never to become, a democracy:

WallBuilders - Issues and Articles - Republic v. Democracy

Is America Really a Christian Nation?

Is America Really a Christian Nation? - Christian World News - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

The Founders: How Christian Were They?

The Founders: How Christian Were They? :clap2:

Here is a little more food for thought on the topic of truth on the Founders...

Republic v. Democracy

We have grown accustomed to hearing that we are a democracy; such was never the intent. The form of government entrusted to us by our Founders was a republic, not a democracy.1 Our Founders had an opportunity to establish a democracy in America and chose not to. In fact, the Founders made clear that we were not, and were never to become, a democracy:

WallBuilders - Issues and Articles - Republic v. Democracy

Is America Really a Christian Nation?

Is America Really a Christian Nation? - Christian World News - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

The Founders: How Christian Were They?

The Founders: How Christian Were They? :clap2:

Very good, we are a republic, not a democracy.
A democracy is majority, mob rule.
A republic protects the rights of the minority.
You are correct: The Founders wrote the United States Constitution, a document dedicated to the protection of individual rights and restricting the powers of government.
At that time, the minority were not Christian and the Constitution protects their rights.

I believe our Republic is on the verge of collapse and it will become a complete minority rule state, since it has been a perverse form of it already. Woodrow Wilson sold us out to the contol of global elite bankers in 1913 to establish the Federal Reserve which is nothing more than a privately owned centralized bank that has ripped off the worlds economies in the name of global governance...

Here is a good example of where we are at and headed....

Communist Goals (1963) - How Many Have Been Fulfilled?

The 9.12 Project Network

By the way, did you see on the news where the China leader flew in for a visit and stated that the US dollar is obsolete and we need to get rid of it, and replace it with a global currency?:cuckoo:

Chinese president arrives for U.S. state visit

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/01...ories+(RSS:+Top+Stories)&utm_content=My+Yahoo

And while this is going on...

Chinese Troops Deploying In North Korea
Posted on Pakalert on January 18, 2011

(CHICAGO) – South Korea’s daily newspaper is reporting that what Western analysts have feared has happened: Chinese troops have been deployed into North Korea. The Chinese now have a presence in the rogue state for the first time in more than 15 years.

China has had no military presence in the rogue country since 1994 after it quit the Military Armistice Commission that supervises the Armistice that suspended the Korean war.

Since that time, Pyonyang has stridently announced that it will no longer abide by the agreement. During 2010 the North Korean government officially declared that it is once again in a state of war with South Korea and the U.S.

The South Korean government confirmed reports on January 18, 2011 that China has stationed military forces in the special economic zone of Rajin-Sonbong.

It’s a move on China’s part that has seen U.S. and South Korean military experts rushing back to reprogram their war games scenario computers.

A week earlier, the South Korean daily newspaper, Chosun Ilbo, carried quotes from a government official wishing to remain anonymous. The official who works for the South Korean president stated that Party leaders in Beijing and Pyongyang’s leaders recently held “substantive” talks about the need to station Chinese troops in the troubled region.

“North Korea and China have discussed the issue of stationing a small number of Chinese troops to protect China-invested port facilities,” said the official. “The presence of Chinese troops is apparently to guard facilities and protect Chinese nationals.”

The unnamed official further revealed that the Chinese planned to deploy their troops in the city of Rason, within Rajin-Sonbong, a special economic zone located in North Korea’s northeastern quadrant.

The reasoning behind the Chinese troop deployment is presumably to afford protection for Chinese ports that might be at risk if a war breaks out on the Peninsula, but South Korean analysts consulted by the paper point out that the targeted location positions the troops in a militarily strategic location.

The city gives the Chinese direct access to the Sea of Japan.

One senior South Korean official downplayed the report saying that it only permits China to come to North Korea’s aid in the event of greater North Korean instability.

“Pyongyang and Beijing have reportedly discussed the matter of stationing a small number of Chinese troops in the Rajin-Sonbong region to guard port facilities China has invested in,” a Cheong Wa Dae official said. “If it’s true, they’re apparently there to protect either facilities or Chinese residents rather than for political or military reasons.”

The government of North Korea has grown increasingly dependent upon their giant communist neighbor. As the North’s economy continues to deteriorate their saber-rattling has become increasingly bellicose. During December of 2010 they warned that they were ready to annihilate any aggressor and would be more than willing to defend themselves with their nuclear stockpile.

Military nuclear experts estimate the North now has between six to twelve nuclear weapons. None have been successfully modified to arm missiles yet.

The South Korean paper also reported that Seoul’s International Security Ambassador Nam Joo-Hong believed that China had the capability to rush large numbers of troops into the North if extreme stability became evident.

“The worst scenario China wants to avoid is a possibly chaotic situation in its northeastern provinces which might be created by massive inflows of North Korean refugees,” Chosun Ilbo quoted Nam as saying.

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2011/01/18/chinese-troops-deploying-in-north-korea/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back