Herman Cain Is Running For President!!!

Black conservatives are the new *******. Just as a liberal.

Rev up that Hillbillay musak and what 'em dance.

Dance for me bwoy....DANCE!!!

talking_feet95.jpg

Oops, he's just gone up a notch on my pole. :eusa_angel:

I don't want to see some 'token black guy' though. I don't vote for anyone on color. However, I would be very happy (un-be-lieveably happy) to vote for him regardless of it.

Anyone who believes they're a "real Conservative" because of their position on being pro-life is clearly showing tendencies of a Social Conservative. We don't need to elect another Social Conservative. I would prefer someone like Gary Johnson.

The guy in the petfood dept?

If you're not old enough to remember southern whites calling blacks *******, you only need look at how liberals talk to conservative blacks in the present day and age to see what that was like.

If you're not old enough to remember southern whites calling blacks *******, you only need look at how liberals talk to conservative blacks in the present day and age to see what that was like.

In an effort to communicate more positively...why must you go there?

In an effort to communicate more positively...why must you go there?

he followed you....
and of course now, Marc will claim he was only "taking the high road"

Senseless partisan bickering is for the birds fellas.

Let's let bygones by bygones.

Shall we?

And all those Southern Whites are now Republicans.

I don't give a rip if he is purple - I like him. If Marc hates him as it appears he does, that would most likely mean I would like him that much more. ;)

I don't give a rip if he is purple - I like him. If Marc hates him as it appears he does, that would most likely mean I would like him that much more. ;)

I've listened to him on the radio...he's local to Atlanta. I can hear him speak every day if I wish. And I've spent many hours in my car listening to him already.

He's too divisive.

That's not what the country needs right now.

Although Obama's doing a decent job already. I think a person like Huckabee or Romney's more suitable at this time, if it has to be someone from the right.

They seem to be the most reasonable of all I've seen or heard thus far.

Last edited:

I've listened to him on the radio...he's local to Atlanta. I can hear him speak every day if I wish. And I've spent many hours in my car listening to him already.

He's too divisive.

Although Obama's doing a decent job already. I think a person like Huckabee or Romney's more suitable at this time, if it has to be someone from the right.

If he's chosen by Limbaugh and Boortz to fill in for them, he must be as you say, divisive.

If he's chosen by Limbaugh and Boortz to fill in for them, he must be as you say, divisive.
My point exactly, and he's as bad, if not worse than both of them. And they are amongst the worst of the worst of the dividers in this country.

I think any person who is either literally or intellectually honest would realize that Cain is no Presidential candidate material in the least.

Its like us on the Left trying to convince ourselves and the Right that Michael Moore would make an excellent President.

It's folly...at best.

He's too divisive.

I too have listened to him on the radio, and I can hear him every day if I wish.

I like how he is. I don't call it divisive. He believes what he believes, and does not squirm. He is a man of conviction, and I think he is EXACTLY what we need.

Romney is okay; I very much do not trust Huckabee. :)

Forum List

Back