Herman Cain Is Running For President!!!

This is old, old news as his organization started in late September of last year. You do not fund as many staff positions that early, as he is the ONLY announced candidate, unless you are running.
I like Herman and admire his pizza and other sales achievements. He also fills in for Neal Boortz who I know and admire.
He doesn't stand a chance and he knows it. He wants visibility for a statewide race he can compete in.
Smart move by a smart man.
You will not hear many southern conservatives or liberals call him ******.
Those days are long gone.
That will come from many folks up north.

If you're not old enough to remember southern whites calling blacks *******, you only need look at how liberals talk to conservative blacks in the present day and age to see what that was like.

Do you live in the deep south or is that NY Yankee speak?

Why does the poster's Demography matter?

That's right...it doesn't.

Here's a stereotype rich thread for how black conservatives get talked about by liberals.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/149058-allen-west-a-great-man-every-democrat-should-fear.html

Very "emancipating."

You are the one that stereotypes with your foolish "remember southern whites calling blacks *******" comment.
Only southern whites have ever called a black a ******. Right.
Hypocrit. You are a bufoon.:lol:
You make far too many mistakes to compete here. Quit while you are only 4 TDs behind.

This is old, old news as his organization started in late September of last year. You do not fund as many staff positions that early, as he is the ONLY announced candidate, unless you are running.
I like Herman and admire his pizza and other sales achievements. He also fills in for Neal Boortz who I know and admire.
He doesn't stand a chance and he knows it. He wants visibility for a statewide race he can compete in.

It isn't old news that he just announced TODAY that he is officially running for POTUS.
And please...PLEASE stop using that word.

If you're not old enough to remember southern whites calling blacks *******, you only need look at how liberals talk to conservative blacks in the present day and age to see what that was like.

HE is the one that stated "southern whites calling blacks *******"
And YOU agreed with him.

For the uninformed: SOUTHERN is demographics.
Duh.

It isn't old news that he just announced TODAY that he is officially running for POTUS.

I will use any word I please.
Others used it earlier in the thread and I see you failed to scold any of them.

revere wasnt saying that southern conservatives would be the ones saying it now, but southern liberals

revere wasnt saying that southern conservatives would be the ones saying it now, but southern liberals

He said "If you were not old enough to remember southern whites calling blacks *******".
Where in that is conservative or liberal? Where?
That is a bigoted statement against southern whites and you know it.
And what southern liberal has called him a ******?
All a bunch of bull shit rhetoric with no facts whatsoever.

And YOU agreed with him.

Duh.

Go back in HISTORY and define "which whites" were doing it....Southern LIBERAL DEMOCRATS.

Do you need a friggin' History lesson here?

He said "If you were not old enough to remember southern whites calling blacks *******".

George Wallace ring a bell?

And YOU agreed with him.

Duh.

Go back in HISTORY and define "which whites" were doing it....Southern LIBERAL DEMOCRATS.

Do you need a friggin' History lesson here?

T claims only southern liberal Democrats called blacks *******?
Give me your history lesson to prove that one. :lol::lol:
You are not very smart T. Your argument is very weak.
:lol:

I didn't see it. I do usually scold. Of course you can use any word you please. I didn't say differently.

T claims George Wallace was a liberal Democrat.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Keep it up T. I love it.

I didn't see it. I do usually scold. Of course you can use any word you please. I didn't say differently.

No worries. My bad.

T claims George Wallace was a liberal Democrat.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Keep it up T. I love it.

He WAS. Sorry you are blind.

Keep it up T. I love it.

What was he? He was a racist, white, Dem.

I've figured out Marcatl is just a troll who goes around saying dumb shit just to get a rise out of people

And we know we shouldn't FEED a troll.

Unfortunately, I think Marc actually believes he gets it and we don't.

He's definitely an ill-informed, bigoted ignoramus.

Who is the man pictured in his avatar? He looks familiar, but I can't place him.

Keep it up T. I love it.

He WAS. Sorry you are blind.

Sorry T. Wallace was a conservative populist.
He was not a liberal T. I will give you a pass on this one as you must be very young and naive.
T, the liberal Democrats supported Martin Luther King, Jr. and his marches.
Wallace did not support Martin Luther King, Jr.
He was an independent his last time running for President,defined himself as one and every biography written about him stated what he was.
Wallace was no liberal T.
You are cracking me up. I grew up in the 60s. Carter was a liberal Democrat T, NOT George Wallace.
:lol:

Forum List

Back