Herman Cain Is Running For President!!!

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011
Hot Off Of Neil Cavuto! Herman Cain Has Announced That He Is Putting Together An Exploratory Commitee To Run For President!!! http://www.hermancain.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Cain

Herman-Cain.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGBAE0y7iL0&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
I like Mr. Cain.
I'll have to check him out more.

The links are posted in the OP. Enjoy. He should certainly be able to seriously chip away at Obama's base! I'll vote for him!

Last edited:
Never heard of him. but ill pay attention. Looks like the pony show is starting up.

Anyone care to explain what his views are? Real views too, none of that "He wants to cut Government Spending" BS that goes into no actual detail. Briefly looking him up, I see he's a tea party favorite who supports affirmative action but believes he's a true Conservative because he opposes Abortion. From that alone, I can only imagine where that is going.

Anyone care to explain what his views are? Real views too, none of that "He wants to cut Government Spending" BS that goes into no actual detail. Briefly looking him up, I see he's a tea party favorite who supports affirmative action but believes he's a true Conservative because he opposes Abortion. From that alone, I can only imagine where that is going.

Well...regardless this NON tea party person has listened to him a lot - and I really like him, and his conservative views.

Oops, he's just gone up a notch on my pole. :eusa_angel:

I don't want to see some 'token black guy' though. I don't vote for anyone on color. However, I would be very happy (un-be-lieveably happy) to vote for him regardless of it.

Well...regardless this NON tea party person has listened to him a lot - and I really like him, and his conservative views.

Like? I'm willing to listen to what "Conservative views" he has. I'm curious as to whether he has any real Conservative views or Social Conservative views. Concrete positions on the issue would be nice. Not just "I'll defend the U.S Constitution" and other feel good statements that mean absolutely nothing at the end of the day.

Herman Cain - Townhall Conservative

Like? I'm willing to listen to what "Conservative views" he has. I'm curious as to whether he has any real Conservative views or Social Conservative views. Concrete positions on the issue would be nice. Not just "I'll defend the U.S Constitution" and other feel good statements that mean absolutely nothing at the end of the day.

I posted a link you can read the articles.

The Left will savage him.. he's a staunch conservative, in all respects, but what they will go berserk over is.... he fills in for Rush occasionally. He will be labeled Satan's Apprentice or something equally juvenile and obnoxious.

Wait for it.. wait for it...

Oops, he's just gone up a notch on my pole. :eusa_angel:

I don't want to see some 'token black guy' though. I don't vote for anyone on color. However, I would be very happy (un-be-lieveably happy) to vote for him regardless of it.

Anyone who believes they're a "real Conservative" because of their position on being pro-life is clearly showing tendencies of a Social Conservative. We don't need to elect another Social Conservative. I would prefer someone like Gary Johnson.

The Left will savage him.. he's a staunch conservative, in all respects, but what they will go berserk over is.... he fills in for Rush occasionally. He will be labeled Satan's Apprentice or something equally juvenile and obnoxious.

Wait for it.. wait for it...

Wouldn't it be nice if that did not happen?

Side note: He is also a cancer survivor>

I posted a link you can read the articles.

As much as I would like to spend my afternoon reading articles that are at the latest from 2007, I rather see a list of concise and clear views.

From the looks of articles like these:

It's time to go RINO hunting

I don't give much stock into Mr. Cain. Someone who is trying to paint himself as a Conservative who can reach across the aisle doesn't use language like RINOs.

And of course, articles like these:

The truth is alien to the left

I appreciate the link, but no thanks on wasting my time with such babble. His views on positions such as the Death Penalty, War on Drugs, etc would be more helpful.

Forum List

Back