Herman Cain and Newt Gingrich to Debate tonight at 7pm on Cspan

No, they are both scumbaggers.

Cain is a corporate plant from the Koch Brothers:

LOL as soon as I hear "Koch" I think "this guy is :cuckoo:"
It's retaliation for us exposing Soros as calling the shots on the left. They have to have a counter...albiet a weak attempt at best.

Soros calls the shots? nahhh follow his money that can't be true!

4166,88012.png

This is about all I hear from those who don't like either guy...this is an excellent indicator that these 2 are the right ones!

Hell yea.......both are quite the ladies man

Chicks dig both Cain and Newt

Yep. Conservative woman's ultimate fantasy, being in the middle of a Newt Cain sandwich.

You are right, those conservative women LOVE this guy...must be their racism on display :rofl:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3WbRUQZaIc]Herman Cain Speech to National Federation of Republican Women, Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGGKlooT0Wc&feature=related]Herman Cain Speech to National Federation of Republican Women, Part 2 . - YouTube[/ame]

Was there a rule set, like they can't talk about anything outside of Cain's tax policy or something? Yes, I'm being serious, I heard something about no foreign policy was allowed, and so on.

Whether or not this will be interesting depends oin Newt. If he thinks destroying Cain will benefit him IN THE LONG RUN, he will do just that. However, he may determine that being generous to Cain will serve him better----as more primary votes taken from Romney leads to better chances for Newt. I would not be shocked to see them both spend a good amount of time discussing how Romney and Obama are similar....and a bit of time on Perry's downside.

Tomorrow......Romney and Perry will likely be unable to resist snarky comments about how the Newt and Cain were afraid to invite them to the debate.

Cain, Gingrich set for Lincoln-Douglas debate

If you think the GOP presidential debates have been lacking, a Tea Party group offers something different.

The Texas Tea Party Patriots PAC will host a "modified Lincoln-Douglas debate," with Republican candidates Newt Gingrich and Herman Cain confirming their attendance.

Bill O'Sullivan, treasurer of the group, told National Review Online that the recent debates have been "superficial" and "frustrating."

Gingrich, the former House speaker, is a big proponent of debates in the mode of Abraham Lincoln and Stephen Douglas, who in their 1858 campaign for a U.S. Senate seat in Illinois took their ideas directly to the people in seven congressional districts across the state.

I'm personally looking forward to this one for sure as my top 2 choices are Herman Cain and Newt Gingrich.

IF...you'd like to listen to it?

WSB (Neal Boortzs' Flagship) is carrying it live

LINK

Okeedoak?

I thought this was to be aired on C-Span tonight Saturday at 8 p.m. est??

Whether or not this will be interesting depends oin Newt. If he thinks destroying Cain will benefit him IN THE LONG RUN, he will do just that. However, he may determine that being generous to Cain will serve him better----as more primary votes taken from Romney leads to better chances for Newt. I would not be shocked to see them both spend a good amount of time discussing how Romney and Obama are similar....and a bit of time on Perry's downside.

Tomorrow......Romney and Perry will likely be unable to resist snarky comments about how the Newt and Cain were afraid to invite them to the debate.

It's about time--I am sick and tired of the media framing their debates around two candidates--Romney and Perry. It's like they've picked them for us.

These guys are all about running on the same ticket.

I just caught the end of it. My bad.

But I DID catch Mr. Cain NAIL the media.

That was terrific.

And when he got to put the final question to the former Speaker, I thought Mr. Cain hit another home run.

Wonderful stuff.

I am looking forward to looking at a transcript.

Forum List

Back