Herman Cain and Newt Gingrich to Debate tonight at 7pm on Cspan

This is about all I hear from those who don't like either guy...this is an excellent indicator that these 2 are the right ones!
Exactly. The more they attack...means a nerve has been struck...the more afraid they are.

If these weren't the right guys? The left wouldn't be paying attention.

Remember in 2008 when the same people were saying "McCain is your best choice" and now they are saying "Romney is your best choice" Of corse, if you want obama reelected ;)

That being said Cain, Perry, and Romney are all polling about even when paired up vs obama (man i dont like perry for some reason I wish they would use newt instead since newt is ahead of perry now)

Turns out that's what the Republican voters said. #GOPFail

Exactly. The more they attack...means a nerve has been struck...the more afraid they are.

Remember in 2008 when the same people were saying "McCain is your best choice" and now they are saying "Romney is your best choice" Of corse, if you want obama reelected ;)

That being said Cain, Perry, and Romney are all polling about even when paired up vs obama (man i dont like perry for some reason I wish they would use newt instead since newt is ahead of perry now)
Precisely. The days of the left deciding candidates is over.

For that matter? So are the days numbered of the party elites/pundits doing the same thing.

:lol:

You're so fucking stupid.

Democrats for McCain

Many democrats voted in the republican primary to try and get McCain as the canidate as they thought he would have the worst chance vs hillary or obama.

Squirmin' Herman and Newtie aren't teabaggers, they're scumbaggers.

Newt is not a teapartier.

Cain is a teapartier.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfqaNFdTeAQ]Herman Cain: Tea Party gets "bad rap" about racism - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12RZ3FUlBCI]Herman Cain-Tea Party Patriots-April 15, 2010 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVo7495RKW4]Herman Cain rallies tea party in Madison - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsQ0gvYTzVw]Electrifying Speech by Herman Cain at the Clear Lake Tea Party Oct. 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

They should be able to exchange some interesting stories

"I met this woman in the bar.......and I told my wife"

This is about all I hear from those who don't like either guy...this is an excellent indicator that these 2 are the right ones!

Hell yea.......both are quite the ladies man

Chicks dig both Cain and Newt

Yep. Conservative woman's ultimate fantasy, being in the middle of a Newt Cain sandwich.

Yep. Conservative woman's ultimate fantasy, being in the middle of a Newt Cain sandwich.

You guys rule :D

Seriously I'm glad that is all you seem to have so far.....i hope its all you continue to have for the future too!

As opposed to a Kennedy/Dodd waitress sandwich in the open at an eating establishment concluding an all night drinking binge by both these 'leaders'? Really?

YOU speak out of your ass as usual Cabonated. *BURP*

As opposed to a Kennedy/Dodd waitress sandwich in the open at an eating establishment concluding an all night drinking binge by both these 'leaders'? Really?

YOU speak out of your ass as usual Cabonated. *BURP*

LOL women would run from kennedy out of fear of getting murdered on the ride home ;)

Democrats for McCain

Many democrats voted in the republican primary to try and get McCain as the canidate as they thought he would have the worst chance vs hillary or obama.
World Nut Daily promoting a Rush Fail. Classic! :lol:

Squirmin' Herman and Newtie aren't teabaggers, they're scumbaggers.

Cain is a teapartier.

No, they are both scumbaggers.

Cain is a corporate plant from the Koch Brothers:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv4GGbK60J8]GOP12.com: Cain: "I'm their brother from another mother!" - YouTube[/ame]
Cain has nothing to do with them at all...

How long are you on retainer with Soros?

I wonder is Squirmin' Herman will wear his Pimp Hat?

It's part of being in the club...

Jack-Abramoff.jpg

Cain is a teapartier.

No, they are both scumbaggers.

Cain is a corporate plant from the Koch Brothers:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv4GGbK60J8"]GOP12.com: Cain: "I'm their brother from another mother!" - YouTube[/ame]
Cain has nothing to do with them at all...

How long are you on retainer with Soros?

If I can prove that they do, will you leave USMB permanently?

Forum List

Back