Breaking: Herman Cain Will Endorse Newt Gingrich For President Today At 2pm.

Nice racist avatar. Shows your mindset.

So, a serial sexual harasser will endorse a man who divorced his wife while she was in the hospital with cancer.

Love them "Family Values".

Get up to speed newbie.

Setting the Record Straight by Jackie Gingrich Cushman on Creators.com - A Syndicate Of Talent

I think the liberal media knows Newt alittle better than his own daughter.

I was going to go with "I'm sure his bitter ex-wife is a MUCH less-biased witness than their daughters would be."

On the bright side, perhaps some enterprising journalist - if there even IS such a thing any more, rather than parrots repeating the press releases and talking points they're handed - will go look up the divorce records of Gingrich's first marriage and tell us once and for all who actually filed for divorce, since they each claim the other requested it, and the daughters insist their mother did.

Cain is damaged goods. His endorsement does more harm than good at this point

I also doubt if his books and radio show will do as well as they would have a month ago

Cain was an extremely serious candidate and had the BESt economic plan of the bunch. It was the defamatory media that took him down!

And YES he wants Cain's endorsement. Cain supporters, like me, supported Cain because of his business intelligence and economic genius. If he toss his support saying Newt is the best for business it will go a LONG WAY. Not to mention even up to last week Cain was still 15-17% and 3rd in the polls! Cain supporters like me are now looking for another candidate to get behind.

Truthfully I think I am going with Romney, but Newt is becoming more and more appealing.

Economic genius?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc0T1kMc1d4]Herman Cain vs. Ron Paul On Economy - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back