Breaking: Herman Cain Will Endorse Newt Gingrich For President Today At 2pm.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by USArmyRetired, Dec 5, 2011.

1. USArmyRetired

USArmyRetired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +346
    This is going to upset a lot of people. The question is....does Newt really want his endorsement? You see, Cain wasn't a serious candidate until he woke up one morning and found himself in the lead. He was on a self-promotional book tour disguised as a presidential campaign. He wasn't serious in the beginning and that is why he was so ill-prepared for the debates and the issues. Further evidence for this is the fact that he hadn't even bothered to vet himself for the type of scrutiny that all candidates undergo.

Source: Herman Cain to Endorse Newt Gingrich

Sources tell FOX 5 News that Herman Cain plans to endorse fellow Georgian Newt Gingrich on Monday. They say details of a formal announcement are still being worked out.

A spokesperson with the Gingrich campaign said there is a 2 p.m. press conference in New York, which would follow a meeting with Donald Trump.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  2. del

del BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,885
    do you think sarah will blow herman on pay per view as a fundraiser?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,924
    Cain was an extremely serious candidate and had the BESt economic plan of the bunch. It was the defamatory media that took him down!

And YES he wants Cain's endorsement. Cain supporters, like me, supported Cain because of his business intelligence and economic genius. If he toss his support saying Newt is the best for business it will go a LONG WAY. Not to mention even up to last week Cain was still 15-17% and 3rd in the polls! Cain supporters like me are now looking for another candidate to get behind.

Truthfully I think I am going with Romney, but Newt is becoming more and more appealing.

4. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,759
    Serial adulterers stick together.

5. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,924
    First, I am not running for President, so no matter what I do it doesn't matter.

Second, every so called accuser of Cain had holes in their story.

Accuser 1: Never came forward. The circumstances weren't known. However, the NRA investigated it and came to the conclusion they were false.

Accuser 2: The situation was described as Cain being at an office campus office party. Another guest asked how tall his wife was. He pointed to the over-sensitive accuser and said about her height. THAT WAS HER COMPLAINT. Then at the next job she was at she made a similar complaint WITHIN MONTHS of being there, demanding a promotion, raise and grant! WTF!!!

Accuser 3: Anonymous source with no a shred of proof. No complaint and no identity. Methink the writer made her up. Ever see The Wire last season, it happens all the time.

Accuser 4: Even her friends say she was a gold-digger. Filed BK twice and is broke about to file it again. Her story never matched up. Even liberals were saying she is full of shit, let's concentrate on the other accusers.

Accuser 5: The one that said she had an affair with him. The majority of the affair happened when he was getting Chemo and in bad shape. After watching my mother go through Chemo treatments, I find it insulting that people would people anyone could care on an affair while on Chemo. It's physically impossible. Not to mention 13 years and you can't produce ONE damaging email, text, voicemail, gift, receipt or anything! WTF!!! Sounds like a woman Cain was nice enough to help out, but she wanted more that he wasn't willing to provide and she was a woman scorned!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  6. Jackson

Jackson Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,675
    And birds shit on the head of loons.

7. Jackson

Jackson Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,675
    It does sound like there should have been some sort of hard evidence. Sorry about your mother.

8. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,759
    Dude, the NRA didn't conclude anything was false.

The only thing we know about that is two harassment claims against Cain were settled.

As for his affair, you don't exchange text messages with a woman and give her money behind your wife's back for thirteen years.

9. AquaAthena

AquaAthena INTJ/ INFJ

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,342
    That's the expectation. And I hope he does, even though I feel any of the candidates could beat Obama, and I would support them. Gingrich, Romney and Perry, are my favorites as of this post.

10. bravoactual

bravoactual bravoactual

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,153
    Nice racist avatar. Shows your mindset.

So, a serial sexual harasser will endorse a man who divorced his wife while she was in the hospital with cancer.

Love them "Family Values".