Breaking: Herman Cain Will Endorse Newt Gingrich For President Today At 2pm.

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is going to upset a lot of people. The question is....does Newt really want his endorsement? You see, Cain wasn't a serious candidate until he woke up one morning and found himself in the lead. He was on a self-promotional book tour disguised as a presidential campaign. He wasn't serious in the beginning and that is why he was so ill-prepared for the debates and the issues. Further evidence for this is the fact that he hadn't even bothered to vet himself for the type of scrutiny that all candidates undergo.

Source: Herman Cain to Endorse Newt Gingrich

Sources tell FOX 5 News that Herman Cain plans to endorse fellow Georgian Newt Gingrich on Monday. They say details of a formal announcement are still being worked out.

A spokesperson with the Gingrich campaign said there is a 2 p.m. press conference in New York, which would follow a meeting with Donald Trump.

Last edited:
Cain was an extremely serious candidate and had the BESt economic plan of the bunch. It was the defamatory media that took him down!

And YES he wants Cain's endorsement. Cain supporters, like me, supported Cain because of his business intelligence and economic genius. If he toss his support saying Newt is the best for business it will go a LONG WAY. Not to mention even up to last week Cain was still 15-17% and 3rd in the polls! Cain supporters like me are now looking for another candidate to get behind.

Truthfully I think I am going with Romney, but Newt is becoming more and more appealing.

Serial adulterers stick together.

First, I am not running for President, so no matter what I do it doesn't matter.

Second, every so called accuser of Cain had holes in their story.

Accuser 1: Never came forward. The circumstances weren't known. However, the NRA investigated it and came to the conclusion they were false.

Accuser 2: The situation was described as Cain being at an office campus office party. Another guest asked how tall his wife was. He pointed to the over-sensitive accuser and said about her height. THAT WAS HER COMPLAINT. Then at the next job she was at she made a similar complaint WITHIN MONTHS of being there, demanding a promotion, raise and grant! WTF!!!

Accuser 3: Anonymous source with no a shred of proof. No complaint and no identity. Methink the writer made her up. Ever see The Wire last season, it happens all the time.

Accuser 4: Even her friends say she was a gold-digger. Filed BK twice and is broke about to file it again. Her story never matched up. Even liberals were saying she is full of shit, let's concentrate on the other accusers.

Accuser 5: The one that said she had an affair with him. The majority of the affair happened when he was getting Chemo and in bad shape. After watching my mother go through Chemo treatments, I find it insulting that people would people anyone could care on an affair while on Chemo. It's physically impossible. Not to mention 13 years and you can't produce ONE damaging email, text, voicemail, gift, receipt or anything! WTF!!! Sounds like a woman Cain was nice enough to help out, but she wanted more that he wasn't willing to provide and she was a woman scorned!

Serial adulterers stick together.

First, I am not running for President, so no matter what I do it doesn't matter.

Second, every so called accuser of Cain had holes in their story.

Accuser 1: Never came forward. The circumstances weren't known. However, the NRA investigated it and came to the conclusion they were false.

Accuser 2: The situation was described as Cain being at an office campus office party. Another guest asked how tall his wife was. He pointed to the over-sensitive accuser and said about her height. THAT WAS HER COMPLAINT. Then at the next job she was at she made a similar complaint WITHIN MONTHS of being there, demanding a promotion, raise and grant! WTF!!!

Accuser 3: Anonymous source with no a shred of proof. No complaint and no identity. Methink the writer made her up. Ever see The Wire last season, it happens all the time.

Accuser 4: Even her friends say she was a gold-digger. Filed BK twice and is broke about to file it again. Her story never matched up. Even liberals were saying she is full of shit, let's concentrate on the other accusers.

Accuser 5: The one that said she had an affair with him. The majority of the affair happened when he was getting Chemo and in bad shape. After watching my mother go through Chemo treatments, I find it insulting that people would people anyone could care on an affair while on Chemo. It's physically impossible. Not to mention 13 years and you can't produce ONE damaging email, text, voicemail, gift, receipt or anything! WTF!!! Sounds like a woman Cain was nice enough to help out, but she wanted more that he wasn't willing to provide and she was a woman scorned!

It does sound like there should have been some sort of hard evidence. Sorry about your mother.

Dude, the NRA didn't conclude anything was false.

The only thing we know about that is two harassment claims against Cain were settled.

As for his affair, you don't exchange text messages with a woman and give her money behind your wife's back for thirteen years.

This is going to upset a lot of people. The question is....does Newt really want his endorsement? You see, Cain wasn't a serious candidate until he woke up one morning and found himself in the lead. He was on a self-promotional book tour disguised as a presidential campaign. He wasn't serious in the beginning and that is why he was so ill-prepared for the debates and the issues. Further evidence for this is the fact that he hadn't even bothered to vet himself for the type of scrutiny that all candidates undergo.

Source: Herman Cain to Endorse Newt Gingrich

Sources tell FOX 5 News that Herman Cain plans to endorse fellow Georgian Newt Gingrich on Monday. They say details of a formal announcement are still being worked out.

A spokesperson with the Gingrich campaign said there is a 2 p.m. press conference in New York, which would follow a meeting with Donald Trump.

That's the expectation. And I hope he does, even though I feel any of the candidates could beat Obama, and I would support them. Gingrich, Romney and Perry, are my favorites as of this post.

Nice racist avatar. Shows your mindset.

So, a serial sexual harasser will endorse a man who divorced his wife while she was in the hospital with cancer.

Love them "Family Values".

WRONG, they determined they were BASELESS!

The only thing we know about that is two harassment claims against Cain were settled.
The second one was stated just as I stated it!

As for his affair, you don't exchange text messages with a woman and give her money behind your wife's back for thirteen years.
He helped her out with money when she was down. You assume that was to his mistress because you have an obession with hating a black conservative. You can't text women or female co-workers without have an affair or doing something wrong? :cuckoo: PC bullshit, this ain't Islambad, men can talk to women who aren't their wife!

You know what you don't do? Have an affair when your on Chemo! It's physically impossible!

WRONG, they determined they were BASELESS!

The second one was stated just as I stated it!

He helped her out with money when she was down. You assume that was to his mistress because you have an obession with hating a black conservative. You can't text women or female co-workers without have an affair or doing something wrong? :cuckoo: PC bullshit, this ain't Islambad, men can talk to women who aren't their wife!

You know what you don't do? Have an affair when your on Chemo! It's physically impossible!
Please link to your proof that these claims were baseless.

If my husband had a relationship with a woman for thirteen years and he was giving her money, he would be burning in hell right now.

Edit: He wasn't chemo for thirteen years you moronic asshole.

Sorry about your mother.
She had Breast cancer. One reaccurance. She had been cancer free for over to 10 years! I don't want to jinx anything so I will leave assumptions at that.

She went through Chemo twice and for a months each time. I was at college when she went through it the first time. But I just graduated the 2nd time. She had zero energy, appetiate, sick and nauseated all the time. None of the drugs the doctors prescribed her worked. My brother and I begged her to smoke pot. He was a miracle drug for her. However, pot wouldn't give any Chemo patient enough energy to carry on a sexual relationship with anyone!

I can't see why people don't see the White story is physically impossible!

This is going to upset a lot of people. The question is....does Newt really want his endorsement?
Bingo!!!!!

How many Republicans (really) want a pair o' serial-adulterers representing their Party?

old%20lady%20with%20naughty%20ooooooh%20look.jpg

do you think sarah will blow herman on pay per view as a fundraiser?
I'm thinkin' she's (more-than-likely) too-preoccupied with her Lap Dance "fund-raising" tent, for the RNC Convention (in 2012).​

They can compare girlfriends after the press conference

I bet Newt is thrilled to get the Cain endorsement

Forum List

Back