Breaking: Herman Cain Will Endorse Newt Gingrich For President Today At 2pm.

Nice racist avatar. Shows your mindset.

So, a serial sexual harasser will endorse a man who divorced his wife while she was in the hospital with cancer.

Love them "Family Values".

So . . . a dickwad who thinks accusations = guilt wants to criticize other people's values. Excuse me while I don't give a rat's ass. Hold your breath waiting until you're someone anyone gives a shit about.

Cain was an extremely serious candidate and had the BESt economic plan of the bunch. It was the defamatory media that took him down!
C'mon.....face facts.

Ol' "Herb" had a.....

It's ONE thing to recognize the Republican elites' effeminate-characteristics....but, they surely don't want to see any (actual) BUBBLEHEADS representing their Party!!

Serial adulterers stick together.

First, I am not running for President, so no matter what I do it doesn't matter.

Second, every so called accuser of Cain had holes in their story.

Accuser 1: Never came forward. The circumstances weren't known. However, the NRA investigated it and came to the conclusion they were false.

Accuser 2: The situation was described as Cain being at an office campus office party. Another guest asked how tall his wife was. He pointed to the over-sensitive accuser and said about her height. THAT WAS HER COMPLAINT. Then at the next job she was at she made a similar complaint WITHIN MONTHS of being there, demanding a promotion, raise and grant! WTF!!!

Accuser 3: Anonymous source with no a shred of proof. No complaint and no identity. Methink the writer made her up. Ever see The Wire last season, it happens all the time.

Accuser 4: Even her friends say she was a gold-digger. Filed BK twice and is broke about to file it again. Her story never matched up. Even liberals were saying she is full of shit, let's concentrate on the other accusers.

Accuser 5: The one that said she had an affair with him. The majority of the affair happened when he was getting Chemo and in bad shape. After watching my mother go through Chemo treatments, I find it insulting that people would people anyone could care on an affair while on Chemo. It's physically impossible. Not to mention 13 years and you can't produce ONE damaging email, text, voicemail, gift, receipt or anything! WTF!!! Sounds like a woman Cain was nice enough to help out, but she wanted more that he wasn't willing to provide and she was a woman scorned!
wow.....it's a good-thing (for ol' "Herb") no blow-jobs were mentioned.

:eusa_whistle:

Dude, the NRA didn't conclude anything was false.
WRONG, they determined they were BASELESS!

The second one was stated just as I stated it!

As for his affair, you don't exchange text messages with a woman and give her money behind your wife's back for thirteen years.
He helped her out with money when she was down. You assume that was to his mistress because you have an obession with hating a black conservative. You can't text women or female co-workers without have an affair or doing something wrong? :cuckoo: PC bullshit, this ain't Islambad, men can talk to women who aren't their wife!

You know what you don't do? Have an affair when your on Chemo! It's physically impossible!
Please link to your proof that these claims were baseless.

If my husband had a relationship with a woman for thirteen years and he was giving her money, he would be burning in hell right now.

Edit: He wasn't chemo for thirteen years you moronic asshole.

As much as it hurts, I have to agree. My wife would be some pissed off too. And she would be completely justified, imo. I would do the same if I found out similar about her.

I know that a great many Americans. or even folks most of the world wide really, don't believe in the sanctity of marriage, and/or give commitment the respect and honor it deserves, but I do.
It says a lot about an individuals character if they can't respect their supposed life partner enough to not violate their trust. How can I expect to trust them when they can't even be trusted by their spouse?

Nope, fuck 'em both.

And birds shit on the head of loons.
That must be one o' those "conservative"-witticisms.

It's always so comical, listening to terminally-straight people....trying to sound all "folksy"!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMKkQx_dTC4]George W Bush - "Fool me Once..." - YouTube[/ame]

Uhhhhhhhhh.....a loon IS a bird, Skippy.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ENNzjy8QjU[/ame]​

Last edited:
That's USArmyRetarded in the driver's seat...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkkXHjQSyEI]Nazi Car :::: Blues Bros - YouTube[/ame]

Then shouldn't Clinton have been a lot friendlier?
Not-to-worry.

Bill Clinton has...

web-Bill-Clinton-2.jpg

(....Well.....except for Lil' Frig Newton.....)

newt_baby.jpg

do you think sarah will blow herman on pay per view as a fundraiser?

Thanks for THAT image.

The endorsement of a serial filanderer (sp?) should fit right in with the family values plank the Repugs like to trot out.

Looking good for Mr. Obama.

False alarm.
He told his former staffers that he would probably write another book, and that he might do more work on TV and radio. This apparently prompted some angry questions about the suggestions that his entire campaign was conducted with the real goal of shifting copies of his hardback or getting himself a plum TV presenting spot.

Cain Not Endorsing Anybody Anytime Soon | TPM2012

His new book should be titled, "My journey to the White Hoes" (stolen from L.K.Eder).

WRONG, they determined they were BASELESS!

The second one was stated just as I stated it!

He helped her out with money when she was down. You assume that was to his mistress because you have an obession with hating a black conservative. You can't text women or female co-workers without have an affair or doing something wrong? :cuckoo: PC bullshit, this ain't Islambad, men can talk to women who aren't their wife!

You know what you don't do? Have an affair when your on Chemo! It's physically impossible!

If my husband had a relationship with a woman for thirteen years and he was giving her money, he would be burning in hell right now.

As much as it hurts, I have to agree. My wife would be some pissed off too. And she would be completely justified, imo. I would do the same if I found out similar about her.

I know that a great many Americans. or even folks most of the world wide really, don't believe in the sanctity of marriage, and/or give commitment the respect and honor it deserves, but I do.
It says a lot about an individuals character if they can't respect their supposed life partner enough to not violate their trust. How can I expect to trust them when they can't even be trusted by their spouse?

Nope, fuck 'em both.

Um, I don't remember seeing anything anywhere that said Cain's wife didn't know he was friends with this chick. Could it be that perhaps a lot of people are reading stuff into the situation that isn't there, and projecting their own personal issues onto it?

Nope, fuck 'em both.

Um, I don't remember seeing anything anywhere that said Cain's wife didn't know he was friends with this chick. Could it be that perhaps a lot of people are reading stuff into the situation that isn't there, and projecting their own personal issues onto it?
Herman Cain is the one that said it.

This is going to upset a lot of people. The question is....does Newt really want his endorsement? You see, Cain wasn't a serious candidate until he woke up one morning and found himself in the lead. He was on a self-promotional book tour disguised as a presidential campaign. He wasn't serious in the beginning and that is why he was so ill-prepared for the debates and the issues. Further evidence for this is the fact that he hadn't even bothered to vet himself for the type of scrutiny that all candidates undergo.

Source: Herman Cain to Endorse Newt Gingrich

Sources tell FOX 5 News that Herman Cain plans to endorse fellow Georgian Newt Gingrich on Monday. They say details of a formal announcement are still being worked out.

A spokesperson with the Gingrich campaign said there is a 2 p.m. press conference in New York, which would follow a meeting with Donald Trump.

So....how did the endorsement announcement go?

do you think sarah will blow herman on pay per view as a fundraiser?

Thanks for THAT image.

The endorsement of a serial filanderer (sp?) should fit right in with the family values plank the Repugs like to trot out.

Looking good for Mr. Obama.

Oh, yeah, pissing and moaning about other people's sex lives is REALLY going to distract the nation from what a complete and utter incompetent failure your hero has been.

Newsflash, honey: the only people stupid enough to believe in Democrats' brand-spanking-new interest in morality would be flatliners like YOU, and you and the other dumbasses were ALREADY voting for Obama.

You just keep poring over your Weekly World News, toots. The grown-ups will tend to cleaning up the mess, like always.

Forum List

Back