Newt Gingrich comes out WINNER of Las Vegas Debate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oreo, Oct 19, 2011.

1. oreo

oreo Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,150
    Watching Frank Luntz focus group--(of which he did 6 different focus groups) tonight of conservatives that watched the debate in Las Vegas this week--NEWT GINGRICH came in with a hand's down win.

Herman Cain is being taken apart on his 999 plan. Many stating that seniors on fixed incomes and lower incomes would be hammered with the most burden of this plan--and it would not accommodate what's needed in the Federal Budget--and give an additional revenue stream through a national sales tax that could be raised at a whim by the Federal government whenever they wanted additional money.

Rick Perry--no matter how much money he has in his campaign--does not have a snowballs chance in Haitti of winning--especially after taking a real cheap shot at Romney--on the lawn mower company that Romney used--and found that an illegal was working for this company.

Newt Gingrich--the true statesman he is--the one who has most knowledge on that stage--than any other candidate is coming across to many that he is the one we need in the Oval office. Why the RNC has not recognized that is beyond any rational comprehension.

Your thoughts?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
  2. Wacky Quacky

Wacky Quacky Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +376
    My thoughts?

If you want the biggest political insider, someone who is virtually guaranteed to put party before country, who is probably in the pockets of more lobbyist than anyone else on the stage, who talks a big game about finances but can't keep his own in line, then sure go ahead and vote for Newt. More of the same can't really hurt that much can it?

3. ClosedCaption

ClosedCaption Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,178
    My thoughts...

I listen to Hannity regularly and he seems to hate poll tested focus group approved talking point then he throws it to Frank Luntz for poll tested focus group talking points.

Consistency is not his strong suit.

4. AquaAthena

AquaAthena INTJ/ INFJ

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,342
    :clap2: He could wipe the floor with Obama in a debate, and make a fine president. He has learned much by his mistakes and successes. Wisdom! Leadership. He has those, imo.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  5. oreo

oreo Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,150

I have put out polls on two different political boards about one month ago--and both are stating that Newt Gingrich would be the best to debate Barack Obama.

I just don't understand how Mitt Romney can be forgiven for Romneycare--Rick Perry can be forgiven for his illegal immigration stance--but because Newt had some personal martial problems--the RNC looks the other way?

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind who would make the BEST RNC candidate--and it's Newt Gingrich. And I think there's a lot of conservatives that agree with me--but have been lead astray--by RNC tactics and worn out 15 year old slander of Newt Gingrich.

6. Avorysuds

Avorysuds Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,141
    Sooo, I don't see how that makes Newt the winner and I like him... Ron Paul did very well, like really freaken well (Oh I’m sure some will hate on him) so to say hands down Newt won is a little far reaching and again I like Newt and would at this point vote for him.

A "focus group" is used to pick who the winner is, not see who the winner was.

Again, Newt did really well and I like him but to say hands down he won? Where, when he lied to Mitt to get out of something until Mitt had backup infoz?

Anyways, whatever, this would be like if someone started a thread saying Mitt won, or Cain won… or Paul… Not everyone will agree.

7. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,926
    All the way up until the time Romney said his idea for "Romneycare" came from Newt who first called it a lie and then said it wasn't.

8. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,978
    Newt couldn't win if he was the only one on stage! He's a functional retard.

9. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,926
    I have to disagree. He's smart. It's just that he's a creep. Is against equal rights for his gay sister, but sends divorce papers to his wife in the hospital so he could marry another secretary for the second time. What a scumbag. No wonder Republicans like him. It least it wasn't a dude.

10. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,157
    I think Newt is extremely well.

Our nominee is going to be Cain, Romney, or Newt. I am fairly confident of that.