Here's your next conservative ban in the on going corporate collusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
By God woman! You’ve dismissed Pantifas destructiveness and violence practically every time their name is mentioned!
And here’s you doing it AGAIN, in this thread.
What have they done here in the states beyond that?
Wait - how about acknowledging that you did indeed play down their antics in this very thread and at the same time showed your utter contempt for equal and free speech.
What have they done beyond that in the states, Tilly?
So you really are OK with them breaking windows and preventing people they disagree with from exercising their right to free speech?
You really are, clearly.
PLEASE do not YET AGAIN pretend to forget you said this.

And as if the above isn’t bad enough, and as you well know, they have destroyed peoples property - burned cars, they have pepper sprayed people, they have thrown faeces at people and they have physically attacked people with weapons, all whilst being disguised like the cowards they are.

They also go around neighbourhoods in the dead of night (cowards) posting leaflets and posters outing locals they believe a pre right wing Nazis in the hope they will be beaten to a pulp or lose their rented accommodation. They also do the same to employers in the hope of getting people sacked.

Anyway, thank you again for confirming you are a fascist, OL.
I already told you I don't approve of that. Maybe you're the one with the cognitive problem.

Maybe if you didn't keep attacking the same people they attack, such as calling them pussies for not standing and fighting, and then attacking those that do stand and fight,

your denial of support would have more weight.

What did I just say?
You have many times dismissed Pantifas violent and destructive behaviour as nothing to get excited about. In fact you’ve done so in this very thread.
So you were asked if pantifas behaviour is hate speech.

I would ask is pantifas hateful destructive behaviour is as bad as hate speech, in your view, but you’ve played down what they do so many times I don’t need to.
You have many times dismissed Pantifas violent and destructive behaviour as nothing to get excited about. In fact you’ve done so in this very thread.
Where?
WTF????
SO now you don’t even remember what you write in the thread you are currently posting in??? Are you for real?
Answer it, please. I do not recall dismissing violence and destructive behavior. I fear you are once again putting words in my mouth that I did not say.
By God woman! You’ve dismissed Pantifas destructiveness and violence practically every time their name is mentioned!

Antifa breaks some windows and got a few pussies not to speak at a college. Big deal.

Ouch. THat will leave a mark.

There is nothing wrong with Westerners believing Western societies are better than those who hang gays from cranes, or push them off rooftops, or those that destroy the genitalia of women, or those that imprison journalists and teachers on trumped up charges, or where women are chattel, just a few examples. Why would anyone have a problem with that?
And Muslim societies could some up with an equally unfair but technically accurate list of atrocities that the West has enacted. Don't you see? I suppose you don't. I believe you're genuine in your hatred of Muslims.
Where have I ever objected to any muslim nation or Muslim people saying and believing they think their way is best? That’s right, I haven’t.

That’s because I’m not the one who is scared of people thinking they do it better.

In fact I believe it’s natural for people to think their nation or their people or their religion or their culture etc are the best - it’s you who seems to have a problem with it WHEN it is a view espoused by Westerners.
Nativism has a long, ugly history. I don't want our country going back down that path. Well, we already are, but I can go kicking and screaming. It isn't right. This isn't about "Gee I like my culture better, it feels more comfortable." It is about people who feel so strongly that the "other" is wrong that they band together to make a big issue about it and even take it to the streets. That does not end well, either.

What about the long ugly history of radical leftism, or marxism, or radical demographic change or demonizing your political opponents, ect ect ect?

You seem to cherry pick history to find, "history" that supports dismissing people you don't like.

Sorry if I missed it. Did you have a response on your bit about

speakers who stay away are pussies,

and those that stay and fight, are too violent?
I did speak to that. You have a lot of reading to do.

I went to the movies with the family and came back to over 70 responses.

Tell me again.

You ridiculed those who are intimidated by Antifa's threat of violence as "pussies"

and then attacked those that stand and fight.

That seems terribly unfair of you.

Give my your explanation for that, and then I will give you my view on it.

Quit the victim mentality.
I don’t want you off the thread, my dear.
You occasionally post things I agree with or find informative and I indicate that too.
But when you lie and label after admitting to being clueless on the matter at hand, I will point it out. Same with your fascism, since you keep insisting you support the freedoms you continue to advocate against!
I did not lie. I corrected myself six pages ago and you have yet to stop harping on it or turn your attention to the content of this thread. I would like an answer, Tilly. Why must Twitter allow Proud Boys to remain when it has violated its rules against hate speech? It is a private company. Proud Boys is openly anti-Muslim and anti-gay. Two groups that do not deserve uniform hatred from anyone. You can call that free speech. I don't, and I don't see why it has to be tolerated on an international forum. The garbage that some people consider "holy" and in need of protection is just amazing.

LOL.....Fucken Fascist.
People like you need to be destroyed.

Berkeley Antifa

Antifa USA (@AntifaUSA) | Twitter
No. Haters need to stuff a sock in it.
Then do as you dictate. Stuff a sock in your piehole and stfu.
Another free speecher heard from! LOL
Free speecher? So..you are against free speech then, right?

There is nothing wrong with Westerners believing Western societies are better than those who hang gays from cranes, or push them off rooftops, or those that destroy the genitalia of women, or those that imprison journalists and teachers on trumped up charges, or where women are chattel, just a few examples. Why would anyone have a problem with that?
And Muslim societies could some up with an equally unfair but technically accurate list of atrocities that the West has enacted. Don't you see? I suppose you don't. I believe you're genuine in your hatred of Muslims.
Where have I ever objected to any muslim nation or Muslim people saying and believing they think their way is best? That’s right, I haven’t.

That’s because I’m not the one who is scared of people thinking they do it better.

In fact I believe it’s natural for people to think their nation or their people or their religion or their culture etc are the best - it’s you who seems to have a problem with it WHEN it is a view espoused by Westerners.
Nativism has a long, ugly history. I don't want our country going back down that path. Well, we already are, but I can go kicking and screaming. It isn't right. This isn't about "Gee I like my culture better, it feels more comfortable." It is about people who feel so strongly that the "other" is wrong that they band together to make a big issue about it and even take it to the streets. That does not end well, either.

What about the long ugly history of radical leftism, or marxism, or radical demographic change or demonizing your political opponents, ect ect ect?

You seem to cherry pick history to find, "history" that supports dismissing people you don't like.

Yes, in order to make my argument I have provided examples of what I found troubling. Is that really so sinister?

It is misleading.

Antifa are marxist street thugs. There is plenty of history of bloodshed and genocide from when such people are allowed to operate unchecked.

YOu ignore that, to focus on the times in history when the groups you don't like, or groups that you consider similar to them went bad.

That is not learning from history. THat is just using history as an justification for attacking people you don't like and giving a pass to those you do like.

Tell me again.

You ridiculed those who are intimidated by Antifa's threat of violence as "pussies"

Read the thread.

I did not lie. I corrected myself six pages ago and you have yet to stop harping on it or turn your attention to the content of this thread. I would like an answer, Tilly. Why must Twitter allow Proud Boys to remain when it has violated its rules against hate speech? It is a private company. Proud Boys is openly anti-Muslim and anti-gay. Two groups that do not deserve uniform hatred from anyone. You can call that free speech. I don't, and I don't see why it has to be tolerated on an international forum. The garbage that some people consider "holy" and in need of protection is just amazing.

LOL.....Fucken Fascist.

Berkeley Antifa

What are you for, Gracie, telling me to STFU?

LOL.....Fucken Fascist.

Berkeley Antifa

Just giving you back what you dish out. How does it feel, being told to STFU? Perhaps I should egg your house, burn your car, put tacks in your chair to make my point? That is what Antifa would do, but....if you said OUCH after sitting on the tacks, washed your house from egg and bought a new car without fighting back..that would make you a pussy....right?

And...you cannot complain to anyone about it either...because I told you to STFU and took away your ability to post about it, talk about it to the media and in general zipped your lip because I said so.
That ok with you?

Yes, in order to make my argument I have provided examples of what I found troubling. Is that really so sinister?

It is misleading.

Antifa are marxist street thugs. There is plenty of history of bloodshed and genocide from when such people are allowed to operate unchecked.

YOu ignore that, to focus on the times in history when the groups you don't like, or groups that you consider similar to them went bad.

That is not learning from history. THat is just using history as an justification for attacking people you don't like and giving a pass to those you do like.
No, it is not misleading. My history did not include Antifa because I was discussing nativists, not anarchists. They are not the same thing and I don't see why I would have to include them in a comment on nativism/western chauvinism.

And...you cannot complain to anyone about it either...because I told you to STFU and took away your ability to post about it, talk about it to the media and in general zipped your lip because I said so.
That ok with you?
Your beloved Proud Boys still have their websites. Don't fear, Gracie.

What have they done here in the states beyond that?
Wait - how about acknowledging that you did indeed play down their antics in this very thread and at the same time showed your utter contempt for equal and free speech.
What have they done beyond that in the states, Tilly?
Back to the aged imbecile act again?
:itsok:
I'm asking you to back up your assertions here. I am not aware of them doing much, although I don't approve of throwing rocks and spraying pepper spray in people's faces. Don't get me wrong.

Metal pipes.........masks..........helmets.........shields...........you haven't seen this from Antifa...........hmmmm......

You aren't looking then.

Just giving you back what you dish out. How does it feel, being told to STFU? Perhaps I should egg your house, burn your car, put tacks in your chair to make my point? That is what Antifa would do, but....if you said OUCH after sitting on the tacks, washed your house from egg and bought a new car without fighting back..that would make you a pussy....right?
I didn't tell you to STFU. I am also not Antifa.

No it would not Mam. And you are not a Mam. Here is a whole Hannity toilet Bowl. Flush Grace.

Okay. This has turned into a slam Antifa thread, somehow, and I already told you I'm not a big fan of theirs. Yet somehow everyone seems terribly interested in making me their spokesman.

Tell me again.

Read the thread.

41 pages, and over 70 alerts?

I will assume you admitted that it was unfair.

Here is the deal.

For a long time now, the Left has been winning not based on winning a Contest of Ideas, but on various types of propaganda tactics or abuse of power.

At one point in time, it was as simple as shouting down more gentile old school conservatives, like Robert Novak.

THe RIght came back with people like Ann Coulter, who were not afraid to shout back and just as loud.

The Left upped the ante to using smear campaigns to discredit such people.

THe Right came back with Milo, who is shameless.

The left escalated to street violence.

hqdefault.jpg

The right came back with the Proud Boys, who are willing to physically fight back.

The more the left escalates to silence their enemies, the more their enemies will escalate to not be silenced.

The very first sentence he said in the video is incorrect.

Heather Heyer wasn't plowed down by Alex Fields Jr. She died from a heart attack.

Hey OldLady, can you explain what is "funny" about my post? Is it funny that I am saying truth, or that you can't handle the truth?

View attachment 209750
Defending Fields deserves a funny as derision.

Where am I defending Fields? There is not a word from me defending Fields action, so you're lying, as you usually do.

The fact is that she was not plowed by a car, and that she has died of heart attack.
You just defended Fields again. But I'm running out of good humor about it.

Being accurate is not a defense of Fields actions, or him as a person.

Everything I have heard is that Heyer was not hit by the car.

It will be interesting to see what happens at the trial. They are trying for First Degree Murder.

Unless they have a tainted jury, that sounds like overreach.

The leftist claim that Heather Heyer was plowed by a car. She was not.

If their claim is that she had a heart attack because car was plowing thru the crowd, than they have a valid argument, but no... they insist she was hit by the car so they can point to right wing violence that left someone dead.

Lefties could say that it doesn't matter whether she was struck by the car, or thrown from the impact on another car she had fled onto, or trampled by the crowd fleeing the car, or died of fright. The truth: violence was done to her body indirectly by the car.

They could, but lefties are not saying that, they insist she was plowed by the car.

I think there is a reason for that and they're trying to avoid talking about it. What matters is that she was participating in an illegal blockade of the road, in league with masked, armed men who attacked the stopped traffic. She was there as Antifa, and Antifa wasn't there to protest, but to attack protesters and deny them their free speech rights. She had deliberately made himself an obstacle in the road under riot conditions, where any reasonable person would understand that this would be likely to prevent someone from fleeing violence.

It is misleading.

No, it is not misleading. My history did not include Antifa because I was discussing nativists, not anarchists. They are not the same thing and I don't see why I would have to include them in a comment on nativism/western chauvinism.

Because the fight is between western chauvinists and marxist thugs. (Don't waste my time pretending they are anarchists.)

Focusing only on the worst possible outcome for the side you don't like,while ignoring the dangers of the side you like,

is self serving hypocrisy.

Do you deny the great things Western Civilization has done?

WTF????
SO now you don’t even remember what you write in the thread you are currently posting in??? Are you for real?
Answer it, please. I do not recall dismissing violence and destructive behavior. I fear you are once again putting words in my mouth that I did not say.

Denounce antifa or STFU!
Go fuck yourself! Who is being the goddamned fascist here? I'll say what I believe and you can hang!

You'll be the ones hanging...literally.
Of course you being an old lady you can expect some lenience.
I'll leave you to your sweet dreams of forcing everyone to profess your beliefs. That's free speech like I never heard of before.

Like I've repeatedly said.....this will not end well for the left.

Hey OldLady, can you explain what is "funny" about my post? Is it funny that I am saying truth, or that you can't handle the truth?

View attachment 209750
Defending Fields deserves a funny as derision.

Where am I defending Fields? There is not a word from me defending Fields action, so you're lying, as you usually do.

The fact is that she was not plowed by a car, and that she has died of heart attack.
You just defended Fields again. But I'm running out of good humor about it.

Being accurate is not a defense of Fields actions, or him as a person.

Everything I have heard is that Heyer was not hit by the car.

It will be interesting to see what happens at the trial. They are trying for First Degree Murder.

Unless they have a tainted jury, that sounds like overreach.

The leftist claim that Heather Heyer was plowed by a car. She was not.

If their claim is that she had a heart attack because car was plowing thru the crowd, than they have a valid argument, but no... they insist she was hit by the car so they can point to right wing violence that left someone dead.

Lefties could say that it doesn't matter whether she was struck by the car, or thrown from the impact on another car she had fled onto, or trampled by the crowd fleeing the car, or died of fright. The truth: violence was done to her body indirectly by the car.

They could, but lefties are not saying that, they insist she was plowed by the car.

I think there is a reason for that and they're trying to avoid talking about it. What matters is that she was participating in an illegal blockade of the road, in league with masked, armed men who attacked the stopped traffic. She was there as Antifa, and Antifa wasn't there to protest, but to attack protesters and deny them their free speech rights. She had deliberately made himself an obstacle in the road under riot conditions, where any reasonable person would understand that this would be likely to prevent someone from fleeing violence.

If she is shown to have been blocking the road, the defense, if it is competent, could win against the murder charge.

imo.

Not to mention that first degree normally requires pre-meditation, which will be very hard to show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back