Here's your next conservative ban in the on going corporate collusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I told you it had just began. The collusion of liberals to silence conservative voices is well underway and growing.

Twitter Bans Conservative Commentator Gavin McInnes

Twitter banned the account of conservative commentator and CRTV host Gavin McInnes without warning earlier today, as well as the official account of the Proud Boys, a conservative-libertarian activist group McInnes founded.
A Twitter spokewoman said that the accounts had been banned for violating Twitter’s policies on “violent extremist groups.” Yet both the Proud Boys and McInnes advocate mainstream conservative and libertarian positions.

The left-leaning magazine Variety drew a link between the bans and the upcoming Unite The Right 2 rally in Washington D.C., organized by alt-right activists. Yet both McInnes and the Proud Boys have disavowed the alt-right.

The ban came despite Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey’s recent assurance, made on Sean Hannity’s radio show, that he hoped to deal with terms of service violations “with warnings, with notices, with a temporary lock of the account” ahead of permanent bans.

Twitter Bans Conservative Commentator Gavin McInnes | Breitbart

It is rapidly becoming obvious that these virtual public spaces need to be regulated to prevent such abuse.

Gavin MccInnes is a very relevant and important figure right now. Censoring him is very wrong.

• Banned
And even this attempt to silence Americans will fail the democrat filth.

If anything, it will send even more Americans running away from the Democrat party.

That's what they just don't get: Most Americans are quite intelligent, and patriotic.

I've said it well over 1k times now, but they'll never get it, and that kind of amuses me. :)

It is rapidly becoming obvious that these virtual public spaces need to be regulated to prevent such abuse.

Gavin MccInnes is a very relevant and important figure right now. Censoring him is very wrong.

White Supremacy & support of violence?

Support your claim of white supremacy or admit that you are a race baiting asshole.

Hint: Don't waste your time, you will not find anything.

If anything, it will send even more Americans running away from the Democrat party.

That's what they just don't get: Most Americans are quite intelligent, and patriotic.

I've said it well over 1k times now, but they'll never get it, and that kind of amuses me. :)
White Supremacy & support of these groups is not main stream anywhere except the Republican Party. Intelligent Americans know this. Trumpettes, not so much.

I told you it had just began. The collusion of liberals to silence conservative voices is well underway and growing.

Twitter banned the account of conservative commentator and CRTV host Gavin McInnes without warning earlier today, as well as the official account of the Proud Boys, a conservative-libertarian activist group McInnes founded.
A Twitter spokewoman said that the accounts had been banned for violating Twitter’s policies on “violent extremist groups.” Yet both the Proud Boys and McInnes advocate mainstream conservative and libertarian positions.

The left-leaning magazine Variety drew a link between the bans and the upcoming Unite The Right 2 rally in Washington D.C., organized by alt-right activists. Yet both McInnes and the Proud Boys have disavowed the alt-right.

The ban came despite Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey’s recent assurance, made on Sean Hannity’s radio show, that he hoped to deal with terms of service violations “with warnings, with notices, with a temporary lock of the account” ahead of permanent bans.

Pretty sure the Proud Boys aren't "mainstream" conservatives.

Personally I think they're a bunch of closeted homos, but at least they fight Antifa, so there's that. :dunno:

My way would land me and others up in prison.

Support your claim of white supremacy or admit that you are a race baiting asshole.

Twitter suspends Proud Boys, Gavin McInnes accounts ahead of Unite the Right rally

If conservatives violate the terms of service they get banned from Twitter

Same as USMB

Aha! There it is! The race card played yet again by trolls! lol Everything liberal scum do not like is racist.

Nowhere did I use the term "main stream". Nice try, fail.

Twitter suspends Proud Boys, Gavin McInnes accounts ahead of Unite the Right rally

Gavin McInnes, stayed away from the Unite the Right rally because he became aware it was being organized by white supremacists and that the mayor was on record as ordering the cops to stand down to ensure violence.

NOTHING in your link is evidence of McInnes supporting white supremacy.

A list of accusations made against someone by people that do not like him is not evidence, you fool.

Show me him saying or doing something that supports white supremacy or admit that you are a race baiting asshole.

Yet both the Proud Boys and McInnes advocate mainstream conservative and libertarian positions.
Who wrote that?

Yet both the Proud Boys and McInnes advocate mainstream conservative and libertarian positions.
Who wrote that?
Captain Kirk?

Gavin McInnes, stayed away from the Unite the Right rally because he became aware it was being organized by white supremacists and that the mayor was on record as ordering the cops to stand down to ensure violence.

NOTHING in your link is evidence of McInnes supporting white supremacy.

A list of accusations made against someone by people that do not like him is not evidence, you fool.

Show me him saying or doing something that supports white supremacy or admit that you are a race baiting asshole.

So, the group he founded & supports was there.

If you listen to the vid I put up, all the checks for a cult/white nationalist group are there. Members lacking a strong personal identity, looking for a place they "belong." More "anti-" than affirmative in their positions. "Us vs. them" excitement. I don't see where it's healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back