Here's your next conservative ban in the on going corporate collusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quit the victim mentality.
I don’t want you off the thread, my dear.
You occasionally post things I agree with or find informative and I indicate that too.
But when you lie and label after admitting to being clueless on the matter at hand, I will point it out. Same with your fascism, since you keep insisting you support the freedoms you continue to advocate against!
I did not lie. I corrected myself six pages ago and you have yet to stop harping on it or turn your attention to the content of this thread. I would like an answer, Tilly. Why must Twitter allow Proud Boys to remain when it has violated its rules against hate speech? It is a private company. Proud Boys is openly anti-Muslim and anti-gay. Two groups that do not deserve uniform hatred from anyone. You can call that free speech. I don't, and I don't see why it has to be tolerated on an international forum. The garbage that some people consider "holy" and in need of protection is just amazing.

LOL.....Fucken Fascist.
People like you need to be destroyed.

Berkeley Antifa

Antifa USA (@AntifaUSA) | Twitter
^^^ melting ^^^^

So you again approve of silencing the opposition.
How antifa of you.

There is no place for violence & urging violence or supporting groups that do this
The left does it daily. Why are they not kicked off?

LOL.....Fucken Fascist.

Berkeley Antifa

^^^ melting ^^^^

How antifa of you.

There is no place for violence & urging violence or supporting groups that do this
So why aren’t Antifa being deplatformed???
Do they have a twitter account? What is it?
They do. Antifa Twitter accounts - Google Search

^^^ melting ^^^^

How antifa of you.
If they were engaged in hate speech, they had every reason to be kicked off Twitter. Perhaps you are backing the wrong horse, here.

Destroying public property and attacking people isnt hate speech?
What did I just say?
You have many times dismissed Pantifas violent and destructive behaviour as nothing to get excited about. In fact you’ve done so in this very thread.
So you were asked if pantifas behaviour is hate speech.

I would ask is pantifas hateful destructive behaviour is as bad as hate speech, in your view, but you’ve played down what they do so many times I don’t need to.
You have many times dismissed Pantifas violent and destructive behaviour as nothing to get excited about. In fact you’ve done so in this very thread.
Where?

The very first sentence he said in the video is incorrect.

Heather Heyer wasn't plowed down by Alex Fields Jr. She died from a heart attack.

Hey OldLady, can you explain what is "funny" about my post? Is it funny that I am saying truth, or that you can't handle the truth?

View attachment 209750

Defending Fields deserves a funny as derision.

Where am I defending Fields? There is not a word from me defending Fields action, so you're lying, as you usually do.

The fact is that she was not plowed by a car, and that she has died of heart attack.

You just defended Fields again. But I'm running out of good humor about it.

In your head only.

Question for you. Has Fields car hit Heather Heyer? Simple answer. Yes or no.

How antifa of you.
If they were engaged in hate speech, they had every reason to be kicked off Twitter. Perhaps you are backing the wrong horse, here.

What did I just say?

I would ask is pantifas hateful destructive behaviour is as bad as hate speech, in your view, but you’ve played down what they do so many times I don’t need to.
Where?
WTF????
SO now you don’t even remember what you write in the thread you are currently posting in??? Are you for real?

What did I just say?

Where?
WTF????
SO now you don’t even remember what you write in the thread you are currently posting in??? Are you for real?
Answer it, please. I do not recall dismissing violence and destructive behavior. I fear you are once again putting words in my mouth that I did not say.

What did I just say?

Where?
WTF????
Answer it, please. I do not recall dismissing violence and destructive behavior. I fear you are once again putting words in my mouth that I did not say.
But you do approve of banning AR15 rifles, disarming people who have broken no law, potentially exposing them to violence and having them left defenseless.

What did I just say?

Where?
WTF????
But you do approve of banning AR15 rifles, disarming people who have broken no law, potentially exposing them to violence and having them left defenseless.

She's a well known gun grabber

What did I just say?

Where?
WTF????
By God woman! You’ve dismissed Pantifas destructiveness and violence practically every time their name is mentioned!
And here’s you doing it AGAIN, in this thread.

Antifa breaks some windows and got a few pussies not to speak at a college. Big deal.

What did I just say?

Where?
WTF????
Well, that's pretty off topic, I must say.
I don't actually approve of Antifa's "by any means necessary" tactics, and I don't see why I am automatically "defending" them because they haven't been kicked off Twitter yet?

What did I just say?

Where?
WTF????
By God woman! You’ve dismissed Pantifas destructiveness and violence practically every time their name is mentioned!

Antifa breaks some windows and got a few pussies not to speak at a college. Big deal.
What have they done here in the states beyond that?

Now we are getting somewhere.

Yes that is true.

They have as a requirement, that you believe that "The West is the Best".

ANd they believe strongly in self defense when attacked by Antifa.

What part of this in your opinion is bad?
"The West is the Best" is a nativist position that is part of the bullshit that leads to war, injustice, etc. etc. and always has. Why would you need to take a stand that the West is better? Better than what? You would only be preaching that if you felt someone were threatening that position. Who is threatening that position? Immigrants from other cultures.
They've got an ugly underpinning.
There is nothing wrong with Westerners believing Western societies are better than those who hang gays from cranes, or push them off rooftops, or those that destroy the genitalia of women, or those that imprison journalists and teachers on trumped up charges, or where women are chattel, just a few examples. Why would anyone have a problem with that?
And Muslim societies could some up with an equally unfair but technically accurate list of atrocities that the West has enacted. Don't you see? I suppose you don't. I believe you're genuine in your hatred of Muslims.
Where have I ever objected to any muslim nation or Muslim people saying and believing they think their way is best? That’s right, I haven’t.

That’s because I’m not the one who is scared of people thinking they do it better.

In fact I believe it’s natural for people to think their nation or their people or their religion or their culture etc are the best - it’s you who seems to have a problem with it WHEN it is a view espoused by Westerners.
Nativism has a long, ugly history. I don't want our country going back down that path. Well, we already are, but I can go kicking and screaming. It isn't right. This isn't about "Gee I like my culture better, it feels more comfortable." It is about people who feel so strongly that the "other" is wrong that they band together to make a big issue about it and even take it to the streets. That does not end well, either.

What about the long ugly history of radical leftism, or marxism, or radical demographic change or demonizing your political opponents, ect ect ect?

You seem to cherry pick history to find, "history" that supports dismissing people you don't like.

Sorry if I missed it. Did you have a response on your bit about

speakers who stay away are pussies,

and those that stay and fight, are too violent?

"The West is the Best" is a nativist position that is part of the bullshit that leads to war, injustice, etc. etc. and always has. Why would you need to take a stand that the West is better? Better than what? You would only be preaching that if you felt someone were threatening that position. Who is threatening that position? Immigrants from other cultures.
There is nothing wrong with Westerners believing Western societies are better than those who hang gays from cranes, or push them off rooftops, or those that destroy the genitalia of women, or those that imprison journalists and teachers on trumped up charges, or where women are chattel, just a few examples. Why would anyone have a problem with that?
And Muslim societies could some up with an equally unfair but technically accurate list of atrocities that the West has enacted. Don't you see? I suppose you don't. I believe you're genuine in your hatred of Muslims.
Where have I ever objected to any muslim nation or Muslim people saying and believing they think their way is best? That’s right, I haven’t.

That’s because I’m not the one who is scared of people thinking they do it better.

In fact I believe it’s natural for people to think their nation or their people or their religion or their culture etc are the best - it’s you who seems to have a problem with it WHEN it is a view espoused by Westerners.
Nativism has a long, ugly history. I don't want our country going back down that path. Well, we already are, but I can go kicking and screaming. It isn't right. This isn't about "Gee I like my culture better, it feels more comfortable." It is about people who feel so strongly that the "other" is wrong that they band together to make a big issue about it and even take it to the streets. That does not end well, either.

What about the long ugly history of radical leftism, or marxism, or radical demographic change or demonizing your political opponents, ect ect ect?

You seem to cherry pick history to find, "history" that supports dismissing people you don't like.

I did speak to that. You have a lot of reading to do.

Yes, in order to make my argument I have provided examples of what I found troubling. Is that really so sinister?

LOL.....Fucken Fascist.

Berkeley Antifa

^^^ melting ^^^^

How antifa of you.

What did I just say?

You said if they were using hate speech they should be banned.
Is attacking people and rioting hate speech or not?

But it's a okay for antifa to have a voice.
Do I look like the head of Twitter to you?

Fascist.
Why am I fascist?

So why haven't you called for the elimination of antifa on facebook and twitter?
I know...I know...an anti-fascist organization is something you really really hate.

Since when do anti fascist try and stop free speech?
But then we've seen the insanity from homos first hand so I guess we shouldnt be surprised of your position.

LOL.....Fucken Fascist.

Berkeley Antifa

^^^ melting ^^^^

How antifa of you.

Holy shit you're fucking stupid!!!!
I just posted them.

Notice that no one has tried to silence any liberals to date.
How ignorant are you? Very ignorant or super ignorant?

Stop Bill Maher from speaking at UC Berkeley's December graduation

I win again! :auiqs.jpg:

Why we have a happy troll here................better than being a sad one...........I guess......derp

Winning makes me happy, yes.

Low standards ...........huh

Where?
WTF????

What have they done here in the states beyond that?
Wait - how about acknowledging that you did indeed play down their antics in this very thread and at the same time showed your utter contempt for free speech.

Last edited:
^^^ melting ^^^^

How antifa of you.

They do. Antifa Twitter accounts - Google Search

Thank you OL.
Now can you admit it's highly hypocritical?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back