Here's your next conservative ban in the on going corporate collusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.....Fucken Fascist.
People like you need to be destroyed.

Berkeley Antifa

Antifa USA (@AntifaUSA) | Twitter
No. Haters need to stuff a sock in it.
Then do as you dictate. Stuff a sock in your piehole and stfu.
Another free speecher heard from! LOL
Free speecher? So..you are against free speech then, right?
What are you for, Gracie, telling me to STFU?

God knows someone needs to....

No. Haters need to stuff a sock in it.
Then do as you dictate. Stuff a sock in your piehole and stfu.
Another free speecher heard from! LOL
Free speecher? So..you are against free speech then, right?
What are you for, Gracie, telling me to STFU?
Just giving you back what you dish out. How does it feel, being told to STFU? Perhaps I should egg your house, burn your car, put tacks in your chair to make my point? That is what Antifa would do, but....if you said OUCH after sitting on the tacks, washed your house from egg and bought a new car without fighting back..that would make you a pussy....right?

NIiiiice!

And...you cannot complain to anyone about it either...because I told you to STFU and took away your ability to post about it, talk about it to the media and in general zipped your lip because I said so.
That ok with you?
That is what the left are doing to us and OL heartily approves...unless it's done to her.

If she is shown to have been blocking the road, the defense, if it is competent, could win against the murder charge.

imo.

Not to mention that first degree normally requires pre-meditation, which will be very hard to show.

I don't think that Fields, and the other drivers (like lady in Honda minivan) were there as protesters, but I might be wrong.

Antifa was definitely there to block the road and to fight the opposing protesters, and there are numerous photos and video from the event.

24lrgxx.png

If Fields was there on purpose to plow thru the crowd, I say let him rot in jail. What I've seen from video clips, Fields car was struck several times before he reached the crowd.

And...you cannot complain to anyone about it either...because I told you to STFU and took away your ability to post about it, talk about it to the media and in general zipped your lip because I said so.
That ok with you?
Your beloved Proud Boys still have their websites. Don't fear, Gracie.
I don't even know who Proud Boys are. I am commenting on ANYONE wanting ANYONE ELSE to shut up. I'd love for you to shut up, but...if I don't want to see your bullshit...I can just mute you. No threat, no physical attack, no demanding someone else to shut you up. I just close my eyes to ya. Thats how I do it.

If she is shown to have been blocking the road, the defense, if it is competent, could win against the murder charge.

imo.

Not to mention that first degree normally requires pre-meditation, which will be very hard to show.

I don't think that Fields, and the other drivers (like lady in Honda minivan) were there as protesters, but I might be wrong.

Antifa was definitely there to block the road and to fight the opposing protesters, and there are numerous photos and video from the event.

24lrgxx.png

If Fields was there on purpose to plow thru the crowd, I say let him rot in jail. What I've seen from video clips, Fields car was struck several times before he reached the crowd.

I certainly believe that Fields was there to protest.

I doubt he went there planning to commit murder.

If Fields was mobbed BEFORE he plowed into the crowd, that would give him a potential out.

Coward? I'm standing up for what I believe in. Proud boys are Nazis. It not that hard kid.

Oh? So I suppose since you're ready to "stand up" You're ready to charge them with an 8-round M1 Garand while taking mg42

machine gun fire and mortars and artillery being shot at you, amirite?

Let's make it realistic if you think they're Nazis and you're gonna go battle them.

At least give them Nazi weapons. You get an M1 30-06, 4 8-round magazines, and 2 grenades. They get bunkers, MG42s, and mortar and artillery support.
Both my grandfathers did that in WWII so you and I wouldn't have to, and every time you fools give the neo-nazis a pass you besmirch their sacrifice.

Coward? I'm standing up for what I believe in. Proud boys are Nazis. It not that hard kid.

Oh? So I suppose since you're ready to "stand up" You're ready to charge them with an 8-round M1 Garand while taking mg42

Let's make it realistic if you think they're Nazis and you're gonna go battle them.

At least give them Nazi weapons. You get an M1 30-06, 4 8-round magazines, and 2 grenades. They get bunkers, MG42s, and mortar and artillery support.
Both my grandfathers did that in WWII so you and I wouldn't have to, and every time you fools give the neo-nazis a pass you besmirch their sacrifice.

my father did that too, and 5 of his brothers.

They would look at antifa, and see, correctly, barbarians needing to be put in their place.

They would look at antifa, and see, correctly, barbarians needing to be put in their place.
You won't catch me defeninding antifa getting violent, why are defending the white supremacists?

imo.

24lrgxx.png

I certainly believe that Fields was there to protest.

I doubt he went there planning to commit murder.

If Fields was mobbed BEFORE he plowed into the crowd, that would give him a potential out.

3520w1u.jpg

He was.

Video.

And another one.

Last edited:
Meanwhile..I guess I better google Proud Boys and see what this is all about.
I may hate what they say but I defend their right to say it.

Skip to 1:39 here.

Here is the same professor saying that car paused, and he waived at him with his rifle and he took off, right into the trap that the he set

I don't think that Fields was there to kill anybody, but if prosecution can prove it, he should be imprisoned for a long time.

You won't catch me defeninding antifa getting violent, why are defending the white supremacists?

You mean The Proud Boys?

I have not defended any white supremacists.

If you are referring to the Proud Boys, they are not white supremacists. I am not to be judged as though your lies were true. THAT IS BULLSHIT.

Violence in self defense is completely justified.

And you and your ilk are bring about the same evil your grand fathers fought. Your intolerance, your hypocrisy and your racism. Deja vu all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back