The Police Chief’s Son Flips A Bird In Court and Grins

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
I guess he thinks beating up and elderly man is fun stuff huh? The police chief should resign.

Police chief's son, 18, charged with beating elderly Sikh man, smiles, flips bird in court: reports

The 18-year-old son of a police chief in California’s Bay Area, who allegedly attacked a 71-year-old Sikh man, appeared in court Friday, smiling and waving his middle fingers at media cameras, a report said.

Tyrone Keith McAllister, estranged son of Union City police Chief Darryl McAllister, entered the courtroom and flipped his middle fingers at their camera, Sacramento's FOX 40 reported.

upload_2018-8-11_7-28-51.jpeg

The kid is a pos. But why should the chief resign? I don't get this stuff today, guilty by association and just an accusation ruins you? This is wrong.

The kid is a pos. But why should the chief resign? I don't get this stuff today, guilty by association and just an accusation ruins you? This is wrong.
Oh simply because that’s the way libtards play the game! Seriously though, dad needs to get a handle on this kid but quick.

Oh simply because that’s the way libtards play the game! Seriously though, dad needs to get a handle on this kid but quick.
That should have occurred 15 years ago, too late now.

We had three kids. They all turned out mostly ok but one, and that one was continually in trouble and we had no control over her from 16 on. Sometimes they just won't listen to daddy and mommy.

It is too late.

The problem is that these left leaning people, raise their children, trying to teach them right from wrong.

BUT, as they do so, they teach them that half the nation are evil nazis out to kill and enslave people, and this and that, and whatever.

And lo and behold, the kids grow up to feeling alienated from society and drift to the edges, and get angry and act out.

71f8cceadc80914704321234a216707b.jpg

I guess he thinks beating up and elderly man is fun stuff huh? The police chief should resign.

Police chief's son, 18, charged with beating elderly Sikh man, smiles, flips bird in court: reports

The 18-year-old son of a police chief in California’s Bay Area, who allegedly attacked a 71-year-old Sikh man, appeared in court Friday, smiling and waving his middle fingers at media cameras, a report said.

Tyrone Keith McAllister, estranged son of Union City police Chief Darryl McAllister, entered the courtroom and flipped his middle fingers at their camera, Sacramento's FOX 40 reported.

He'll learn better manners dealing with the prison guards

We had three kids. They all turned out mostly ok but one, and that one was continually in trouble and we had no control over her from 16 on. Sometimes they just won't listen to daddy and mommy.
Let me guess. #3?

The fruit doesn’t rot far from the tree...

Daddy raised that boy well.

You know, and I speak from experience here, sometimes it doesn't how hard you try, what you do, how much you care, or how much you love a kid, sometimes they just go wrong. Three kids, all raised in the same house, by the same parents, and one has been in and out of jail and prison her entire adult life. Nothing we did, none of the money we spent with people who "know" about issues like the ones we were dealing with, none of it made a difference in the end. Sometimes a kid just goes wrong. It's fucking heart breaking. And the thing is, nothing she has done or will do, is our fault or our responsibility.

Wait until his cell mates hear his dad is chief.

That should have occurred 15 years ago, too late now.

The situation, and that cure, is as microcosm of our nation's situation.

Can daddy use his leverage to spring jr?

The fruit doesn’t rot far from the tree...

Daddy raised that boy well.

You know, and I speak from experience here, sometimes it doesn't how hard you try, what you do, how much you care, or how much you love a kid, sometimes they just go wrong. Three kids, all raised in the same house, by the same parents, and one has been in and out of jail and prison her entire adult life. Nothing we did, none of the money we spent with people who "know" about issues like the ones we were dealing with, none of it made a difference in the end. Sometimes a kid just goes wrong. It's fucking heart breaking. And the thing is, nothing she has done or will do, is our fault or our responsibility.
Sorry! Really. I know it is heartbreaking.

You don't charge someone with a crime and lock up their parents, they didn't commit the crime.

Though I think he would be wise to apologize for his sons behaviour (due to his high ranking position) and openly state that he hopes the courts follow the facts and judges accordingly. Outside of that, he has a stupid kid who did an offensive and stupid thing, he will have to pay the price.

I don't know the details of this attack, but certainly beating up an elderly person doesn't scream courage.

Can daddy use his leverage to spring jr?

with the coverage he's getting?

I doubt he even tries

Forum List

Back