Here's your next conservative ban in the on going corporate collusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coward? I'm standing up for what I believe in. Proud boys are Nazis. It not that hard kid.

Oh? So I suppose since you're ready to "stand up" You're ready to charge them with an 8-round M1 Garand while taking mg42

machine gun fire and mortars and artillery being shot at you, amirite?

Let's make it realistic if you think they're Nazis and you're gonna go battle them.

At least give them Nazi weapons. You get an M1 30-06, 4 8-round magazines, and 2 grenades. They get bunkers, MG42s, and mortar and artillery support.
Both my grandfathers did that in WWII so you and I wouldn't have to, and every time you fools give the neo-nazis a pass you besmirch their sacrifice.

my father did that too, and 5 of his brothers.

They would look at antifa, and see, correctly, barbarians needing to be put in their place.
You won't catch me defeninding antifa getting violent, why are defending the white supremacists?

You mean The Proud Boys?
Who has this conversation been about?

Please try to keep up, you are holding the rest of us back.

By God woman! You’ve dismissed Pantifas destructiveness and violence practically every time their name is mentioned!
And here’s you doing it AGAIN, in this thread.
What have they done here in the states beyond that?
Wait - how about acknowledging that you did indeed play down their antics in this very thread and at the same time showed your utter contempt for equal and free speech.
What have they done beyond that in the states, Tilly?
Back to the aged imbecile act again?
:itsok:
I'm asking you to back up your assertions here. I am not aware of them doing much, although I don't approve of throwing rocks and spraying pepper spray in people's faces. Don't get me wrong.
FFS! Quit with the BS. You’ve been in threads where you say what you’ve said in defence of Pantifa here, and where you’ve been equally clear about how little you respect the right of people you and Pantifa disagree with to speak on campuses etc, that even whilst you say you don’t know who these people are or what their views are.

You are very familiar with Pantifas antics and when you get pulled up for your fascist anti free speech views and your support of them, you revert to pretending to not be aware of the issues.

You don’t live under a rock, so stop pretending that you do, it isn’t working!
SMH.

Last edited:
Coward? I'm standing up for what I believe in. Proud boys are Nazis. It not that hard kid.
So...like OL...anyone that speaks against Antifa or hate or harassment is now a Nazi.
Ok. I am a nazi then.
That's a nice straw man, did you build it yourself?
I'll help her..............we are used to being called names by you guys..........saved you the dang trouble........

BTW..............the op is social media giants.........who censor Free Speech..............where do you stand on that...............

In the meantime...............Antifa are Terrorist scum...............just making sure you got the memo

So...like OL...anyone that speaks against Antifa or hate or harassment is now a Nazi.
Ok. I am a nazi then.
Hells bells.........I'm with Gracie............I'm a Nazi too............
Well I didn't say that but if the shoe fits feel free to lace bad boy up and wear it.
Your side implies it all the dang time..................didn't fit.........was designed by a liberal idiot..........2 left shoes.............makes walking uncomfortable............you bunch of wankers.............LOL

By God woman! You’ve dismissed Pantifas destructiveness and violence practically every time their name is mentioned!
And here’s you doing it AGAIN, in this thread.
What have they done here in the states beyond that?
Wait - how about acknowledging that you did indeed play down their antics in this very thread and at the same time showed your utter contempt for equal and free speech.
What have they done beyond that in the states, Tilly?
So you really are OK with them breaking windows and preventing people they disagree with from exercising their right to free speech?
You really are, clearly.
PLEASE do not YET AGAIN pretend to forget you said this.

And as if the above isn’t bad enough, and as you well know, they have destroyed peoples property - burned cars, they have pepper sprayed people, they have thrown faeces at people and they have physically attacked people with weapons, all whilst being disguised like the cowards they are.

They also go around neighbourhoods in the dead of night (cowards) posting leaflets and posters outing locals they believe a pre right wing Nazis in the hope they will be beaten to a pulp or lose their rented accommodation. They also do the same to employers in the hope of getting people sacked.

Anyway, thank you again for confirming you are a fascist, OL.
I already told you I don't approve of that. Maybe you're the one with the cognitive problem.
No, what you do in every thread where Pantifa’s antics are raised, is dismiss what they do as utterly insignificant - even when it includes preventinng free speech.

Just as you’ve done again in this thread, and just as you’ll do again next week, when you will also AGAIN pretend to be unaware of what they get up to.

At least have the courage of your convictions instead of feigning ignorance over and over again when people take you to task over your complete disregard for free speech.

Last edited:
Ok. I am a nazi then.
I'll help her..............we are used to being called names by you guys..........saved you the dang trouble........

BTW..............the op is social media giants.........who censor Free Speech..............where do you stand on that...............

In the meantime...............Antifa are Terrorist scum...............just making sure you got the memo
Refusing to let people preach lies and hate on private company sites isn't censorship. I have never defended antifa when they commit violent acts. Why doyou defend Nazis?

Ok. I am a nazi then.
Well I didn't say that but if the shoe fits feel free to lace bad boy up and wear it.
Your side implies it all the dang time..................didn't fit.........was designed by a liberal idiot..........2 left shoes.............makes walking uncomfortable............you bunch of wankers.............LOL
English dude, we speak English here.

Ok. I am a nazi then.

Refusing to let people preach lies and hate on private company sites isn't censorship. I have never defended antifa when they commit violent acts. Why doyou defend Nazis?
I don't defend either side you wanker.........

And they are lying when they toss conservative groups off saying they are Hateful while not banning asshats like Antifa and BLM.............All some have to say is we support Trump ..............and whining little weasels like you go HATE..................

TDS on display every dang day.............and those media outlets are doing it on a regular basis...

Then you got idiots like Maxine openly telling nut bags to harass conservatives.........attacking them while they take their kid to a dang movie..............or get gas............chant outside their homes.............

Your side doesn't have a leg to stand on in this debate................

Sieg Heil MF.

Ok. I am a nazi then.
The term WANKER is purely negative.......there you go...........LOL

Where have I ever objected to any muslim nation or Muslim people saying and believing they think their way is best? That’s right, I haven’t.

That’s because I’m not the one who is scared of people thinking they do it better.

In fact I believe it’s natural for people to think their nation or their people or their religion or their culture etc are the best - it’s you who seems to have a problem with it WHEN it is a view espoused by Westerners.
Nativism has a long, ugly history. I don't want our country going back down that path. Well, we already are, but I can go kicking and screaming. It isn't right. This isn't about "Gee I like my culture better, it feels more comfortable." It is about people who feel so strongly that the "other" is wrong that they band together to make a big issue about it and even take it to the streets. That does not end well, either.

What about the long ugly history of radical leftism, or marxism, or radical demographic change or demonizing your political opponents, ect ect ect?

You seem to cherry pick history to find, "history" that supports dismissing people you don't like.

Sorry if I missed it. Did you have a response on your bit about

speakers who stay away are pussies,

and those that stay and fight, are too violent?
You seem to cherry pick history to find, "history" that supports dismissing people you don't like.
Yes, in order to make my argument I have provided examples of what I found troubling. Is that really so sinister?

It is misleading.

Antifa are marxist street thugs. There is plenty of history of bloodshed and genocide from when such people are allowed to operate unchecked.

YOu ignore that, to focus on the times in history when the groups you don't like, or groups that you consider similar to them went bad.

That is not learning from history. THat is just using history as an justification for attacking people you don't like and giving a pass to those you do like.
No, it is not misleading. My history did not include Antifa because I was discussing nativists, not anarchists. They are not the same thing and I don't see why I would have to include them in a comment on nativism/western chauvinism.
Nativists want controls on immigration and believe those who have paid into the pot deserve to get more out of it than illegals and people who arrived yesterday.
Chauvinists believe the West is better.
You have more of a problem with these views than you do with violent thugs who remove peoples rights to free speech and free expression.
Got it.

Last edited:
Where have I ever objected to any muslim nation or Muslim people saying and believing they think their way is best? That’s right, I haven’t.

That’s because I’m not the one who is scared of people thinking they do it better.

In fact I believe it’s natural for people to think their nation or their people or their religion or their culture etc are the best - it’s you who seems to have a problem with it WHEN it is a view espoused by Westerners.
Nativism has a long, ugly history. I don't want our country going back down that path. Well, we already are, but I can go kicking and screaming. It isn't right. This isn't about "Gee I like my culture better, it feels more comfortable." It is about people who feel so strongly that the "other" is wrong that they band together to make a big issue about it and even take it to the streets. That does not end well, either.

What about the long ugly history of radical leftism, or marxism, or radical demographic change or demonizing your political opponents, ect ect ect?

Sorry if I missed it. Did you have a response on your bit about

speakers who stay away are pussies,

and those that stay and fight, are too violent?
Yes, in order to make my argument I have provided examples of what I found troubling. Is that really so sinister?

It is misleading.

Antifa are marxist street thugs. There is plenty of history of bloodshed and genocide from when such people are allowed to operate unchecked.

YOu ignore that, to focus on the times in history when the groups you don't like, or groups that you consider similar to them went bad.

That is not learning from history. THat is just using history as an justification for attacking people you don't like and giving a pass to those you do like.
No, it is not misleading. My history did not include Antifa because I was discussing nativists, not anarchists. They are not the same thing and I don't see why I would have to include them in a comment on nativism/western chauvinism.
The thread is about right wing people being blacklisted and shut down by corporations. Nativists aren’t shutting anyone down, Pantifa Fascists are, and you approve of them doing it.

Last edited:
LOL.....Fucken Fascist.
People like you need to be destroyed.

Berkeley Antifa

Antifa USA (@AntifaUSA) | Twitter
No. Haters need to stuff a sock in it.
Then do as you dictate. Stuff a sock in your piehole and stfu.
Another free speecher heard from! LOL
Free speecher? So..you are against free speech then, right?
What are you for, Gracie, telling me to STFU?
How ironic :rolleyes:

I told you it had just began. The collusion of liberals to silence conservative voices is well underway and growing.

Twitter Bans Conservative Commentator Gavin McInnes

Twitter banned the account of conservative commentator and CRTV host Gavin McInnes without warning earlier today, as well as the official account of the Proud Boys, a conservative-libertarian activist group McInnes founded.
A Twitter spokewoman said that the accounts had been banned for violating Twitter’s policies on “violent extremist groups.” Yet both the Proud Boys and McInnes advocate mainstream conservative and libertarian positions.

The left-leaning magazine Variety drew a link between the bans and the upcoming Unite The Right 2 rally in Washington D.C., organized by alt-right activists. Yet both McInnes and the Proud Boys have disavowed the alt-right.

The ban came despite Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey’s recent assurance, made on Sean Hannity’s radio show, that he hoped to deal with terms of service violations “with warnings, with notices, with a temporary lock of the account” ahead of permanent bans.

Twitter Bans Conservative Commentator Gavin McInnes | Breitbart
Simple … don't want to get banned? Don't violate their terms of service.

I told you it had just began. The collusion of liberals to silence conservative voices is well underway and growing.

Twitter Bans Conservative Commentator Gavin McInnes

Twitter banned the account of conservative commentator and CRTV host Gavin McInnes without warning earlier today, as well as the official account of the Proud Boys, a conservative-libertarian activist group McInnes founded.
A Twitter spokewoman said that the accounts had been banned for violating Twitter’s policies on “violent extremist groups.” Yet both the Proud Boys and McInnes advocate mainstream conservative and libertarian positions.

The left-leaning magazine Variety drew a link between the bans and the upcoming Unite The Right 2 rally in Washington D.C., organized by alt-right activists. Yet both McInnes and the Proud Boys have disavowed the alt-right.

The ban came despite Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey’s recent assurance, made on Sean Hannity’s radio show, that he hoped to deal with terms of service violations “with warnings, with notices, with a temporary lock of the account” ahead of permanent bans.

Twitter Bans Conservative Commentator Gavin McInnes | Breitbart
Simple … don't want to get banned? Don't violate their terms of service.
LOL

Don't let them know you're a conservative............

:iyfyus.jpg:

Okay. This has turned into a slam Antifa thread, somehow, and I already told you I'm not a big fan of theirs. Yet somehow everyone seems terribly interested in making me their spokesman.
You do that yourself every time you say things like this (which is frequently)
Antifa breaks some windows and got a few pussies not to speak at a college. Big deal.

Ok. I am a nazi then.
You and your periods are boring and lame.

Have a nice night.

You and your periods are boring and lame.

Have a nice night.
Bye

Conservative Charlie Kirk Not Allowed to Speak at MSD...But He's Still Going to Parkland

UC Berkeley BLOCKS Shapiro Event At University On September 14. Shapiro Vows To Fight Back.

Conservative Professor Banned By University From Speaking. Here's His Terrific Rebuttal.

Another Day, Another Leftist Attempt to Censor Conservative Thought

Didn’t look too hard...
I didn't see the summer camps for people with disabilities and the meals on wheels and the soup kitchens on the Proud Boys website. Their idea of community involvement seems to be going to protests.

ANIFTA anyone? Anyone at all.
Oh, that's right......anti-fascism is bad....................................to trumpanzees.
I'm getting mighty sick and tired of every single person left of Rand Paul being labeled as Antifa. Fucking sick of it. What do you think the percentage of them is to the average Democrat? Antifa breaks some windows and got a few pussies not to speak at a college. Big deal. The Unite the Right folks ran over a woman in Charlottesville. Any group that plays footsies with neo-Nazis has something wrong with them. The Proud Boys hate Muslims and gays as part of their platform. They're not something to be proud of.

You call the people that were targeted for violence and intimidation, and stayed away, "pussies",

Yet, in the same post you attack the Proud Boys for standing their ground and fighting back.

Seems like anyone that disagrees with you, can't win. No matter what they do, they are bad people and you were personally attack them.

That is unfair of you.
you attack the Proud Boys for standing their ground and fighting back.
I do not recall saying that. If I had been Ann Coulter or Milo, I would have spoken anyway those nights, if the college would have let me. I suppose it wasn't their call. The campuses seem to have solved the problem, though, since I am not finding any such situations in well over a year. How many more years will it be before you stop pulling it up as one of your favorite bitching points? Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back