Here is the question atheists can't answer...

He wants you to believe but if you don't that's your free will at work. Entirely your choice
You think it cares? That’s petty human man made up religion talk. So obvious in the Ten Commandments 1. Don’t believe any other gods but me.

Right off the bat I’m suspicious unless god tells me these Ten Commandments. Reveal it in my head oh lord
pretty simple - follow Jesus instructions and he will reveal himself to you
Soooo...believe that Jesus actually existed, and did the things the Bible attributed to him, do what he said to do, and he will demonstrate that He actually existed, and did the things that the Bible attributed to him. And you honestly don't see the problem with this advice, do you?
You would have to believe the unbelievable first.
It's faith...only a Christian understands it. It's way over you
That’s what Scientologist say

He wants you to believe but if you don't that's your free will at work. Entirely your choice
You think it cares? That’s petty human man made up religion talk. So obvious in the Ten Commandments 1. Don’t believe any other gods but me.

Right off the bat I’m suspicious unless god tells me these Ten Commandments. Reveal it in my head oh lord
Soooo...believe that Jesus actually existed, and did the things the Bible attributed to him, do what he said to do, and he will demonstrate that He actually existed, and did the things that the Bible attributed to him. And you honestly don't see the problem with this advice, do you?
I totally get it. Like if you did cocaine I don’t know like you know what it’s like but I know what I see. I see it differently than you the brainwashed.

You made numerous posts on this thread trying to convince others (and yourself)...a Christian just shakes their head at you (as I do). You'll never convince one ....trust me.

I totally get it. Like if you did cocaine I don’t know like you know what it’s like but I know what I see. I see it differently than you the brainwashed.

Give it up SealyyBooBoo you think you're far too intelligent and so high above others, you're not, you're a clown and you're only trying to convince yourself

Give it up SealyyBooBoo you think you're far too intelligent and so high above others, you're not, you're a clown and you're only trying to convince yourself
He directly responded to your statement... "That's what scientologists say". It was a direct and appropriate response to your previous comment. So put your big boy pants on, grow up a little, and respond with something a bit less juvenile.

He directly responded to your statement... "That's what scientologists say". It was a direct and appropriate response to your previous comment. So put your big boy pants on, grow up a little, and respond with something a bit less juvenile.

I don't take direction from you, asshat so cease thinking you matter, you don't.

I don't take direction from you, asshat so cease thinking you matter, you don't.
Damn you are a crybaby. For such a whiny little bitch with such thing skin, you might need a new hobby.

Sounds like you’ve lost the debate and you’re frustrated

You made numerous posts on this thread trying to convince others (and yourself)...a Christian just shakes their head at you (as I do). You'll never convince one ....trust me.
You can’t teach old dogs new tricks.

The truth is I don’t do this to convert Christians. I do this to save potential Christian. The people you guys pray on.

Did you know how much the internet has done to spread atheism? Back before the net we didn’t realize we aren’t alone. Before the net we thought everyone but me believed. It was wonderful to find out we aren’t alone.

There are billions of Muslims, Jews, atheists, Hindu, Buddhists and people who believe in generic god.

You Christians are just the largest cult in the world. Bfd

When you can’t argue logic just shake it off

Oh, I understand faith. I just have no respect for it.Faith is the wilful abandonment of logic, and reason.

Oh, I understand faith. I just have no respect for it.Faith is the wilful abandonment of logic, and reason.

I don't think that applies all of the time although for the most part and for many people it is absolutely true as many professed believers openly demonstrate here every day.

The exception would be that some people have faith in something long before they understand or can logically reason in what way what they profess to believe is the truth. In these cases faith is not the willful abandonment of logic and reason, it is confidence in their gut instincts.

Many people have envisioned the truth and had faith in their perceptions centuries before any proof for what they believed came to light.

How can you not respect that?

faith is not the willful abandonment of logic and reason, it is confidence in their gut instincts.
...and the willful rejection of logic and reason soon follows. 6 of one, half dozen of another.
Can't help being contrary can you?

How many people had faith in a belief that the world was round long before anyone could prove it?

Wasn't that faith based entirely on logic and reason?

The faith in the belief that the world was round that some people had
If it was nothing but faith, then it was luck that they were right. If it was an evidence-based determination, then it was not faith. Hobelim, you always struggle with this apparently simple concept.

The faith in the belief that the world was round that some people had
If it was nothing but faith, then it was luck that they were right. If it was an evidence-based determination, then it was not faith. Hobelim, you always struggle with this apparently simple concept.

Before there was any proof and before anyone made an evidence based determination that the world was round they used reason and logic to even have enough faith in the idea in the first place to even begin to look for proof..

Last edited:
Here is the question atheists can't answer...
How did we get here?

So, the correct answer is, "I don't know yet." (That's the correct answer for everyone, by the way)

But, are we being asked to make a bet? Okay then, that changes it, doesn't it? My bet:

Abiogenesis occurred on this planet from an environment of hydrocarbons banging into water and into each other for hundreds of millions of years. Organisms eventually evolved into cellular organisms, then into multi-cellular organism. The many and varied mechanisms of evolution acted on all of the organisms of Earth, eventually leading to the evolution of the human species.

In a nutshell.

Forum List

Back