Here is the question atheists can't answer...

It's a mystery. OTOH, I accept the Universe is about 13.8 Billion years old. Do you? God created the Universe and all the physical laws with in it. Do you deny this?

God gave us brains. My thinking is that God expects us to use our brains to better understand the natural universe God created over 13 BILLION years ago. Do you agree with this?

34xq8w4.jpg

FWIW:
“A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.-Greek Proverb

16liuqt.jpg

It's a mystery. OTOH, I accept the Universe is about 13.8 Billion years old. Do you? God created the Universe and all the physical laws with in it. Do you deny this?

God gave us brains. My thinking is that God expects us to use our brains to better understand the natural universe God created over 13 BILLION years ago. Do you agree with this?

34xq8w4.jpg
"So what happened here?"

That is funny.

I'd really like to know myself.

It takes just as much faith to believe in the big bang, in fact, moreso than it is to believe in Jesus Christ.

34xq8w4.jpg
"So what happened here?"

That is funny.

I'd really like to know myself.

It takes just as much faith to believe in the big bang, in fact, moreso than it is to believe in Jesus Christ.

Why does belief in the big bang take more faith than belief in Jesus? :popcorn:

I believe in the Big Bang Theory, AND I believe in Jesus Christ.

But the Big Bang Theory leaves one basic question unanswered.

HOW did the Big Bang happen?

I think it was caused by a giant banana god who thinks gay people are better than everyone else. You can't prove me wrong.

That's deep man, really deep..

Quit bogartaring the bong dude..pass it over

images

I think it was caused by a giant banana god who thinks gay people are better than everyone else. You can't prove me wrong.

images
Don't try to silence my religious freedom

images
Don't try to silence my religious freedom

How am I trying to do that?

When I say the name the devil you just giggle

When I say the name Jesus you cringe, have goose bumps and run.

After the last star burns out in our universe 10 million years from now all the stuff floating around in our dark universe will gradually come together. It may take 25 billion years and then when it all comes together near the black hole sucking it all together boom a new universe will start.

What's beyond out seeable universe? Infinite other universes.

A God isn't necessary. You are a part of this universe be glad you were born. The spirm that didn't make it? That's their little role in this universe. Better luck the next go around

Forum List

Back