Zone1 Atheism Has No Place in Science

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Most atheists can’t or don’t want to understand what they say they believe in. Maybe a visual will help.

If we do not have souls, we are merely an assembly of a bunch of atoms. And it is unscientific to believe atoms have an interest in music, love, sadness, joy, etc.

Atoms do not have emotions. And when our bodies die, those atoms continue to exist.

This is what you are and all you are if we have no soul:

IMG_9780.jpeg

IMG_9768.jpeg

IMG_9770.jpeg

IMG_9771.jpeg

IMG_9772.png

IMG_9773.jpeg

IMG_9774.jpeg

IMG_9775.jpeg

IMG_9776.jpeg

IMG_9777.jpeg

IMG_9778.jpeg

Most atheists can’t or don’t want to understand what they say they believe in.

An Atheist is simply one that does not believe in Deities or a single source universe creator .
Such explanations are regarded as intellectually immature (over simplified ) and lacking spiritual depth .
However , for me , my best grasp on the matter is:-

Firstly , that I can never grasp the full answer because for the moment I live in a four dimension world which, to our best available knowledge, is at minimum within a ten or even eleven dimensional Universe.

But Secondly, I do believe Universe is energy ( not particle bits) spread across a probably infinite range of frequencies where we are an infinitely small speck of just one infinitely small cluster of interacting frequencies.

As energy can never be destroyed " we" will always transfer into other energy forms .
We therefore are an eternally active part of Universe and over Time we transfer infinitely .
Full purpose , if any , to perhaps be revealed when we "reach the Infinity point" . Possibly some sort of total Universe balance or harmony ( Buddhist type belief? )

But if thinking and feeling is made easier now by finding and believing in a simple Deity, so be it . Like Christianity, Islam and Judaism .
At least that is a small retrievable blunder , imho , as later we gain some deeper insights as we journey though infinite incarnations .

Most atheists can’t or don’t want to understand what they say they believe in. Maybe a visual will help.

If we do not have souls, we are merely an assembly of a bunch of atoms. And it is unscientific to believe atoms have an interest in music, love, sadness, joy, etc.

Atoms do not have emotions. And when our bodies die, those atoms continue to exist.

View attachment 918961

View attachment 918962

View attachment 918963

View attachment 918964

View attachment 918965

View attachment 918966

View attachment 918967

View attachment 918968

View attachment 918969

View attachment 918970

View attachment 918971
Reality sucks. I like to think my house is more than a pile of bricks. Do all living things have a soul?

View attachment 918961

View attachment 918962

View attachment 918963

View attachment 918964

View attachment 918965

View attachment 918966

View attachment 918967

View attachment 918968

View attachment 918969

View attachment 918970

View attachment 918971
All of science is basically atheist.

Complete lack of God and lack of any belief in God.

The concept of God just does not appear, and there is no room for it anyway.

Sorry.

the periodic table elements are all living beings that evolved physiology and its inseparable, unique spiritual content - it's obvious who is the atheist ... w-2020

Oops, you confused yourself again.

So let's sum up the thread and save everyone some time.

"Golly life is complicated, therefore my favorite God designed it all! "

Okay, neato! But that still doesn't preclude abiogensis or evolution.
Evolution requires rocks one day writing and listening to a concerto. My faith is in science.

Anti science to immediately exclude possibilities just because you want a specific answer.

View attachment 918961

View attachment 918962

View attachment 918963

View attachment 918964

View attachment 918965

View attachment 918966

View attachment 918967

View attachment 918968

View attachment 918969

View attachment 918970

View attachment 918971