Help with a phrase please

Drinking? Tequila? :itsok:

Oh no.. If I was drinking tequila at this point we'd be conversing in typos.

That's a point :eusa_doh:Hey I have Würstl right here now, I've been eating one dipped in caramel ice-cream sauce, good stuff.

Is it a self fulfilling prophecy? Because I have no idea what you just said....

Würstl is Vienna Sausage, we call them Frankfurter Würstel or just Würstl....given choice I prefer Bratwürste or even better Weißwurst, a wonderful white sausage made throughout Bayern, made from veal and soft back bacon mixed with spices.

When I have normal eating habits, Weißwurst nice with a good strong senf - mustard - and soft Pretzel's, like this:

fittosize_598_428_59b26ab5f7d4e45577c55bb25d2d539d_brotzeit_3.jpeg

header_Weisswurst_Foto-R-Haas_656x492.jpg

That has to be the weirdest sausage I have ever seen.
Until you find out what it's made from..

That's a point :eusa_doh:Hey I have Würstl right here now, I've been eating one dipped in caramel ice-cream sauce, good stuff.

Würstl is Vienna Sausage, we call them Frankfurter Würstel or just Würstl....given choice I prefer Bratwürste or even better Weißwurst, a wonderful white sausage made throughout Bayern, made from veal and soft back bacon mixed with spices.

When I have normal eating habits, Weißwurst nice with a good strong senf - mustard - and soft Pretzel's, like this:

Nah..it'd still look weird even if I knew what it was made from.

It just looks like a tuna salad wrap, made with waaaaay too much mayonnaise.

You would love it if you ate it, I guarantee.

How can a sausage look like tuna salad wrap with mayonnaise?

From the sound of it I most likely would.

From the sound of it I most likely would.

It's very good, we often everywhere from Salzburg to Bayern, eat this and have a nice glass of bier for our second breakfast at about say 11am.

It's just so...... white. What colour is mayonnaise?

Don't know if you know this but we have massive tuna salad abuse in this country. With some people you can't tell if it simply IS mayonnaise.

Not mine though. :)

Don't know if you know this but we have massive tuna salad abuse in this country. With some people you can't tell if it simply IS mayonnaise.

Okay, it's white like mayonnaise....

Yes I know of bad tuna salad's, where there's not much tuna in it. I'm sure your tuna salad is wonderful :smile:

Yes I know of bad tuna salad's, where there's not much tuna in it. I'm sure your tuna salad is wonderful :smile:
Mmmmmmmm tripe...

It's da best, that's what it is. It has texture -- unlike these abominations called "tuna salad" that you can virtually drink. I mean this crap literally drips.

First off not only do I cut waaay back on the mayo but I substitute cottage cheese for at least half of it.
And I'm using only solid albacore. Add sweet onion, celery, maybe the odd spice like dill, and my secret ingredient -- carrot*. Shredded carrot complements it very well indeed.

* and it's not "peeled" :lol:

I dont think I screwed up that bad but I have been drinking....

Drinking? Tequila? :itsok:

Hmmm.... Sounds good :) And I'd like a potion of porkfoot jelly with mustard...

That's something I have never eaten. We have a Slovakian friend arriving today, for several days, they'll make us Paska, it's traditional in Eastern Europa, it's a bread with cheese in it.

I hope, maybe this year I'll visit Germany right after Octoberfest, to drink beer and eat sausages... And I see, next sunday they predict sunny weather, it will be time for barbeque and hot wine at suburban area :))) Spring is coming...

Lovely mild sunny autumnal evening here.
Pilsener is the appropriate drink I have decided.

This one?

tumblr_inline_mihp9lgHCz1qz4rgp.jpg
No, this one

View attachment 68720

I wasn't aware there were American ones, you should also try Pilsner Urquell, you won't be disappointed.
It's made from American hops and German malt but not in America.
It's my current favourite beer.

That sounds like an excellent recommendation.
I shall definitely try some.

Lambic is better and foreva! :)

Dani may be female. But I'm not sure. Lucy, are you German or Austrian?

I think Dani is a man, but keep in mind I thought Pogo for some time was a woman, and then he posted a comment and I then thought he was a lesbian woman and then all of a sudden I find that he's not a lesbian woman but has always been a man.

Austrian, born and raised in Salzburg, I have family who are German, of course we Austrians are Ethnic Germans.

Australian women are beautiful. I've been to Adelaide ( hunting and camping in mount Barker), Melbourne and Sidney at least 4 times....... How far is the from Salzburg?

Dani may be female. But I'm not sure. Lucy, are you German or Austrian?

I think Dani is a man, but keep in mind I thought Pogo for some time was a woman, and then he posted a comment and I then thought he was a lesbian woman and then all of a sudden I find that he's not a lesbian woman but has always been a man.

Austrian, born and raised in Salzburg, I have family who are German, of course we Austrians are Ethnic Germans.

Australian women are beautiful. I've been to Adelaide ( hunting and camping in mount Barker), Melbourne and Sidney at least 4 times....... How far is the from Salzburg?

How far are Melbourne and Sydney from Salzburg....the former is 9,941 miles, the latter is 10,076 miles, thus not that far of course :lol:

Forum List

Back