Help with a phrase please

Everyone should bury the hatchet and get along. But, it's not gonna happen. Too many know it all's. (and liars)

Dani may be female. But I'm not sure. Lucy, are you German or Austrian?

Actual historical case of murder.

Thank you and Two Thumbs for the stuff about Lizzie Borden, I saw a documentary about her once, scary stuff.

I have no idea then why I think about hiding the hatchet :eusa_doh:
If someone said to you, "I would like to bury the hatchet with you" it sounds like hiding the hatchet but burying means you put down all hostilities

I love having an Iranian teach me about American Idioms.....

I'm Austrian darling, we aren't Iranian.

Thank you and Two Thumbs for the stuff about Lizzie Borden, I saw a documentary about her once, scary stuff.

If someone said to you, "I would like to bury the hatchet with you" it sounds like hiding the hatchet but burying means you put down all hostilities

Huh? Dani is Iranian, I don't think he's made a comment yet.

Whoops!! Wrong foreigner.:scared1:

I dont think I screwed up that bad but I have been drinking....

I think Dani is a man, but keep in mind I thought Pogo for some time was a woman, and then he posted a comment and I then thought he was a lesbian woman and then all of a sudden I find that he's not a lesbian woman but has always been a man.

Austrian, born and raised in Salzburg, I have family who are German, of course we Austrians are Ethnic Germans.

Drinking? Tequila? :itsok:

Oh no.. If I was drinking tequila at this point we'd be conversing in typos.

I think Dani is a man, but keep in mind I thought Pogo for some time was a woman, and then he posted a comment and I then thought he was a lesbian woman and then all of a sudden I find that he's not a lesbian woman but has always been a man.

Austrian, born and raised in Salzburg, I have family who are German, of course we Austrians are Ethnic Germans.
Close. He's/she's a tranny.

That's a point :eusa_doh:Hey I have Würstl right here now, I've been eating one dipped in caramel ice-cream sauce, good stuff.

I never knew this.

That's a point :eusa_doh:Hey I have Würstl right here now, I've been eating one dipped in caramel ice-cream sauce, good stuff.

Is it a self fulfilling prophecy? Because I have no idea what you just said....

Oh, a glass or two of tequila could be so good for me this evening, if the weather will stay so gloomy and windy...

Is it a self fulfilling prophecy? Because I have no idea what you just said....

Würstl is Vienna Sausage, we call them Frankfurter Würstel or just Würstl....given choice I prefer Bratwürste or even better Weißwurst, a wonderful white sausage made throughout Bayern, made from veal and soft back bacon mixed with spices.

When I have normal eating habits, Weißwurst nice with a good strong senf - mustard - and soft Pretzel's, like this:

fittosize_598_428_59b26ab5f7d4e45577c55bb25d2d539d_brotzeit_3.jpeg

header_Weisswurst_Foto-R-Haas_656x492.jpg

I never knew this.

Stalker-boi's just embarrassed because he's been carrying my quote in his sigline for two years and still can't figure out what it doesn't mean.

Lovely mild sunny autumnal evening here.
Pilsener is the appropriate drink I have decided.

I never knew this.

Stalker-boi's just embarrassed because he's been carrying my quote in his sigline for two years and still can't figure out what it doesn't mean.

You know I love you Pogo :smiliehug:

I never knew this.
He/she will deny it but it's been proven repeatedly.

Forum List

Back