Tickle My Feet PLEASE!

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
It does not get cuter/sweeter than this! Lil tyke she's learning about creatures & the creatures are learning about her. The look, size & scent of pure innocence has these bucks(Sika/Spotted deer)totally bewildered. They even perform a a taste test with their tongues on this lil baboo's toes in an attempt to figure out if it's one of their lil baboos. When it comes to the lil baboos it does not matter if they come equipped with two or four legs like they all are pricelessly precious beyond belief!

Part of "imprinting ".
Research on kids ( human variety) shows the critical importance of touch to development along with the obvious general requirement of interaction .
Apparently they ( cruelly? ) deprived kids of any touch contact and measured IQ and general development against a control group .
You can guess the result but it underlined the critical part Touch plays in learning .

Maybe that puts Emperor Piss Pot in an improved light !!
A very late developer .

I remember an old experiment where researchers used rats to prove that not just touch but touch that emulated a mother rat's grooming was essential to the baby rats' development.

They used a small paintbrush with a little warm water to simulate the mother's tongue and the rats that were denied this stimulation fared poorly on a variety of tests.

So you women out there who want to encourage your kids to do better just get a paintbrush dipped in warm water and slap your them upside the face with it.

Last edited:
Part of "imprinting ".
Research on kids ( human variety) shows the critical importance of touch to development along with the obvious general requirement of interaction .
Apparently they ( cruelly? ) deprived kids of any touch contact and measured IQ and general development against a control group .
You can guess the result but it underlined the critical part Touch plays in learning .

Maybe that puts Emperor Piss Pot in an improved light !!
A very late developer .
It is amazing to me that you seem like a normal person but then turn into a complete psycho retard when it comes to the PalassTiniAns.

Forum List

Back