Help the Black community

How does the government and society help the Black community deal with all of its problems?

What does the Black community need to do to deal with crime, drugs, single-parent homes, unemployment, low education?

I think several things need to happen:

#1. Convince Blacks that onl THEY can truly solve their problems. No government or white handouts can do the job for them.

#2. Blacks must make snitching on criminals, part of their culture. Crime will terrorize their community as long as "don't snitch" is a mantra of their culture.

#3. Middle-class, wealthy Blacks, and their non-Black allies must pool financial and intellectual resources together to create literacy, math, and job-training programs.

#4. Same as above, but to create large industries in the Black community to employ people. Factories, companies, industries, in Black communities.

#5. Create tax and other financial incentives for couples to stay together and raise their families. Make raising their children, as a strong element of black society, part of their culture. Pop music & other black icons will have to play a major roll in this. Those who refuse to comply should be shunned or worse.

you do the above, and in 30 years things will be better.

I'm afraid it'll be much more difficult than you imagine to undo the Fed's destructive policies towards black families (AFDC and subsequent programs; the "drug war"; minimum sentencing policies; etc.)...

add to that the large majority of people in positions of black leadership who insist upon perpetuating the notion that black folks are "owed something"...

I'm afraid the damage may well be undoable...
Well they feel that the damage is being undone by giving them something as much as possible now, but the problem is that it has been based in a huge way on color, otherwise when the government is doing what they are doing for them in regards to their race, and not instead being based on character when doing the race thing as they have been doing in government for so long now, I think the ideology or thinking is flawed, and it always has been flawed to have such a position as this when it comes to human beings as being based on their color, and not based on their character as is found within each individual as it should be. Even Martin Luther King said it himself, that a man should not be judged on the color of his skin, but that he should be judged instead upon the content of his character in which I agree with. Making the abusing of or the discrimination of any individual as criminal, should be done as not pertaining to only blacks as it were by government order, but rather it should be done as to be found in laws that are based or created on the premise of not abusing or discriminating against any individual who lives in America as Americans period or upon those who are out in the world if we can control some of that while we are out there in the world as well, but never should any of this stuff be based on ones skin color, as that (imho) is just stupid if you ask me.

If this would have been the case just to protect people based on their character instead of their color, then I wonder where would it all be today for the black race as individuals instead of being chained to a group, otherwise them not being seen as a group that is tied to their skin color instead, hmmm ? Am I wrong here or out of line on such an issue ? No racist here, just thinking about the way things have been going on with this stuff for so long it seems, and what is going on even today on this kind of stuff so many years afterwards. I just want everyone to do well regardless of their color in life, and to be all that they can be, but this should be based on ones character, and never on ones skin color is my opinion of it all.

Last edited:
Its more like everyone knew we were smart. Whites got jealous and starting rewriting history. You have to be an idiot to look at the evidence and not know that. Practically everyone on earth agrees. Only the truly stupid still think otherwise.
So if blacks were so smart how were whites able to do this to blacks so easily?

Africans are the original man. We did not have to resort to trickery, lies, and deceit to gain our knowledge and land. We had honor and could not conceive that others would not have the same honor. If you look at history you will see that whites as a group have a pattern of deception to obtain what they desire but cannot create. They studied in Egypt only to get the knowledge and get into the good graces of the people and later destroyed the civilization. Europeans did the same thing to the Native Americans. They actually depended on them for survival when first arriving in the Americas then took over their land through trickery. To answer your question it wasn't that whites did it so easily, they did it by deception and showed no honor. I wouldn't be proud of basically resorting to coward status to get what I wanted.
Blacks are the people with the least amount of "honor" today.

So if blacks were so smart how were whites able to do this to blacks so easily?

Africans are the original man. We did not have to resort to trickery, lies, and deceit to gain our knowledge and land. We had honor and could not conceive that others would not have the same honor. If you look at history you will see that whites as a group have a pattern of deception to obtain what they desire but cannot create. They studied in Egypt only to get the knowledge and get into the good graces of the people and later destroyed the civilization. Europeans did the same thing to the Native Americans. They actually depended on them for survival when first arriving in the Americas then took over their land through trickery. To answer your question it wasn't that whites did it so easily, they did it by deception and showed no honor. I wouldn't be proud of basically resorting to coward status to get what I wanted.

That is true. We have no honor for the tenets of a white racist society. When such a society shows itself worthy of respect then you will undoubtedly see the honor return. You better get to work converting your KKK, Aryan, and Stormfront bothers to the truth of how one should conduct themselves.

That is true. We have no honor for the tenets of a white racist society. When such a society shows itself worthy of respect then you will undoubtedly see the honor return. You better get to work converting your KKK, Aryan, and Stormfront bothers to the truth of how one should conduct themselves.
Blacks have no honor amongst themselves and they treat their woman and children like shit

Blacks have no honor amongst themselves and they treat their woman and children like shit

We definitely do need a way to make sure we stop letting liars and those with bad intentions divide us and cause discord amongst ourselves.

Why did white guys found the pedophile organization NAMBLA?

So both sides do it?
Ya, just that blacks do it waaaaay more

So then you finally admit that whites are not superior to Blacks. In order for them to be superior that would mean that no white person should be on welfare, be a pediophile, rapist, ignorant, etc Do you agree?
You are sure hung up on this superior thing.

My point is simply that blacks are on welfare, be a pediophile, rapist, ignorant, etc waaaay more then other races

Ya, just that blacks do it waaaaay more

So then you finally admit that whites are not superior to Blacks. In order for them to be superior that would mean that no white person should be on welfare, be a pediophile, rapist, ignorant, etc Do you agree?
You are sure hung up on this superior thing.

My point is simply that blacks are on welfare, be a pediophile, rapist, ignorant, etc waaaay more then other races

You were the one that said to me whites were superior. I just proved you wrong.

Peace

On average whites are much more superior then blacks.

Except for sports and crime

Alot of white trash come from hanging around blacks

aka: wiggers

The illiterate, inbred whites that participated in the KKK and other cowardly white power groups didnt hang around Blacks. A vast majority of white trash think like you. Everyone in the nation already knows that is the truth. Why do they exist if whites are the superior race?

the solution is very simple.

stop living in an insurgency world - there are no "they" and "us".

"they" do not owe "us" anything.
"they" do not oppress "us" anymore.
"they" are irrelevant for "us".

"they" - are "us".

This will set us free.

the solution is a universal one, not for the blacks only. feeling alien in the society is not helpful and not healthy. and it is putting chains both on an individual and on the groups as well.

Electing a black President is not an honorable thing that the society at large (including whites) has done, so you must be in the Michelle Obama (For the first time in my life, I am proud of my country), camp eh?

Electing a black President is not an honorable thing that the society at large (including whites) has done, so you must be in the Michelle Obama (For the first time in my life, I am proud of my country), camp eh?

Its amazing to me that whites would feel that Blacks had any reason to be proud of their country as a whole prior to the POTUS being elected. Please explain why there was a reason for pride? I was proud of the younger generation of people when he actually won but that pride didn't last long when I saw the immediate, thinly veiled, racist attacks on President Obama. This idiocy with the birth certificate and other politicians showing disrespect for the office of POTUS turned my stomach. This now feels more like another crumb tossed our way instead of the obstacles to full freedom and opportunity being removed.

Its amazing to me that whites would feel that Blacks had any reason to be proud of their country as a whole prior to the POTUS being elected. Please explain why there was a reason for pride? I was proud of the younger generation of people when he actually won but that pride didn't last long when I saw the immediate, thinly veiled, racist attacks on President Obama. This idiocy with the birth certificate and other politicians showing disrespect for the office of POTUS turned my stomach. This now feels more like another crumb tossed our way instead of the obstacles to full freedom and opportunity being removed.

If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem. And I bet you don't even consider yourself a racist. I wouldn't call any race "superior" but I wouldn't look desperately for any excuse to blame others for my own shortcomings. Did it ever occur to you that a dislike of Obama's actions-not his race-might happen to be the cause his lack of popularity?

The illiterate, inbred whites that participated in the KKK and other cowardly white power groups didnt hang around Blacks. A vast majority of white trash think like you. Everyone in the nation already knows that is the truth. Why do they exist if whites are the superior race?
You two with your back and forth, are making for some good comedy relief I'm telling ya...LOL

Yall need to take this act on the road in order to find out if Saturday night live is looking for yall.

I bet Dave Chappelle could use this material big time, he is the best at this kind of satire that you two have going here. He is good at showing the idiocy that is found in it all. I love the one where he was the black KKK leader who was blind, and never knew he was black nor did they until he pulled that hood off, and the redneck in the crowd his head exploded....ROTFLMBO.

Getting to serious about this stuff will drive a person crazy, so yall need to lighten up, and just think about how there are people who are bad regardless of their color, and there are people who are good regardless of their color, I just wish the feds would understand this finally.

Forum List

Back