Help the Black community

How does the government and society help the Black community deal with all of its problems?

What does the Black community need to do to deal with crime, drugs, single-parent homes, unemployment, low education?

I think several things need to happen:

#1. Convince Blacks that onl THEY can truly solve their problems. No government or white handouts can do the job for them.

#2. Blacks must make snitching on criminals, part of their culture. Crime will terrorize their community as long as "don't snitch" is a mantra of their culture.

#3. Middle-class, wealthy Blacks, and their non-Black allies must pool financial and intellectual resources together to create literacy, math, and job-training programs.

#4. Same as above, but to create large industries in the Black community to employ people. Factories, companies, industries, in Black communities.

#5. Create tax and other financial incentives for couples to stay together and raise their families. Make raising their children, as a strong element of black society, part of their culture. Pop music & other black icons will have to play a major roll in this. Those who refuse to comply should be shunned or worse.

you do the above, and in 30 years things will be better.

I'm afraid it'll be much more difficult than you imagine to undo the Fed's destructive policies towards black families (AFDC and subsequent programs; the "drug war"; minimum sentencing policies; etc.)...

add to that the large majority of people in positions of black leadership who insist upon perpetuating the notion that black folks are "owed something"...

I'm afraid the damage may well be undoable...

I'm afraid it'll be much more difficult than you imagine to undo the Fed's destructive policies towards black families (AFDC and subsequent programs; the "drug war"; minimum sentencing policies; etc.)...

add to that the large majority of people in positions of black leadership who insist upon perpetuating the notion that black folks are "owed something"...

I'm afraid the damage may well be undoable...
Do you really not see blacks as human enuff to be responsible for their own actions?

Another obstacle in the way of what ?

Racist whitey is only another obstacle on the road to success. One that other whites dont have to deal with.

Success is defined by the person that is seeking it. Yes it could be power. To some it may just be to get a job that pays a decent wage. To others it may be becoming a billionaire.

What do you mean exactly?

It angers the black community that whites want to move on from it all ? Why does this anger the black community ? Shouldn't that be what the blacks would want to be doing as well ?

Read carefully. I said deny. Moving on cant be done until its acknowledged and whites stop denying by saying dumbass things like "no one alive today was a slave". Its stupid and shows a severe lack of knowledge as to the psychological affects of any type of trauma can have on a group of people.

What do I mean ? I mean how long does racism work for those whom want to use the excuse for ever and a day now upon the white race ? It's time to move on.

No one alive who is black today is a slave here in the USA, and the only thing that is keeping slavery alive and/or the issue alive, is the many or certain very specific blacks (race hustlers) themselves, and the reasons they do this varies all depending.

The only way that psychological effects are carried on and on, is because the issue is never allowed to be finished by the race hustlers or by the vengeance seekers upon a group of people for whom their grandparents have well passed on by now, therefore leaving their children to pave their own way in life or to take any road that they choose in their life besides the one that they may have mistakenly been on. We all have choices in life, and what ever we choose will either be good or bad, it just all depends on the brainwashing, and how vulnerable young people are when the brainwashing starts on them. This goes for everyone, and is not based on any color but that of ones character and weaknesses involved or strengths in character that is involved yet all depending.

Racism works to cause issues as long as it exists. Its a serious problem when anyone thinks they are better than someone else because of the color of their skin. Practically everyone in the world knows that.

The psychological affects are carried on and on due to lack of education and compounded by white race baiters saying "just get over it" or just being racist. Its pretty simple if you apply your thinking cap. if I abuse my child consistently chances are extremely high my child will pass that behavior on to his children and create a on going cycle until someone breaks the loop. If "just get over it" worked psychologists would not have a job.

You also forget that this is not happening in a vacuum. If there was no racism still alive today then slavery would be just a bad memory by now. Children hear about slavery then they see the racism still practiced in todays society. If they dont have the tools to overcome that sort of mental trauma they will repeat the loop and pass it on to their children.

Last edited:
You know what the government could do to help not only economically disadvantaged black people but everyone who lives in a shitty, impoverished area?

School vouchers.

Let those parents in the ghetto who are serious about their childrens' educations to take them out of their shitty school districts and insert them into more successful schools. Honestly, fuck the teachers who may lose their jobs when their schools empty out. The public school system is about educating children, not about employing teachers.

From the government level, you can't solve the greater education problem which is simply that for at least the last 30 years, probably longer but I won't pretend to know what was going on socially before my time, we live in a culture that doesn't respect intelligence. The "intelligent" archetypes in our pop culture are typically weak, nonathletic, socially awkward, etc. Turn on MTV sometime, or some of those random popular reality TV shows. Being ignorant and illogical is alright, as long as you're attractive and/or popular. We've successfully raised several generations of dumbshits who are proud to be dumbshits.

So, have the government do what they can. . . quit pandering to the teachers' unions at the cost of our childrens' educations and let parents in shit neighborhoods take their kids to better schools than what's offered up the block. Last I checked, the democrats were already trying to do this, but in stead of offering school choice via vouchers, they'd rather just punish school districts that don't have enough minority enrollment. Choice or force? I always thought liberals preferred choice, but that's a different argument.

The way blacks behave today is the way they have always behaved through out history.

The way blacks behave today is the way they have always behaved through out history.

Not true. We Blacks have to get back to being the standard bearers of knowledge and scholarship like our ancestors provided the Greeks and Romans. Right now too many people ignorant people think we are incapable.

Not true. We Blacks have to get back to being the standard bearers of knowledge and scholarship like our ancestors provided the Greeks and Romans. Right now too many people ignorant people think we are incapable.
So blacks used to be real smart?

Its more like everyone knew we were smart. Whites got jealous and starting rewriting history. You have to be an idiot to look at the evidence and not know that. Practically everyone on earth agrees. Only the truly stupid still think otherwise.

How does the government and society help the Black community deal with all of its problems?

What does the Black community need to do to deal with crime, drugs, single-parent homes, unemployment, low education?

I think several things need to happen:

#1. Convince Blacks that onl THEY can truly solve their problems. No government or white handouts can do the job for them.

#2. Blacks must make snitching on criminals, part of their culture. Crime will terrorize their community as long as "don't snitch" is a mantra of their culture.

#3. Middle-class, wealthy Blacks, and their non-Black allies must pool financial and intellectual resources together to create literacy, math, and job-training programs.

#4. Same as above, but to create large industries in the Black community to employ people. Factories, companies, industries, in Black communities.

#5. Create tax and other financial incentives for couples to stay together and raise their families. Make raising their children, as a strong element of black society, part of their culture. Pop music & other black icons will have to play a major roll in this. Those who refuse to comply should be shunned or worse.

you do the above, and in 30 years things will be better.

Just make sure they all own guns. Then things will get better.

Its more like everyone knew we were smart. Whites got jealous and starting rewriting history. You have to be an idiot to look at the evidence and not know that. Practically everyone on earth agrees. Only the truly stupid still think otherwise.
So if blacks were so smart how were whites able to do this to blacks so easily?

Frankly I find the term "Black (or any other race)community" racist and therefore offensive. This is America. We have American communities. Racism isn't overcome by being racist.

Frankly I find the term "Black (or any other race)community" racist and therefore offensive. This is America. We have American communities. Racism isn't overcome by being racist.

but blacks only care about race. That's all they can talk about 24 hours a day, 7 days a week...There's no helping such as that is something they have to do.

So if blacks were so smart how were whites able to do this to blacks so easily?

Africans are the original man. We did not have to resort to trickery, lies, and deceit to gain our knowledge and land. We had honor and could not conceive that others would not have the same honor. If you look at history you will see that whites as a group have a pattern of deception to obtain what they desire but cannot create. They studied in Egypt only to get the knowledge and get into the good graces of the people and later destroyed the civilization. Europeans did the same thing to the Native Americans. They actually depended on them for survival when first arriving in the Americas then took over their land through trickery. To answer your question it wasn't that whites did it so easily, they did it by deception and showed no honor. I wouldn't be proud of basically resorting to coward status to get what I wanted.

All you have to do is change "community" to "tribe" and you see where America is going.

If you want to identify a specific group of people by commonly shared characteristic you have to label them somehow but I do get your point. In order for the labeling to be racist the person doing so would have to espouse superiority or inferiority of the group being described.

Forum List

Back