Help the Black community

Hoffstra

Rookie
Aug 20, 2013
How does the government and society help the Black community deal with all of its problems?

What does the Black community need to do to deal with crime, drugs, single-parent homes, unemployment, low education?

I think several things need to happen:

#1. Convince Blacks that onl THEY can truly solve their problems. No government or white handouts can do the job for them.

#2. Blacks must make snitching on criminals, part of their culture. Crime will terrorize their community as long as "don't snitch" is a mantra of their culture.

#3. Middle-class, wealthy Blacks, and their non-Black allies must pool financial and intellectual resources together to create literacy, math, and job-training programs.

#4. Same as above, but to create large industries in the Black community to employ people. Factories, companies, industries, in Black communities.

#5. Create tax and other financial incentives for couples to stay together and raise their families. Make raising their children, as a strong element of black society, part of their culture. Pop music & other black icons will have to play a major roll in this. Those who refuse to comply should be shunned or worse.

you do the above, and in 30 years things will be better.

How does the government and society help the Black community deal with all of its problems?

Same way it can help the rest of us...

Education.
Education.​
Education.​

The job of the government should be information and infrastructure.

Why are you trying to change black folks anyways, can't you accept them the way they are?

Same way it can help the rest of us...

Education.
Education.​
Education.​

The job of the government should be information and infrastructure.

lead-a-human-to-knowledge.jpg

What does the Black community need to do to deal with crime, drugs, single-parent homes, unemployment, low education?

I think several things need to happen:

#1. Convince Blacks that onl THEY can truly solve their problems. No government or white handouts can do the job for them.

#2. Blacks must make snitching on criminals, part of their culture. Crime will terrorize their community as long as "don't snitch" is a mantra of their culture.

#3. Middle-class, wealthy Blacks, and their non-Black allies must pool financial and intellectual resources together to create literacy, math, and job-training programs.

#4. Same as above, but to create large industries in the Black community to employ people. Factories, companies, industries, in Black communities.

#5. Create tax and other financial incentives for couples to stay together and raise their families. Make raising their children, as a strong element of black society, part of their culture. Pop music & other black icons will have to play a major roll in this. Those who refuse to comply should be shunned or worse.

you do the above, and in 30 years things will be better.

Hi Hoffstra: I've been trying to help a team of mixed independents, Democrat and Republican community leaders to save Freedmen's Town as a model site for
implementing microcredit investment in sustainable jobs housing and health care
by restoring this national historic district as a community campus:
http://www.houstonprogressive.org
Freedmen's Town Historic Churches and Vet Housing

The last City Council meeting I went to for Juneteenth, I urged the candidates
and leaders to end the political division between house slaves and field slaves,
which has gone national as conservative pro-rich vs. liberal pro-poor.

So the greatest way we can help African Americans and all minorities,
ethnic or political, is to quit this division, reach across the aisle and start
setting up local business networks of school and nonprofit groups solving problems
directly. The more money and resources are invested directed locally, the less
burden we put on govt which causes the deadlock and waste we see going on now.

I would like help to contact Obama/White House about saving the remaining
historic sites in Freedmen's Town for Vet Housing and Jobs and a Campus
udner the President's Executive Order for Excellence in African American Education.

All the solutions can be implemented there including microlending and investing restitution for crime and corruption
into rebuilding communities to have sustainable jobs education services and housing.

So we can test out pilot programs, and the ones that work can be adopted as policy.
Thanks for your post!

And you think someone else made them that way?

I think they were intentionally targeted by the U.S. government and others in a social experiment designed to marginalize them in the cities.
So I'm right, you think someone else made blacks behave the way they do.

Systematic destruction of the family, drugs, and the rest followed with it. The democratic party toys with them when it's necessary.

I think they were intentionally targeted by the U.S. government and others in a social experiment designed to marginalize them in the cities.

Systematic destruction of the family, drugs, and the rest followed with it. The democratic party toys with them when it's necessary.
If blacks outside America were doing well then what you say would make some sense. But the fact is blacks in America are doing better then any blacks anywhere else in the world.

If anything America has changed blacks for the better.

and leaders to end the political division between house slaves and field slaves,

:confused:

"house slaves and field slaves?"

When was this meeting? Vicksburg, MS, 1857?

:confused:

"house slaves and field slaves?"

When was this meeting? Vicksburg, MS, 1857?
:lol:

no one makes anyone leave their family, take drugs, drop out of school. commit crime, quit their job etc, etc and so on.

Help the White community, they too need your help.

How does the government and society help the white community deal with all of its problems?

What does the white community need to do to deal with crime, drugs, single-parent homes, unemployment, low education?

Several things need to happen:

#1. Convince whites that only they can truly solve their problems. No government or handouts can do the job for them.

#2. Whites, especially white collar, must make snitching on criminals, part of their culture. Crime will terrorize their community as long as "don't snitch" is a mantra of their culture.

#3. Middle-class, wealthy whites, and their non-white allies (Asian, Asian Indians, Chinese) must pool financial and intellectual resources together to create literacy, math, and job-training programs.

#4. Same as above, but to create large industries in the white community to employ people. Factories, companies, industries, in white communities especially Appalachia and poverty regions in the southern areas of America.

#5. Create tax and other financial incentives for couples to stay together and raise their families. Make raising their children, as a strong element of white society, part of their culture. Pop music and other icons, such as Miley Cyrus or the Kardashians, will have to play a major roll in this.

If white America can do all of the above, and in a few short years the poor whites in America will be better off. There are no easy solutions, but the gap between the top whites and bottom whites is so large today America has now become a third world nation. Time we all did something about it.

Oh and buy and support made in America and only shop where fair wages are paid.

How Americans Can Buy American
The Level Field Institute
Putting America Back to Work: 5 Ways 'Made in the USA' Is Staging a Comeback

Buy American - support all Americans, including yourself.

Forum List

Back