Help the Black community

There hasn't been slavery in Haiti in over two centuries and it ended with a massacre of virtually all whites by Dessalines. Haiti has been the asshole of the New World since then.

At some point it is okay to tell a people "hey, you wanted to be in charge, now you're in charge, it's no longer anyone else's fault if you can't get your act together."

That would be great if they hadn't been enslaved, forbidden to be educated, and lacked the skills to set up a government because of it. It also didnt help that they were not even recognized as a nation due to racism.

For those of you that espouse the silly superiority theory just look at the Kingdoms of Mali and Ghana ect for an example on how successful a black ran nation can be before being colonized. sort of kills your theory doesnt it?

Hold on. I'm not advocating anyone is superior to anyone based on skin color. Culture is a different story, but not really germane to the discussion at hand. We're talking about situations where slavery was ended centuries ago and in the dozens of decades since then places like Haiti just can't get their act together, despite having access to trade and natural resources. At some point it is okay to say "hmmm, maybe there is something else at work besides racism and slavery that no one alive ever experienced."

How long are you going to blame whites for your inferiority?

Hold on. I'm not advocating anyone is superior to anyone based on skin color. Culture is a different story, but not really germane to the discussion at hand. We're talking about situations where slavery was ended centuries ago and in the dozens of decades since then places like Haiti just can't get their act together, despite having access to trade and natural resources. At some point it is okay to say "hmmm, maybe there is something else at work besides racism and slavery that no one alive ever experienced."

What could it be then? Why did great African civilizations exist before white interference? The only variable that is a constant is white racism, slavery, and or colonialism. You dont get to set a time limit on how long the affects last.

How far back do I get to use that excuse for personal failure? My Celtic ancestors were doing just fine until some Anglo-Saxons showed up and ruined Britain, who were then crushed by Romans, who left us to the tender mercies of the Scandinavians who were only stopped when we were invaded by a bunch of Frenchmen. We lost our culture, language, religion, and independence. Sure it's only been 2500 years, but hey old wounds run deep.

How does the government and society help the Black community deal with all of its problems?

What does the Black community need to do to deal with crime, drugs, single-parent homes, unemployment, low education?

I think several things need to happen:

#1. Convince Blacks that onl THEY can truly solve their problems. No government or white handouts can do the job for them.

#2. Blacks must make snitching on criminals, part of their culture. Crime will terrorize their community as long as "don't snitch" is a mantra of their culture.

#3. Middle-class, wealthy Blacks, and their non-Black allies must pool financial and intellectual resources together to create literacy, math, and job-training programs.

#4. Same as above, but to create large industries in the Black community to employ people. Factories, companies, industries, in Black communities.

#5. Create tax and other financial incentives for couples to stay together and raise their families. Make raising their children, as a strong element of black society, part of their culture. Pop music & other black icons will have to play a major roll in this. Those who refuse to comply should be shunned or worse.

you do the above, and in 30 years things will be better.
I agree with most of these except maybe 4 and 5. Number 4 does not have to be in the black comunity becuse jobs that hire with out discrimation well help every one regardless of race, It is time for blacks to see them selfs as free men and women like the rest of us and stop nurcing their self pitty. So far as the statment that it has been tried before, yes it has and it did work for some and each one of us must try for our selves and our childern. It is so easy to fall back, we see it in a lot of rich famlies. I have seen young blacks who have started the same way many of to days rich started and from the same point.
#5 I question how much the ret of us can do there are many programs in place to help, like pell grants. There are many programs out there and not all are goverment, they don't have to, it is a matter of using them and make good use of the help.

How long are you going to blame whites for your inferiority?

and if you think that any one is better then you then you are inferior. if you have a infority con plex every one well treat you that way. If you consider your self thier equial they well treat you that way. No one give a crap about race, and if they do they are not worth crap any way.

How far back do I get to use that excuse for personal failure? My Celtic ancestors were doing just fine until some Anglo-Saxons showed up and ruined Britain, who were then crushed by Romans, who left us to the tender mercies of the Scandinavians who were only stopped when we were invaded by a bunch of Frenchmen. We lost our culture, language, religion, and independence. Sure it's only been 2500 years, but hey old wounds run deep.

How long of a time elapsed from you losing all that under slavery and continued racism? Then tell me how long it took to get it together.

How does the government and society help the Black community deal with all of its problems?

What does the Black community need to do to deal with crime, drugs, single-parent homes, unemployment, low education?

I think several things need to happen:

#1. Convince Blacks that onl THEY can truly solve their problems. No government or white handouts can do the job for them.

#2. Blacks must make snitching on criminals, part of their culture. Crime will terrorize their community as long as "don't snitch" is a mantra of their culture.

#3. Middle-class, wealthy Blacks, and their non-Black allies must pool financial and intellectual resources together to create literacy, math, and job-training programs.

#4. Same as above, but to create large industries in the Black community to employ people. Factories, companies, industries, in Black communities.

#5. Create tax and other financial incentives for couples to stay together and raise their families. Make raising their children, as a strong element of black society, part of their culture. Pop music & other black icons will have to play a major roll in this. Those who refuse to comply should be shunned or worse.

you do the above, and in 30 years things will be better.

Do what the Irish did and follow the three laws;

Take any job
Work hard, b/c you don't know when you will need a reference
Learn to speak English

How long of a time elapsed from you losing all that under slavery and continued racism? Then tell me how long it took to get it together.

Nina (N eye na)is not an Irish name. It came from reading signs like this;

******* and chinks apply in back, nina.

No
Irish
Need
Apply

It was so common that the Irish knew what it meant.

and now, everyone celebrates on St. Paddys Day

http://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...p-t-746&ei=utf-8&n=30&x=wrt&fr2=sg-gac&sado=1

Last edited:
It really is a shame, what is happening, culturally and societally to black people in this country. Instead of becoming easier to break out of poverty and inner city violence, they are actually making it harder. The ones who do make it, are race traitors to be reviled by blacks and those whites who agree. Dr. Ben Carson is reviled by liberals and blacks. He was head of neurosurgery at John Hopkins. To whites he's stupid, he's an idiot. Yet he grew up in Chicago in one of the worst areas. His mother was a single woman who never got beyond third grade and could not read. He escaped mostly because his mother was pretty much a saint who never let her children buy into the "you are owed" philosophy.

There is no way this can be fought externally. There is no about of education that could be provided, no amount of money that can be poured into these depressed areas that could make them better. The attitude is one of "Try it. I dare you. If you try to make my life better, I can make you fail. If I make you fail, I win".

Your post is a load of ignorant nonsense. Its easier for Black people to get ahead now in general. The only ones that wont get ahead are the ones that are not or will not be educated to their plight and take actions. Those are not the majority of Black Americans. Black Americans don't consider success as a badge of being an uncle tom. At least get your facts straight. Uncle Toms are those Blacks that put down their own race to please the white man. Colin Powell is a great example of a successful Black person who gets nothing but respect in the black community.

Oh please, get real. Yes it is far easier for a black person to get ahead today and be successful. Most of them simply don't take advantage of what's offered. There are quotas, preferences and set asides, most of them taken by the same race hustlers over and over again.

The way to get ahead is the same for everyone. Black people have a special road to getting ahead, that's the path taken by Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Maxine Waters. Even Michael Jackson couldn't be bothered to be "black" until he needed blackness to be able to scream racism.

Extraordinary intelligence and ability is distributed across the human race without regard to color or status. Some choose to take advantage and some don't. For every Magic Johnson there are 100 Tupac Shakurs and 1000 De'Marquise Elkins' ending up the same way.

Just reading your posts and knowing you're a republican should be enough for a black person to vote democrat or at least not vote republican I would think.

As many times as Africa has been colinized they never learned a single thing. India was colonized under a sometimes brutal British occupation and learned from it.

Wow. Just wow. I was not aware colonization was beneficial. When you use the word feral to describe humans then you must not be very intelligent.

As fucked up as it sounds, there's some merit to there being aspects of colonization that are beneficial to the colonized.

Throughout history, it was generally more technologically advanced peoples that conquered those around them and became empires and, throughout history, this process has caused the cultures that were conquered to be forceably upgraded in terms of various technological capacities, be those agricultural, infrastructural, or militant.

Getting conquered and occupied sucks, don't get me wrong, but you can't deny that a lot of information has been disseminated between societies by that very process.

Last edited:
Your post is a load of ignorant nonsense. Its easier for Black people to get ahead now in general. The only ones that wont get ahead are the ones that are not or will not be educated to their plight and take actions. Those are not the majority of Black Americans. Black Americans don't consider success as a badge of being an uncle tom. At least get your facts straight. Uncle Toms are those Blacks that put down their own race to please the white man. Colin Powell is a great example of a successful Black person who gets nothing but respect in the black community.

Oh please, get real. Yes it is far easier for a black person to get ahead today and be successful. Most of them simply don't take advantage of what's offered. There are quotas, preferences and set asides, most of them taken by the same race hustlers over and over again.

The way to get ahead is the same for everyone. Black people have a special road to getting ahead, that's the path taken by Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Maxine Waters. Even Michael Jackson couldn't be bothered to be "black" until he needed blackness to be able to scream racism.

Extraordinary intelligence and ability is distributed across the human race without regard to color or status. Some choose to take advantage and some don't. For every Magic Johnson there are 100 Tupac Shakurs and 1000 De'Marquise Elkins' ending up the same way.

Just reading your posts and knowing you're a republican should be enough for a black person to vote democrat or at least not vote republican I would think.

That's why I don't drink water.

Hitler drank water. Hitler was one bad fuckin egg. I ain't tryna be like Hitler.

Another obstacle in the way of what ?

Racist whitey is only another obstacle on the road to success. One that other whites dont have to deal with.

What type of success is being sought after or should the word be power instead ?

Success is defined by the person that is seeking it. Yes it could be power. To some it may just be to get a job that pays a decent wage. To others it may be becoming a billionaire.

And for how long now or does this need to be repeated in history ?

What do you mean exactly?

It angers the black community that whites want to move on from it all ? Why does this anger the black community ? Shouldn't that be what the blacks would want to be doing as well ?

Read carefully. I said deny. Moving on cant be done until its acknowledged and whites stop denying by saying dumbass things like "no one alive today was a slave". Its stupid and shows a severe lack of knowledge as to the psychological affects of any type of trauma can have on a group of people.

You mention psychological trauma's effects on a -group- of people. If part of what's holding back African Americans in our society is the trauma's continued effect on a group of people, then part of what's holding back African Americans is purely cultural.

The only reason you can have psychological issues based on trauma that happened before the time of your birth is because people have taught you to have those issues. To be directly affected by slavery, you have to be directly affected by slavery. If you were taught to be angry and have a chip on your shoulder because white people three generations ago considered your people inferior, you were taught some useless shit.

As a Hawaiian, my people just had their land taken from them (and apparently my family would have controlled an entire portion of Oahu. Niu Valley. . . beautiful land) during my grandmother's lifespan. She lived through it. Including when her native language was outlawed in her own homeland, including being alive to see her family, nobility under Hawaiian rule, have their wealth and lands stripped from them. In her lifetime, she went from royalty to poverty in the blink of an eye. She was forced to concede inferiority to white and Christian standards and culture, and it fucked her up something awful.

However, what she taught her children was to carry themselves with pride like they -were- royalty. Not to be mad at whitey for what's been done in the past. Not that the man's gonna hold us down for being Hawaiian.

Me? I ain't mad at anyone and I certainly don't blame anyone for any shortcomings in my financial life. I wasn't taught to have a chip on my shoulder about what was done 3 generations ago, and so I don't. I realize that nobody alive today could have affected the plight of the Hawaiians and that thus nobody alive today is responsible, and so I don't hold them responsible. What I'm getting at is that I don't have any leftover trauma in my genes hindering my abilities. In fact, nobody does. The only trauma people have leftover from shit that happened before they were born is trauma instilled in them by the people by whom they were raised.

Stop perpetuating the trauma and the trauma will cease to be, insofar as the transgressions causing said trauma have ceased.

Current racism is more arguable. I've never been black in particular and applied for jobs, and I've only ever applied for jobs in Hawaii and in Oregon, so I can't speak for most of the country.

I can say that most greedy ass businessmen are far more concerned with green than they are with black or white. If you bring something marketable to the table, you can get a job. If you don't, figure out how to acquire some marketable ability to bring to the table rather than complaining that someone else hasn't given you enough opportunity to have something marketable in the first place.

Yeah, racism sucks, but its a cultural issue and that kinda thing can't just change overnight or by government edict. People need to figure out what they can do as individuals to get ahead despite WHATEVER obstacles they're facing. Certain types of obstacles should not cause one to cease trying and complain about the nature of the obstacle in stead. Get in where you fit in and get that fuckin money.

Last edited:
Another obstacle in the way of what ?

Racist whitey is only another obstacle on the road to success. One that other whites dont have to deal with.

What type of success is being sought after or should the word be power instead ?

Success is defined by the person that is seeking it. Yes it could be power. To some it may just be to get a job that pays a decent wage. To others it may be becoming a billionaire.

And for how long now or does this need to be repeated in history ?

What do you mean exactly?

It angers the black community that whites want to move on from it all ? Why does this anger the black community ? Shouldn't that be what the blacks would want to be doing as well ?

Read carefully. I said deny. Moving on cant be done until its acknowledged and whites stop denying by saying dumbass things like "no one alive today was a slave". Its stupid and shows a severe lack of knowledge as to the psychological affects of any type of trauma can have on a group of people.

What do I mean ? I mean how long does racism work for those whom want to use the excuse for ever and a day now upon the white race ? It's time to move on.

No one alive who is black today is a slave here in the USA, and the only thing that is keeping slavery alive and/or the issue alive, is the many or certain very specific blacks (race hustlers) themselves, and the reasons they do this varies all depending.

The only way that psychological effects are carried on and on, is because the issue is never allowed to be finished by the race hustlers or by the vengeance seekers upon a group of people for whom their grandparents have well passed on by now, therefore leaving their children to pave their own way in life or to take any road that they choose in their life besides the one that they may have mistakenly been on. We all have choices in life, and what ever we choose will either be good or bad, it just all depends on the brainwashing, and how vulnerable young people are when the brainwashing starts on them. This goes for everyone, and is not based on any color but that of ones character and weaknesses involved or strengths in character that is involved yet all depending.

Forum List

Back