Hello, new here, from Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowflake

Rookie
Nov 16, 2018
Germany
I have joined this forum because I want to learn more about the political system of the US and the Constitution. I have been watching the last elections and the Trump administration very closely and there are a lot of things that I don't understand. This is why I am here.
My best from Germany.
:hello77:

guten morgen
Germany seems very interesting
Germans are very industrious/disciplined/orderly/''athletic'' inclined/etc

I have joined this forum because I want to learn more about the political system of the US and the Constitution. I have been watching the last elections and the Trump administration very closely and there are a lot of things that I don't understand. This is why I am here.
My best from Germany.

Hi, what you'll learn most is that a lot of American voters don't have a clue, and when they get found out, they resort to insults. They also have a number of "strategies" for making themselves look better than they actually are.

My best from Germany.

Hi, what you'll learn most is that a lot of American voters don't have a clue, and when they get found out, they resort to insults. They also have a number of "strategies" for making themselves look better than they actually are.

There you go! :113:

With your neutral perspective. :boohoo:

My best from Germany.

yes, they are so different from many other countries' voters

:rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:

My best from Germany.

Wait.... where did I say they were different?

Actually they are different in the US. Not necessarily different in the amount of ignorance, but different in the way they are ignorant.

My best from Germany.

Wait.... where did I say they were different?l

Actually they are different in the US. Not necessarily different in the amount of ignorance, but different in the way they are ignorant.
well then, why did you explain it ??!!!??? he should know
you did not say ''they are just like the Germans'''

My best from Germany.

come on Weirdo, if you meant they are the same, you would've said ''Americans are the same''
'--no, you made Americans out to be different/BAD

Last edited:
My best from Germany.
/----/ Welcome. According to Ancestry.com My Fifth Greatgrandfather migrated from Germany around the 1760s to South Carolina.
4c88ffe2-cbbd-447d-95e2-1094d70642d3.jpg

Johann Adam ******
1719–1764
BIRTH FEB 11, 1719 • Landkreis Odenwald-Kreis, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
DEATH 1764 • Pomaria, Newberry, South Carolina, USA

My best from Germany.

Wait.... where did I say they were different?l

well then, why did you explain it ??!!!??? he should know
you did not say ''they are just like the Germans'''

Read what he wrote. He said he wanted to understand the US system, not the fucking German system. Why would I go massively off topic and talk about Germany?

Better yet, why the fuck don't you write my posts for me, seeing how you know better than everyone else?

My best from Germany.

come on Weirdo, if you meant they are the same, you would've said ''Americans are the same''
'--no, you made Americans out to be different/BAD
Come on you two...

My best from Germany.
The number one thing you'll discover is our elections are corrupt.
Our news media is in collusion with the Democratic Party.
Democrats will say that Trump colluded with Russia but this fabricated scandal is just an attempt to keep Hillary and other politicians from going to jail.
Above all else, don't trust CNN.

My best from Germany.

In order to learn about the political system and the Constitution of the U.S. of A., you'd be better served if you grabbed a book, or two.

If you want to study why, despite being admirably set up, the system doesn't really work, why there's all the dysfunctionality once the system, politicians, and the population collide, you've come to the right place. In particular, in order to understand the goings on, look for the victim, for the side in any political fight most closely associated with, most stridently asserting, the victim status, will most viciously lash out and likely carry the day.

My best from Germany.
The number one thing you'll discover is our elections are corrupt.
Our news media is in collusion with the Democratic Party.
Democrats will say that Trump colluded with Russia but this fabricated scandal is just an attempt to keep Hillary and other politicians from going to jail.
Above all else, don't trust CNN.
Meh, a salutation none the less, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back