Hello, new here, from Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have joined this forum because I want to learn more about the political system of the US and the Constitution. I have been watching the last elections and the Trump administration very closely and there are a lot of things that I don't understand. This is why I am here.
My best from Germany.
:hello77:

In order to learn about the political system and the Constitution of the U.S. of A., you'd be better served if you grabbed a book, or two.

If you want to study why, despite being admirably set up, the system doesn't really work, why there's all the dysfunctionality once the system, politicians, and the population collide, you've come to the right place. In particular, in order to understand the goings on, look for the victim, for the side in any political fight most closely associated with, most stridently asserting, the victim status, will most viciously lash out and likely carry the day.

Oh please. You're just projecting your own bias and grievance.

Hardly fair and informative.

I have joined this forum because I want to learn more about the political system of the US and the Constitution. I have been watching the last elections and the Trump administration very closely and there are a lot of things that I don't understand. This is why I am here.
My best from Germany.
Welcome. We have our own German community in the States.

We call it Wisconsin.

My best from Germany.

Welcome.

What is it that you do not understand?

introductory forum

leave the politics for the appropriate forums.

I have joined this
forum because I want to learn more about the political system of the US and the Constitution. I have been watching the last elections and the Trump administration very closely and there are a lot of things that I don't understand. This is why I am here.
My best from Germany.

The US is just as corrupt as any other country world. We are like a banana republic. Just look at the way that the filthy Democrat Party is trying to steal the Florida election as an example.

The only thing you really need to know about the US Constitution is that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Everything else is just fluff.

Welcome to USMB. I hope you've had all of your shots.

And given that this is a U.S. based board, you might want to rethink you user name. Snowflake has a special meaning here which might not be what you intend to project.

My best from Germany.

upload_2018-11-16_19-4-51.png

My best from Germany.

Hi STAB.

My best from Germany.
I am curious what you think of the current situation/government in Germany?

My best from Germany.
Howdy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back