Hello, new here, from Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have joined this forum because I want to learn more about the political system of the US and the Constitution. I have been watching the last elections and the Trump administration very closely and there are a lot of things that I don't understand. This is why I am here.
My best from Germany.
:hello77:

Welcome pal.

I have joined this forum because I want to learn more about the political system of the US and the Constitution. I have been watching the last elections and the Trump administration very closely and there are a lot of things that I don't understand. This is why I am here.
My best from Germany.

Hi, what you'll learn most is that a lot of American voters don't have a clue, and when they get found out, they resort to insults. They also have a number of "strategies" for making themselves look better than they actually are.
yes, they are so different from many other countries' voters

:rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:

Wait.... where did I say they were different?

Actually they are different in the US. Not necessarily different in the amount of ignorance, but different in the way they are ignorant.
come on Weirdo, if you meant they are the same, you would've said ''Americans are the same''
'--no, you made Americans out to be different/BAD
Come on you two...

Kilo Mike Alpha

My best from Germany.

Hi , you'll find they're pretty reasonable here except for a few bad apples .

Welcome! Have a good sauerkraut recipe?

Peoples who not like Sauerkraut:

Solution = round up and airdrop into Gitmo :Boom2:

This my below favourite with Sauerkraut.

Schupfnudeln mit Sauerkraut und Speckwürfeln:

upload_2018-11-17_5-4-26.png

upload_2018-11-17_5-5-3.png

^^^^ It is Sauerkraut mix in with bacon cube dice and also Schupfnudeln this a thick noodle not like a pasta Penne but in Italy the equivalent would be Gnocchi, you always have Schupfnudeln with Sauerkraut, also my first favourite of this that I prefer this is Mohnnudeln this is poppy seed Schupfnudeln and we have this with ice cream and this is below in the picture that red is Hummersauce which is made with lobster which also is excellent with Mohnnudeln you can eat Mohnnudeln as savoury or as sweet, I prefer sweet with the ice cream:

upload_2018-11-17_5-16-6.png

Mr. Lucy who for one year train as a Chef in Lausanne then decide not to be but then change to do his Psychology Degree, he is excellent at cooking and the chef in this house and sometimes from the beginnings he makes for us Mohnnudeln but sometimes then is lazy and so we buy the Mohnnudeln from the grocery establishment, this:

00-3046_01__600x600.jpg

Also I add that all of the above I recommend with one of two of my favourite Biers.

Bitburger:

upload_2018-11-17_5-26-21.png

Detmolder Pilsener:

upload_2018-11-17_5-26-51.png

My best from Germany.
Hi! I am an American, I voted for Trump.. WHY? Because some voters are fed up with the current liberal status quo. And we had no alternative. It was Hillary or Don. There was no alternative. None of us understand that, mein feund.

My best from Germany.
Hi! I am an American, I voted for Trump.. WHY? Because some voters are fed up with the current liberal status quo. And we had no alternative. It was Hillary or Don. There was no alternative. None of us understand that, mein feund.

^^^^ This:

upload_2018-11-17_5-54-28.png

My best from Germany.
Welcome to USMB, Snowflake. I have visited beautiful Germany twice. I visited two Pfaff sewing machine factories, one in Karlsruhe, and one in Kaiserslautern. I was saddened to hear the company was sold a few years back, first to another EU members, and later to a country someplace else, not sure where, but not in the EU, I don't think. Anyway, the place I loved the best was in Bavarian mountains, Neuschwanstein Castle, I think, but also the towns on the way there--one had a shop of handmade cuckoo clocks of every beautiful wood and pretty paints, nutcrackers, and colorful handmade-looking children's interest toys, all things cheerful and pretty. And the architecture of all the towns. Particularly beautiful was the trip on a train through part of the Black forest and a boat trip on the Rhine that ended at a Biergarden where they sang a lot of Polka Songs and we laughed all night. They also sent us on a trip to the Netherlands, where we had a few hours viewing the tulip gardens so close and accessible to the German border by tour bus. Another day, we rode by bus to another German neighbor, Austria, where we visited a famous musician's boyhood home. Everything in Germany was top drawer, ancient Castles and gardens, and cities with cobblestone streets. Both visits may have been before the wall fell in what was then known as "West Germany". How beautiful it was, all of it.

I welcome you with all my heart.
NeuschwansteinCastleSpring.jpg
214ea5741fb2e65971cd7edf27995a02.jpg

Last edited:
My best from Germany.
Welcome to USMB, Snowflake. I have visited beautiful Germany twice. I visited two Pfaff sewing machine factories, one in Karlsruhe, and one in Kaiserslautern. I was saddened to hear the company was sold a few years back, first to another EU members, and later to a country someplace else, not sure where, but not in the EU, I don't think. Anyway, the place I loved the best was in Bavarian mountains, Neuschwanstein Castle, I think, but also the towns on the way there--one had a shop of handmade cuckoo clocks of every beautiful wood and pretty paints, nutcrackers, and colorful handmade-looking children's interest toys, all things cheerful and pretty. And the architecture of all the towns. Particularly beautiful was the trip on a train through part of the Black forest and a boat trip on the Rhine that ended at a Biergarden where they sang a lot of Polka Songs and we laughed all night. They also sent us on a trip to the Netherlands, where we had a few hours viewing the tulip gardens so close and accessible to the German border by tour bus. Another day, we rode by bus to another German neighbor, Austria, where we visited a famous musician's boyhood home. Everything in Germany was top drawer, ancient Castles and gardens, and cities with cobblestone streets. Both visits may have been before the wall fell in what was then known as "West Germany". How beautiful it was, all of it.

I welcome you with all my heart.
NeuschwansteinCastleSpring.jpg
214ea5741fb2e65971cd7edf27995a02.jpg

I will share something from my heart .

About Germany...

dieterkonigmemorial.jpg

Germany still owes us for WWII.

Does it? I though Germany helped the US become a world superpower by kicking the shit out of all the rivals.
Germany never paid any reparations for the damage they caused. Now they're giving all their welfare to arabs.

The US has had military bases in Germany since 1945, that's reparations.

But I guess once the US has paid reparations to Vietnam, North Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, Venezuela and many, many other places, then Germany might think about it.

You have a huge axe to grind.

Seriously....don't they all?

Germany still owes us for WWII.

Does it? I though Germany helped the US become a world superpower by kicking the shit out of all the rivals.
Germany never paid any reparations for the damage they caused. Now they're giving all their welfare to arabs.

The US has had military bases in Germany since 1945, that's reparations.

But I guess once the US has paid reparations to Vietnam, North Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, Venezuela and many, many other places, then Germany might think about it.

You have a huge axe to grind.

Seriously....don't they all?

Some more than others.

My best from Germany.
Welcome, Snowflake! Very glad to see you join us.
Have some brotchen.
15716223_303.jpg

My best from Germany.
Have some brotchen.
15716223_303.jpg

Just had one for my lunch.

My best from Germany.
Have some brotchen.
15716223_303.jpg
I'm totally jealous. I love good bread. Not easy to find here.
Just had one for my lunch.

View attachment 229225

View attachment 229226

^^^^ It is Sauerkraut mix in with bacon cube dice and also Schupfnudeln this a thick noodle not like a pasta Penne but in Italy the equivalent would be Gnocchi, you always have Schupfnudeln with Sauerkraut, also my first favourite of this that I prefer this is Mohnnudeln this is poppy seed Schupfnudeln and we have this with ice cream and this is below in the picture that red is Hummersauce which is made with lobster which also is excellent with Mohnnudeln you can eat Mohnnudeln as savoury or as sweet, I prefer sweet with the ice cream:

View attachment 229230

Mr. Lucy who for one year train as a Chef in Lausanne then decide not to be but then change to do his Psychology Degree, he is excellent at cooking and the chef in this house and sometimes from the beginnings he makes for us Mohnnudeln but sometimes then is lazy and so we buy the Mohnnudeln from the grocery establishment, this:

00-3046_01__600x600.jpg

Also I add that all of the above I recommend with one of two of my favourite Biers.

Bitburger:

View attachment 229237

Detmolder Pilsener:

View attachment 229238

Y U no Warsteiner?

iu

View attachment 229225

View attachment 229226

View attachment 229230

00-3046_01__600x600.jpg

Bitburger:

View attachment 229237

Detmolder Pilsener:

View attachment 229238

Lord above, how I adored those flip-top bottles!!!!!

My best from Germany.

:blowup::offtopic::offtopic:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back