Hello, new here, from Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about we reserve the quarrels about foreign relations until they come up as a topic? Intros is a social forum under Zone1 USMB rules. And the topic is ALWAYS --- the new member. We run off more new members with this uncivil shit than this forum is worth because folks can't calm the hell down and be social.

Civil discussion with an emphasis on meeting and greeting new members will be enforced in this forum..

Anybody beside me noticed that Snowflake has disappeared from the thread?

A troll?

Better possibility is the complete lack of concern for the new poster. Too many people can't stand down from the tribal skirmishes and sock accusations long enough to remember what civil discourse is. Moderation is capable of checking for socks. Especially on international members whom we WELCOME. But this whole dunderbust here is just embarrassing and runs off more new members than we welcome.

If you SUSPECT tell us. Otherwise the topic is "The New Member"..

I have 23 posts marked for deletion and I'm not even done yet. Two warnings issued. We WILL enforce the Zone1 civil discussion rules in this forum. Because we WANT this forum to be a place to welcome new members.

Welcome! Have a good sauerkraut recipe?

Peoples who not like Sauerkraut:

Solution = round up and airdrop into Gitmo :Boom2:

This my below favourite with Sauerkraut.

Schupfnudeln mit Sauerkraut und Speckwürfeln:

View attachment 229225

View attachment 229226

^^^^ It is Sauerkraut mix in with bacon cube dice and also Schupfnudeln this a thick noodle not like a pasta Penne but in Italy the equivalent would be Gnocchi, you always have Schupfnudeln with Sauerkraut, also my first favourite of this that I prefer this is Mohnnudeln this is poppy seed Schupfnudeln and we have this with ice cream and this is below in the picture that red is Hummersauce which is made with lobster which also is excellent with Mohnnudeln you can eat Mohnnudeln as savoury or as sweet, I prefer sweet with the ice cream:

View attachment 229230

Mr. Lucy who for one year train as a Chef in Lausanne then decide not to be but then change to do his Psychology Degree, he is excellent at cooking and the chef in this house and sometimes from the beginnings he makes for us Mohnnudeln but sometimes then is lazy and so we buy the Mohnnudeln from the grocery establishment, this:

00-3046_01__600x600.jpg

Also I add that all of the above I recommend with one of two of my favourite Biers.

Bitburger:

View attachment 229237

Detmolder Pilsener:

View attachment 229238

Lord above, how I adored those flip-top bottles!!!!!

I used to like pull-tab cans.

Yeah, back in the days of Lugers and confiscated Kraut ammo n stuff.

A moderator had my prior post pulled. A gentle reminder, I actually contribute financially to the board . Nope, I don't have to be here. I can be else where. But I am not. I choose to be HERE. I respect moderators. So show me some.

Last edited:
I have joined this forum because I want to learn more about the political system of the US and the Constitution. I have been watching the last elections and the Trump administration very closely and there are a lot of things that I don't understand. This is why I am here.
My best from Germany.
:hello77:
Hello. Sorry for the drama here. My great grand parents fled Deutschland. Jews converted to Christianity. I voted for Trump. Why? Wow, American culture since JFK's assassination has forever changed. Trump isn't putting people in gas chambers. Deporting illegal aliens isn't even on the same level.

Last edited:
I have joined this forum because I want to learn more about the political system of the US and the Constitution. I have been watching the last elections and the Trump administration very closely and there are a lot of things that I don't understand. This is why I am here.
My best from Germany.
:hello77:

Willkommen!
My grandparents' on my Dad's side were born in Germany.
We have a forum for talking about the Constitution. :)
Check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back