Hello from SC

RW&B

Concerned Citizen
Oct 19, 2010
South Carolina
Hello all, I've been looking for a good discussion board for politics for awhile, but it's hard to find one that has a good mix of both sides that can actually debate the issue instead of just flaming a person. I am more on the Conservative side of things, but have a hard time getting behind the DNC or GOP because both sides have strayed far from their beginnings and have forgotten that they work for the people. I am a veteran of both Afghanistan and Iraq and have spent the past 7.5 years of the last decade in one of those countries. I look forward to having an intelligent debate about the issues at hand along with learning something else about the political machine that we face today.

There's two things in South Carolina that I can't stand. One is the humidity. The other is my ex-wife. Welcome though. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Yeah I'm with you on those two. But also have to add the ingenious Alvin Greene, he gives the people in SC a bad name. Not quite as bad as Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA) saying that basing more military members in Guam would make it tip over and capsize, but still pretty bad.

Welcome and thank you for your service to the country..:salute:

I'm glad you're here.. you sound like a fine and descent person.

Usually I try to be funny with these intros.. not that am.. I just try to be...:eusa_eh:

Hello all, I've been looking for a good discussion board for politics for awhile, but it's hard to find one that has a good mix of both sides that can actually debate the issue instead of just flaming a person....

:lol:

Looks like you found the perfect place. :eusa_whistle:

Welcome. I am a rightwing whackjob and occasionally slightly liberal. Generally I am a tricky bitch. Try not to piss me off.

Welcome to the board of the damned.

Welcome. I am a rightwing whackjob and occasionally slightly liberal. Generally I am a tricky bitch. Try not to piss me off.

Psssst... (don't tell her I told you but she's a marshmallow)

Last edited:

Pffft .. Don't listen to her, she is a harmless, lovable little fuzzball.

:eusa_whistle:

*slowly backs up, turns around a leaves thread*

I want to tell everyone thank you for the welcome and interesting dialog during the short time I've been here so far. And a special thank you and you're welcome to everyone that supports the veterans and troops currently overseas. The liberal media can be harsh when dealing with the military, especially in this time of controversial wars. It's nice and refreshing to know that there are people left in America that respects and appreciates the sacrifices the military has to face everyday.

Forum List

Back