This Epstein shxxt is off the charts unbelievable

I don't care who gets compromised the public has a right to know what that flight manifest says. So here you have it folks DC, both sides of the aisle openly telling us just how deep the corruption goes and how they don't give a shit if you know about it as long as you don't have the details.

All the more reason to make sure they are released. Let the chips fall where they may, left, right, or center.

The whole point of the Lolita Express was to gather blackmail material on politicians and mega-business executives. There are many of them serving in the US Congress I'm sure who are the fighting to keep the list of names a secret.
This shit is unheard of unbelievable....fuck every last one of them....

I don't care who gets compromised the public has a right to know what that flight manifest says. So here you have it folks DC, both sides of the aisle openly telling us just how deep the corruption goes and how they don't give a shit if you know about it as long as you don't have the details.

I agree that the chips can fall wherever they should and I’m perfectly fine with that.

Release the list...the sooner the better.

Take every last mofo on there down....
epstein.gif

Forum List

Back