Greetings

ZADIUS

Patriot
Oct 18, 2010
Newport News, Virginia
Greetings everybody. I was searching Google for a good political community to join and I found you guys after a few clicks. The forum is active, and even more interesting to me: it actually has a design, which says to me that the staff have enough web design experience to leave the vbulletin default theme and try something else. They're already on top of 90% of the boards with that characteristic alone. Looks like a good community..I think I'll mingle... :eusa_whistle:

There's not much to me but feel free to ask questions if you want. I'm 22, I'm a guy, I'm a conservative, and I'm in the US Air Force. That's about it. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Greetings everybody. I was searching Google for a good political community to join and I found you guys after a few clicks. The forum is active, and even more interesting to me: it actually has a design, which says to me that the staff have enough web design experience to leave the vbulletin default theme and try something else. They're already on top of 90% of the boards with that characteristic alone. Looks like a good community..I think I'll mingle... :eusa_whistle:

There's not much to me but feel free to ask questions if you want. I'm 22, I'm a guy, I'm a conservative, and I'm in the US Air Force. That's about. :cuckoo:

Newport News, eh? I'm a VBeach-er myself. Anyways, welcome to the board. Hope you enjoy yourself! If you need any help with anything, feel free to message me.

Peace,
-YL

Hello Zadius. First off, thank you for the service to our country. I can appreciate what you endure because I am a retired Navy CPO. My wife is a retired Navy Nurse. There are many veterans here and you will fit in nicely. The veterans here on this post are all really top shelf kind of folks so you are not totally in with a bunch of strangers. I live in northwestern Illinois but I was raised in Suffolk, Va not very far from you at all. I have a very good friend who lives in Grafton. I miss that area but my life is here now. Before I start rambling on and on, let me just say welcome to our playground. Be very careful when you play in the sandbox because the liberal kids tend to pee in there.

Welcome fellow airman.

us-air-force-logo.jpg

Forum List

Back