Hello People

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Hello everybody.. I found this blog kind of by accident but I noticed there are some Israel Jew haters in the Israel “Palestine” room so I had too sign up to help out their supporters. I am Jewish, but I’m also a proud American Conservative unlike most Jews in this country, so I’ll be contributing my two cents in those areas. Happy to be aboard.

P.S. How do you post a Youtube on this blog?

Last edited:
Welcome!

This is a message board, rather than a blog. You post a YT by merely putting the link in. I think you may have to have a certain number of posts first though.

Hello everybody.. I found this blog kind of by accident but I noticed there are some Israel Jew haters in the Israel “Palestine” room so I had too sign up to help out their supporters. I am Jewish, but I’m also a proud American Conservative unlike most Jews in this country, so I’ll be contributing my two cents in those areas. Happy to be aboard.

Shalom aleichem.

Posting YouTube links is simple. You copy the URL, click the "Insert Link" button above your post, and paste the URL into the window that pops up. Do it correctly and your video should show up once you submit your post:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WYH9fwAz4w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WYH9fwAz4w[/ame]

Shalom aleichem.

Posting YouTube links is simple. You copy the URL, click the "Insert Link" button above your post, and paste the URL into the window that pops up. Do it correctly and your video should show up once you submit your post:

Shalom aleichem back at you, So you are from Chechnya? I 've never had any interaction with a Chechen. Well.. I sure have no love loss for the Russians, so we'll how you guys from Chechnya view things, should be interesting.

Shalom aleichem.

Shalom aleichem back at you, So you are from Chechnya? I 've never had any interaction with a Chechen. Well.. I sure have no love loss for the Russians, so we'll how you guys from Chechnya view things, should be interesting.

I'm not a Chechen but the Caucasus and its struggle are close to my heart. I can talk trash about Israel all day (and I do ;),) but they'll never be as depraved as Putin and his trained monkey Kadyrov. Anyway, if you can discuss the Israel-Palestinian issue intelligently then I welcome you; the subforum here has become a troll-ridden cesspit.

T-pain_Welcome_2_Da_Circus-front-large.jpg

Enjoy your stay!
-YL

Shalom aleichem.

I'm not a Chechen but the Caucasus and its struggle are close to my heart. I can talk trash about Israel all day (and I do ;),) but they'll never be as depraved as Putin and his trained monkey Kadyrov. Anyway, if you can discuss the Israel-Palestinian issue intelligently then I welcome you; the subforum here has become a troll-ridden cesspit.

Gotcha..look forward to it.

Nah.... not impressed with that one, there are always some wakos in every group that Jew pictured there is a wacko, Part of a very small group that believe that Israel should not be refounded except by God himself. goofball

Forum List

Back