This Epstein shxxt is off the charts unbelievable

I agree that the chips can fall wherever they should and I’m perfectly fine with that.
Democrats know and run cover for pedos

I would submit the mighty (and the meek) have fallen as low as they can go the minute they decide to run for public office.

There is no down from being a politician.
Veritas Maximus!

I don't care who gets compromised the public has a right to know what that flight manifest says. So here you have it folks DC, both sides of the aisle openly telling us just how deep the corruption goes and how they don't give a shit if you know about it as long as you don't have the details.

If we don’t get to see the flight manifest then we know this nation is definitely not a shinning city on a hill.

How many times did tRump make the trip?
None. If he did the list would have been leaked long ago.

Just like at devos, epstein island is full of democrat "faves".

What Democrats would you say are your "faves"? Obama? Clinton?

None. If he did the list would have been leaked long ago.

Just like at devos, epstein island is full of democrat "faves".

What Democrats would you say are your "faves"? Obama? Clinton?
You don't know.

You don't know.
Don't know what?

If you want to know what Democrats are pedos, just ask a democrat who their faves are.

MTG is RIGHT!!!

Democrats cover for globalist pedos.

Don't know what?

If you want to know what Democrats are pedos, just ask a democrat who their faves are.

MTG is RIGHT!!!

Democrats cover for globalist pedos.
So are thy covering for tRump too?

So are thy covering for tRump too?
He wasn't on the list. If he was it wouldn't have been protected by democrats.

Why not ask Pelosi what she knows?

You don't because democrats cover for pedophiles, not out them.

MTG is RIGHT!!!

He wasn't on the list. If he was it wouldn't have been protected by democrats.

Why not ask Pelosi what she knows?

You don't because democrats cover for pedophiles, not out them.

MTG is RIGHT!!!
He was, as I've just provided you a link for.

I don't care who gets compromised the public has a right to know what that flight manifest says. So here you have it folks DC, both sides of the aisle openly telling us just how deep the corruption goes and how they don't give a shit if you know about it as long as you don't have the details.

Files are to be released today or tomorrow.

Bill Clinton is John Doe #36. There are 187 Does in total...

1704123776432.png

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nysd.447706/gov.uscourts.nysd.447706.1315.0.pdf

This tells all of us about the Uber wealthy.
Yeah. They want first dibs on unused pussy. The joke is on them though. By the time they got serviced, these girls had seen more Frontline action than Chesty Puller...

I would submit the mighty (and the meek) have fallen as low as they can go the minute they decide to run for public office.

There is no down from being a politician.

The saddest part is they got their subpar hands into a $7T barrel of our money, our future. Again, going to be hard to get any successful honest American citizen to drop it all and go try to “do it the right way” in DC or even State GOVT. They see what the MSM and Police State has done to any outsiders.

it is truly THEM vs. American citizens.

Forum List

Back