How about a Manchin and RFK ticket?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I have to say they both have my attention. I like the crusader spirit in both of them. I've always liked Manchin ... He just seems to exude decency. RFK.... A little bit over the top maybe? But definitely not wrong on everything..... I can see why he scares the shit out of the DC establishment on both sides of the aisle. That's good I want DC to be scared shitless It's all they deserve.

I have to say they both have my attention. I like the crusader spirit in both of them. I've always liked Manchin ... He just seems to exude decency. RFK.... A little bit over the top maybe? But definitely not wrong on everything..... I can see why he scares the shit out of the DC establishment on both sides of the aisle. That's good I want DC to be scared shitless It's all they deserve.
Yup. Do encourage your friends to vote for RFK. We think he is a clown but hey, don't let that stop you.

The "No Labels" ticket could be "Romney-Manchin"or "Manchin-Romney".

That's not going to happen. No Labels is supposed to be a unity ticket with one Democrat and one Republican. Despite Democrats casting RFK out, he is still a democrat. The last thing I heard is that it could be Manchin/Romney.

Both dem scum and anti-gun.
F...NO!

ar 15 camp.jpeg

I would vote Manchin and Romney or Romney and Manchin. Better than the two front runners we currently have.

Manchin is the Manchurian candidate who got bought off. 90% of the time, that fucker voted with the Democrats.

Changed your tune on Manchin's vote for the "Inflation Reduction Act" (in return for $millions to the "commission" his wife runs)? Similarly, he campaigned in 2016 against the "Affordable Care Act" and then voted for it as soon as he was elected. He was a popular Governor, but the people of West Virginia finally got wise to his duplicitous nature. THAT is the reason he is not running for reelection to the Senate.

The reason he is running as a "third party" candidate is to keep his name alive during the Democrats' non-primary charade, which will allow the DNC to name Biden's successor at next year's convention. If their low public opinion standing continues, they may have no choice other than to nominate a "moderate" candidate with fewer ties to the Biden administration. Even if Manchin didn't win the election, he might forestall a landslide GOP victory.

On the other hand, RFK is too much of a wild card to be nominated for VP. (Think of Thomas Eagleton, who had to withdraw after being nominated by the Democrats in 1972.)

Shoot me now.

RFK is an idiot. Manchin would be an idiot to team up with him. Manchin is an opportunist. He's too much of an opportunist to torpedo himself by teaming with RFK.

Forum List

Back