Hello from 912'er in Danville, IL

immto

Return to Freedom
Jun 28, 2009
Danville, IL
I have 10 years of experience in Hospitality Management but have been lucky enough to turn my hobby into a career. I am now a PC technician who until the 2008 elections felt like things might just get better soon. Now I feel like our government is taking control in such a way as to put me and all like me on Well-Fare.

I think we do need Healthcare reform but I don't want toy see a public option, and certain nothing even close to a single payer system.

I hate the H.R. 2454 that just passed the House and am currently fighting it from getting through the Senate.

I am an ex-republican, now Independent who finds himself inline with Many Libertarian points of view.

Feel free to strike up conversation with me and follow my blog. I'm always open to lively debate.

My Blog

Last edited:
An admitted Beck fan.

Fox fans are idiots.

If Fox Fans are idiots what does that make MSNBC fans? Globs primordial soup?

Here's an interesting take culled from my favorite publication, THE WEEK, quoting Steve Chapman in the Chicago Tribune regarding the FOX v. MSNBC squabble:

"Watching Fox News, you get the impression that huge numbers of Americans regard Obama as a Stalinist.

"Switch on MSNBC, and you would assume that most people want Dick Cheney sent to Guantanamo.

"You would be mistaken.

"Fox News averages just 2.6 million viewers on a typical weeknight, or less than 1% of Americans. MSNBC does worse, with 831,000 per night. The three major network newscasts, which offer less overt bias, pull in a combined total of more than 20 million viewers each evening.

"The average American citizen, contrary to myth, is neither very angry nor very far to the left or the right. In a cluttered media environment, the most extreme voices tend to attract so much attention that it's easy to forget something important: Most people aren't listening."

Welcome! You too inhabit this state of corruption? I'm hoping Durbin gets a shock with his next election.

An admitted Beck fan.

Fox fans are idiots.

If Fox Fans are idiots what does that make MSNBC fans? Globs primordial soup?

Here's an interesting take culled from my favorite publication, THE WEEK, quoting Steve Chapman in the Chicago Tribune regarding the FOX v. MSNBC squabble:

"Watching Fox News, you get the impression that huge numbers of Americans regard Obama as a Stalinist.

"Switch on MSNBC, and you would assume that most people want Dick Cheney sent to Guantanamo.

"You would be mistaken.

"Fox News averages just 2.6 million viewers on a typical weeknight, or less than 1% of Americans. MSNBC does worse, with 831,000 per night. The three major network newscasts, which offer less overt bias, pull in a combined total of more than 20 million viewers each evening.

"The average American citizen, contrary to myth, is neither very angry nor very far to the left or the right. In a cluttered media environment, the most extreme voices tend to attract so much attention that it's easy to forget something important: Most people aren't listening."

Great post. Stop doing that, you will confuse them.

Welcome! You too inhabit this state of corruption? I'm hoping Durbin gets a shock with his next election.

We can only hope. The Guy I liked was Eric Walace but he dropped out since there were 2other strong candidates challenging Mark Kirk. If Mark Kirk wins the Republican nomination Eric Walace claims he will run as an independent.

Welcome

What is a 912"er ?

We are a group of people who promote 9 principles and 12 values. We also encorage folks to have study groups in their home communities to learn about the founders of this nation and the history of the United States and the world. we need to know our history in order to prevent repeating mistakes from the past.

Check it out,

Glenn Beck – The 912 Project

Forum List

Back