Hello from 912'er in Danville, IL

You really need to get your facts straight. First He DID NOT accuse her of being a child molester. He thought the girl was 13 and he made a Joke about the way O'Donnell attacked her with the anti-palin attitude questions suggested he should call Child Protective services for the way the girl was treated. This was played on his radio show, and you clearly tell by the tone of O'Donnell voice their was disgust for this girl because she was clearly a Palin supporter. The tone of her voice was very differnant and even pleasant when she spoke to a young black male child who was slobbering about how great Obama is.

He made "a joke"??? Yeah, righjt. The man is a pig. He spent over 10 minutes making a mountain out of a molehill, which is his usual style, coming off like the Grinch Who Stole Christmas. I guess Blech doesn't keep his 12 Rules posted above his monitors, because he violates one of each at least once a week.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF5iQQ2JIK8[/ame]

And by the way, by the time Blech got through his rant, he had the girl at 12 years old, not 17. I find it hard to believe an adolescent would have such a mature voice. Did he ever prove exactly how old she is?

So what if she was 12, 17 or 27 that chick had utter contempt in her voice as she asked those questions. Beck (Not Blech) was making light of it. As for her age, speaking of making a mountain out of a mole hill, have you never mis-spoken before?

Oh dear, maybe that comment is a keeper. How many times do we need to suffer through re-posting of old videos of Obama "misspeaking" by saying 57 states instead of 50? Or any of the other gaffes, posted as though he's the only person in the universe who makes such mistakes.

You might as well quit defending Glenn Beck to me, because I can spot a phony a mile away. He had altogether different "opinions" about certain issues when he was on CNN. Now that he's on FOX, he thinks he can get away with saying any ugly thing that comes into his fat head, all the while trying to pretend he's some sort of saint by his "12 Rules."

Please take this to a legitimate forum. I am tired on clicking on this one to see who welcomed immto to the fray.

You've both had your fun here.

Now...

P1160618-1.jpg

I don't know why it hasn't been moved yet. Not my responsibility. Maybe the new guy is sleeping on the job.

Please take this to a legitimate forum. I am tired on clicking on this one to see who welcomed immto to the fray.

Now...

P1160618-1.jpg

I don't know why it hasn't been moved yet. Not my responsibility. Maybe the new guy is sleeping on the job.
It shouldn't be moved. Just start another thread and PM immto when you're done conjuring up a succinct OP. That should only take a week or two.

Women!:cuckoo: :lol:

Now...

P1160618-1.jpg

It shouldn't be moved. Just start another thread and PM immto when you're done conjuring up a succinct OP. That should only take a week or two.

We can move this over to the new "Who thinks MaggieMae is Liberal" Thread located under Politics.

We can move this over to the new "Who thinks MaggieMae is Liberal" Thread located under Politics.

Political Discussion Forum > The Taunting Arena > The Flame Zone

Who thinks MaggieMae is a Liberal?

Let me ask you this. If Fox is such a non issue than why are they getting attacked so heavily by the left? This is the same point I like to make about Sarah Palin. If someone is not a threat to you, why tap resources against them. Fox and Sarah Palin have almost all of the Liberal Resources at work, so one must conclude that Fox and Sarah Palin are huge threats.

You tap resources into them because it riles up your base and it is a good way to raise money/ratings, not necessarily because it is a threat. That goes for the left and the right.

Most Americans do not think Sarah Palin is qualified to be President. Thus, she will not become President. But she is an easy target for the left, a real easy target, for a whole host of reasons.

She is more an object of ridicule for the left as opposed to a potential threat.

Last edited:
Let me ask you this. If Fox is such a non issue than why are they getting attacked so heavily by the left? This is the same point I like to make about Sarah Palin. If someone is not a threat to you, why tap resources against them. Fox and Sarah Palin have almost all of the Liberal Resources at work, so one must conclude that Fox and Sarah Palin are huge threats.

You tap resources into them because it riles up your base and it is a good way to raise money/ratings, not necessarily because it is a threat. That goes for the left and the right.

Most Americans do not think Sarah Palin is qualified to be President. Thus, she will not become President. But she is an easy target for the left, a real easy target, for a whole host of reasons.

She is more an object of ridicule for the left as opposed to a potential threat.

Since her book the polls I've seen are split almost 50/50 supporting her for another run so I don't know if I'd use the word most Americans. I'd say most Liberals, or Most MSNBC fans. But after that it gets a little dicey.

You have my approval. Let the games begin!

An admitted Beck fan.

Fox fans are idiots.

If Fox Fans are idiots what does that make MSNBC fans? Globs primordial soup?

Shrugs...ok

Fox lies
MSNBC calls them out on them.

Fox sponsors things like that crappy 9/12 nonesense
MSNBC would never do anything that bad

Fox says they are fair and balanced
MSNBC shows over and over that fox is not.

Fox has people like Karl Rove on...Rove! And people like Fuhrman and mark my words, eventually Palin. Perhaps prejean...she should fit in nicely there. You see, there is no journalistic standards there at Fox so PreJean should fit in.
MSNBC would never have anyone on their staff that bad. They do have one right wing nut we like to laugh at but they don't have him on to prove any right wing points, its more like comic relief. His name...Pat Buchanan

Last edited:

Fox didnt do much when it came to how people voted last novemember. Agree? You see, I believe its over 98% of the over 300 million people in America DONT WATCH FOX. They mean nothing.

Sure they have great ratings, but did you know some runway model type show beat Bill Oreilly and hannit last week. LOL

Last edited:

Fox didnt do much when it came to how people voted last novemember. Agree? You see, I believe its over 98% of the over 300 million people in America DONT WATCH FOX. They mean nothing.

Sure they have great ratings, but did you know some runway model type show beat Bill Oreilly and hannit last week. LOL
Sex sells!

If FOX means nothing, why is the admin attacking so viciously? How can something so meaningless get under the skin of such a brilliant ass as Obama and Company, LLC?

Last edited:

Sex sells!

If FOX means nothing, why is the admin attacking so viciously? How can something so meaningless get under the skin of such a brilliant ass as Obama and Company, LLC?

Viciously? Are you serious? They said that fox is right leaning. How is that an attack? Seriously dude, stop being a parrot head. They are meaningless, monday night football beat fox. Again, over 98% of americans DO NOT WATCH FOX.

Sex sells!

Viciously? Are you serious? They said that fox is right leaning. How is that an attack? Seriously dude, stop being a parrot head. They are meaningless, monday night football beat fox. Again, over 98% of americans DO NOT WATCH FOX.

Refusing FOX permission to join a press conference is rather vicious. The remaining networks thought it harsh, too and refused to participate unless FOX did.

Since 86.3% of all quoted percentages are made up, I seriously doubt your claim about who watches FOX...and since "Americans" includes a boatload of people that watch no TV at all, your claim has even less sting. I don't watch much TV either, the Weather Channel, Discovery and History getting much more attention from me than the talking heads.

Last edited:
An admitted Beck fan.

Fox fans are idiots.

If Fox Fans are idiots what does that make MSNBC fans? Globs primordial soup?

Shrugs...ok

Fox lies
MSNBC calls them out on them.

Fox sponsors things like that crappy 9/12 nonesense
MSNBC would never do anything that bad

Fox says they are fair and balanced
MSNBC shows over and over that fox is not.

Fox has people like Karl Rove on...Rove! And people like Fuhrman and mark my words, eventually Palin. Perhaps prejean...she should fit in nicely there. You see, there is no journalistic standards there at Fox so PreJean should fit in.
MSNBC would never have anyone on their staff that bad. They do have one right wing nut we like to laugh at but they don't have him on to prove any right wing points, its more like comic relief. His name...Pat Buchanan

You are so terribly misguided it's not even worth trying to argue with you.

Forum List

Back