Hello everyone!

Hello everyone, my name is Christopher aka cereal killer. I'm very excited to be a part of this great forum and look forward to becoming part of the community here.

Have a great day everyone and I will see you out in the forums!!

Thanks.........

Wow, already?!?!!?

I hope you enjoy your ride, as we have lost two wonderful moddies lately, who had no agendas, no egos, and treated everyone fairly. They were civil and kind and open-minded and most of us miss them very much.

Thanks for taking the job. :)

welcomeYES-1-1-1.png

Hello everyone, my name is Christopher aka cereal killer. I'm very excited to be a part of this great forum and look forward to becoming part of the community here.

Thanks.........

Wow, already?!?!!?

I hope you enjoy your ride, as we have lost two wonderful moddies lately, who had no agendas, no egos, and treated everyone fairly. They were civil and kind and open-minded and most of us miss them very much.

I hope to bring those very same qualities to this forum as well. EVERYONE deserves a great home and EVERYONE should feel welcome here at USMB. Ones opinions and/or political views does not make one a bad or good person. Character goes a very long way in my book ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone

It's good to see some working board Administration again. Welcome and thanks for taking this on Cereal_Killer. The underscore in your nick leads me to think you may be coder.

Thanks.........

Wow, already?!?!!?

I hope to bring those very same qualities to this forum as well. EVERYONE deserves a great home and EVERYONE should feel welcome here at USMB. Ones opinions and/or political views does not make one a bad or good person. Character goes a very long way in my book ;)

It goes a long way in my book, too, So does courage. :)

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a mans character, give him power."— Abraham Lincoln, 16th American president

Thanks.........

Hot or cold cereal? :lmao:

welcome to the red team.

Thanks.........

Hot or cold cereal? :lmao:

welcome to the red team.
lols....definitely both :)

Thanks for the welcome!

Born as an Administrator!??!?!

Wow!!

Are you replacing Obama as the annointed one? The Messiah??

Welcome aboard...

Thanks.........

Wow, already?!?!!?

does that mean some of the banned might get to come back?

welcome, enjoy.....as bette davis said...its gonna be a bumpy ride.....lol....

Forum List

Back