hey all

Imnukingfutz

VIP Member
Apr 9, 2012
Kingdom of Nigh
Well, Imnukingfutz, people just call me Futz.

Im looking for a new home posting forum and have bounced around a few places, just havent found that "place" yet.

I'm an independent free thinking person;
I cant stand Obama, he is a Bigot and an idiot who has complete disregard for our Constitution.
I couldn't stand Bush either for that matter.

I am an equal opportunity offender. I will piss both political sides off.

Know the truth and the truth will make you mad...because the truth has no agenda.

By the way....is there a place where I can find the threads I have posted in...besides having to search through all the threads everyone has posted in....like a "my content" button?

By the way....is there a place where I can find the threads I have posted in...besides having to search through all the threads everyone has posted in....like a "my content" button?

yes... your userCP.... little button up there ^^^ to the left a bit.

Welcome to the forum Imnukingfutz. I can see why your username wasn't taken. :thup:

Doesn't like whoever is in charge. How quaint. Wake me if it tries to get out of the cage.

Doesn't like whoever is in charge. How quaint. Wake me if it tries to get out of the cage.

Sorry man, I am a strict Constitutionalist. It doesnt matter to me what political party is twisting or perverting the Constitution to get their way. I will be more than happy to call them on it.

Sorry man, I am a strict Constitutionalist. It doesnt matter to me what political party is twisting or perverting the Constitution to get their way. I will be more than happy to call them on it.

You're about as threatening as a wet fart, asswipe.

Even Supreme Court justices interpret the Constution based on some set of beliefs Imnukingfutz. Failure to recognize that is either a lack of understanding or simple lying. We shall see.

Even Supreme Court justices interpret the Constution based on some set of beliefs Imnukingfutz. Failure to recognize that is either a lack of understanding or simple lying. We shall see.

And I cant say I agree with some of their decisions.

Basing decisions on belief rather than law or basing decisions on political ideological interpretation rather than law is wrong no matter how you look at it.

a lot of John Marshall's decisions were based on political ideological interpretation... a lot of his decisions were as screwed up as a football bat.

Forum List

Back