Hello, and beware all Hyena's

We are trying to maintain some balance and currently the right wing partisan hacks outnumber the left wing partisan hacks. Would you be willing to change sides for a week or two until parity has been achieved? Barring that you could leave a number and we will contact you when there is an opening for another extremist partisan position.

We are trying to maintain some balance and currently the right wing partisan hacks outnumber the left wing partisan hacks. Would you be willing to change sides for a week or two until parity has been achieved? Barring that you could leave a number and we will contact you when there is an opening for another extremist partisan position.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: On the bright side, at least HK is not yet another whining winner.

Fuck yes.

I could argue the sitcom Full House was better than Shakespeare if you get enough booze in me.

Thanks for all the replies, I have been working all day. I am fortunate to be working for now, how long it will last no one knows....

anyhow, I look forward to pissing off the left. I am quite quite good at it....

The left is almost always wrong, it's not their fault tho, poisoned koolaid will do that to people...

Thanks for all the replies, I have been working all day. I am fortunate to be working for now, how long it will last no one knows....

anyhow, I look forward to pissing off the left. I am quite quite good at it....

The left is almost always wrong, it's not their fault tho, poisoned koolaid will do that to people...

OOOOOH....HOHOHO!

"poisoned coolaid"

OOOOOH....HOHOHO!

It just never gets old!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back