Leticia james makes a liar out of Governor Hochul and files lawsuit against beef industry

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
I grew up on a dairy farm. I couldn't play HS sports cuz the minute I got off the bus I had to milk my dads cows.

There's 3500 dairies in New York and who knows beef ranches, so seller beware You've got a genuine crazy as AG
this "black" woman is absolutely nuts

So here's that plan. Someones gotta pay for all these illegals so we're going to sue the **** out of every mulit million dollar business.

No doubt she got this idea from europe. This aides and abets China and Russia.

Last edited:
She is their "appointed" fallen angel seeking whom she may devour.

She will have to lose a big case in order for her stop. She keeps going through all minority juries to get whatever she wants.

Letitia didn't know squat about lending practices but still nailed Trump to the wall based on her own fucked up opinions. Now she's doing the same thing against the beef industry. This asshole doesn't seem to have any problem passing judgement on things she's clueless about. Probably a Soros crony. Back to MAGA

I figured her illegal actions would have consequences for NY.....Watch NY start to bleed corporations....160 have already left. Why put your HQ in NY when it can be run from TX or FL.

I guess cows are easier to target because they are not as easily moved....But they can damn well be sold.

I could give a fuck if a steak costs 10X the national price in NY and they are reduced to drinking powdered milk.

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed that black women are disproportionately represented among the lawyers who are on the witch-hunt against Trump at the SAME TIME that blacks are abandoning Biden and the Democrat policies?
This is the age of strong black women, Lisa. How are you enjoying it? :dunno: :lmao:

Has anyone noticed that black women are disproportionately represented among the lawyers who are on the witch-hunt against Trump at the SAME TIME that blacks are abandoning Biden and the Democrat policies?
They are the ones Soros bankrolled. They are no different than the men who got paid for the same services.

I grew up on a dairy farm. I couldn't play HS sports cuz the minute I got off the bus I had to milk my dads cows.

There's 3500 dairies in New York and who knows beef ranches, so seller beware You've got a genuine crazy as AG
this "black" woman is absolutely nuts

So here's that plan. Someones gotta pay for all these illegals so we're going to sue the **** out of every mulit million dollar business.

No doubt she got this idea from europe. This aides and abets China and Russia.

Actually this is kind of funny because the suit is for them trying to be all lefty compliant and "green" and they are being sued for not doing enough of it.

It's a false advertising charge. Nothing to do with their actual product or actual business, but because they tried to jump on the "sustainable" bandwagon and are getting burned for it.

Forum List

Back